Thread: Terry Dorr (29) died after he suffered a Grand Mal Seizure in his sleep

Terry Dorr (29) died after he suffered a Grand Mal Seizure in his sleep

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/03/18/Terry_Dorr_(29)_died_after_he_suffered_a_Grand_Mal _Seizure_in_his_sleep

From the girl who's in his number one spot...who's married...but not to him?
    http://www.myspace.com/elle_jones 

Sunday, April 01, 2007

In Loving memory of Terry Wayne Dorr Jr.
    Current mood: sad
    Category: Life

I am really a "good girl"..It really sucks being single! Im not used to it. Funeral service are Valentine's day (2-14-07) Happy Valentine's Day my love! I just lost the love of my life unexpectedly. We have been 2gether since april of 2006. Not long enough. He was the first person that was close to me who passed away. I would have thought my grandparent or I would die before him. He just turned 29 and was an awesome guy. He never did drugs he was an all around good guy. We never fought he was so laid back. Actually the only time he kinda got upset with me is when I would pop his pimples! I came home from work at 1:30pm on Tuesday the 6th of this month (February) ran upstairs to give him a kiss and he was gone. I have some guilt because I wasn't suppose to work that day but got called in. But I believe the when its your time to go its your time to go. So that day the Lord called me into work so I wouldn't have to see he leave because I wasnt strong enough to see that. What he taught me is to love all the ones you love like there is no 2marrow and cherish every moment you spend with them.

Re: Terry Dorr (29) died after he suffered a Grand Mal Seizure in his sleep

Daaaaaaaaaaang, ok so this Elle chick was his girlfriend.  She's already moved on!!!

In her about me section:
    I found him! The love of my life. I lost my last one February this year. This one is not gettin away!..Yes I do believe you can know that you love someone after the first date. It's happen to me! After the first date I knew that there was something special about him. We have been in-seperable since. (March 3, 2007). I do miss my last love Terry. But cannot mourn 4-ever. He will always have a special place in my heart! But I do have room for others! Larry!

Terry passed away Feb. 6th, and not even a month later and she's found the love of her life??

Oi.

Anyway. 

Don't know COD.  :|

Wow!  She seems to fall in "love" quickly.  RIP Terry.  COD?  Do you guys think it may have been a seizure or something like that?  His memorials are going to an Epilepsy fund?

[quote author=abbykatesmom link=topic=6577.msg292226#msg292226 date=1176669349]
    Wow!  She seems to fall in "love" quickly.  RIP Terry.  COD?  Do you guys think it may have been a seizure or something like that?  His memorials are going to an Epilepsy fund?

[/quote]

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=403410 22&blogID=117867946&MyToken=80fdef86-b367-49c9-9712-b27d4eaf86be

Friday, May 05, 2006

Divorce
    Current mood:  determined
    Category: Life

"After being with my husband for 10 years and not being able to go out with friends and being stuck in the house I decided it was time to seperate. I went out with some girlfriends from work back in January and had an awesome time. I was never really single to enjoy the single life just moved from relationship to relationship. My husband and I have been seperated since the end of March and honestly I believe we are both happier than ever. It is not a nasty divorce we are both civil towards each other. I am so enjoying being able to do what I want to do when I want to do it. For the first time in my life I am supporting myself and feel awesome!!!!!!!!!"

She's probably just lonely and not dealing with her emotions so she is using this guy to fill the black hole left behind. Doesn't look like she deals with being alone at all.

OK so I'm a romantic. LOL!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =175235776

From his profile:
    "I was born January 18, 1978 to Terry Sr. and Cindy Dorr in Puyallup Washington. I was taken home on February 6, 2007. I love sports. I left behind a loving family, lots of friends and a girlfriend who loved me a lot. I know that I am missed but I am not going to be forgotten. I have impacted many. I worked for Safeway since I was 16 years old. I was a supervisor for the yelm Safeway when I was called home. My funeral was on Valentines Day (2-14-07). I was estatic to see all my friends and family who showed up to show their love for me! I am the ultimate sports fan. Seahawks being my favorite to watch. I have always wanted to work for myself but life was too short for that to be accomplished. I loved my neices they were "my girls" Caprice and Ja'nae. I always wanted to be a father. I was going to be one at one point but that was cut short also. Now I am a father in heaven to our(Elizabeth) baby. Please do not mourn for me anymore. Just remember the good time and all the times I made you laugh from me just being a dork. I am happier than ever where I am now and not having anymore seizures. I hope you all learned to love them when they are around and cherish the ones you love like there is no tomarrow because tomarrow is not promised!"

Not sure how I feel about this...kind of gives me the heebie-jeebies.

RIP Terry

[quote author=abbykatesmom link=topic=6577.msg292226#msg292226 date=1176669349]

[/quote]
    i'm leaning that way too...too many references to the epilepsy to be coincidence..that one blurb that was written as if he had done it, gave me the creeps. 

does she sleep with them on the first date too or does she wait till the second?

Damn take some time to mourn 

What is this picture?

Oh she has pictures of his viewing in her myspace.
    And it looks like she married him already.

Talk about working fast.

OLD LOVE              NEW LOVE
    Name:      Terry                    Larry
    Died:      02/06/07      Married: 04/13/07

Guess the black was taken off the windows early. Tsk! Tsk! Looks like Terry got out in the nick of time. No she didn't date Nick, too.

[quote author=Wildgem link=topic=6577.msg293659#msg293659 date=1176746106]
                 OLD LOVE              NEW LOVE
    Name:      Terry                     Larry
    Died:       02/06/07       Married: 04/13/07

Guess the black was taken off the windows early. Tsk! Tsk! Looks like Terry got out in the nick of time. No she didn't date Nick, too.
    [/quote]
    2 months and she is moving on.
    I am sorry but if that was my lover I would mourn a little longer.

Doesn't Larry realize he is a rebound?

omg..i just saw those pics!  what kind of funeral home allows the mouth to be open that way?? it's very creepy...rip terry

oh yeah..side note: what kind of person posts pics of their dead ex on the same damned page with the "marriage" photos?? ewwwwwe

I noticed that too. Isn't the  mouth usually sewn shut?

Dear LORD how did I miss her pictures?!?!?!

Wow.  This lady is not even near a whole dollar. Did you notice in one pic she wants to know if you can tell she's been crying?  Like she needs to prove she felt bad about Terry dying. 

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=6577.msg293699#msg293699 date=1176747189]
    I noticed that too. Isn't the  mouth usually sewn shut?
    [/quote]

I always thought so. I've never seen a pillow that large at a viewing either...not that I've been to many, but I wouldn't mind having a large pillow that looks that soft on my bed...ok ewwww.

If this hadn't been an actual story I would have thought it was a hoax.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of trousers like this for my wedding?  :lol:

This chic is insane.

A grand mal seizure — also known as a tonic-clonic seizure — is a type of seizure characterized by loss of consciousness, falling down, loss of bowel or bladder control, and rhythmic convulsions. Seizures result from an abnormal electrical discharge in the brain. Other types of seizures include petit mal seizure and temporal lobe seizure.

Repeated brain seizures characterize a seizure disorder known as epilepsy. Only a small percentage of people who experience at least a single seizure episode go on to develop epilepsy.

The causes of seizures can vary. Often, the cause is unknown. Sometimes seizures run in families. Finding the underlying cause can help stop seizures.

one of my best childhood friends suffered from horrible seizures until she had that surgery where they remove the part of the brain that is causing them.  unfortunately, she suffered partial paralysis on her left side but she was happier walking with a cane than having the debilitating seizures.  rip terry

Those viewing pictures are weird!It looks like he is in a bed with a jacket under him and a blanket over him!

:2angry:  wow! U know what? This bitch really is crazy. My name is lacey and I'm terrys sister. I just now came across this site by googling my brothers name and I am extremely furious at the sight of it! To clarify any unanswered questions, terry passed from suffocation when havin a grand mal seizure while laying asleep with his face in his pillow. The collection of donations was given to an epilepsy fund for research because the cause of my brothers condition was unknown. I loved my brother very much and I'm sorry to him because he loved this woman with all his heart but I have to expose her for what she really is. 1 week before my brothers death his tires were slit on his escalade because elizabeth was having an affair with a woman named dana. My brother was danas supervisor which made the situation specially difficult for my brother. He used to call me and my mother crying and asking us what he should do because he loved her so much. I've never heard my brother in such pain which breaks my heart. Now when he found out about the affair he told elizabeth that she was not to have any contact with dana and miraculously 1 week later his tires were slashed. Huh? Ok... when elizabeth found my brothers body she reached around his neck and took his cross off and put it on. At the viewing my mother asked her if she could have it and elisabeth denied it to her. Another Huh? She didn't even seem to be remorsedul but merely forcing out the tears to make it seem believable. When the day of the funeral came I walked up to the main entrance to notice that elizabeths lesbian lover( which she cheated on her fiance with) was standing in front of the door. YOU DO NOT INVITE YOUR SECRET LOVER TO THE FUNERAL OF THE MAN U SUPPOSIDLY LOVED WHICH U WERE CHEATING ON! After the funeral we all found out about larry and that elizabeth would be moving to texas to marry him. This is not a woman who has mourned the loss of a loved one. She is suicidal. She used to make my brother stay awake all day long to take her places and spend money on her. Anyone that knows anything about epilepsy knows that sleep is vital to the control of the medical condition. She did not care. He paid her bills bought her a car and gave her anything she asked for. My brother was financially stable and she used that to her advantage while she trotted around with her girlfriend, trying to kill herself being addicted to alcohol and perscription drugs. She caused my brother the worst heartache that I would never wish upon anybody. Now to find out that she posted picture of my dead brother on her myspace is extremely enfuriating. Now u do the math. Think about everything that I have just said and u figure weather this woman gives a shit about her dead fiance or if she was just trying to make it seem believable to cover up her own dirt. Just to let u know if you ever get a chance to read this elizabeth. Me and my whole family know and karma is a mutha fuckin bitch.

[quote author=laceywill link=topic=6577.msg1339196#msg1339196 date=1248072142]
    :2angry:   wow! U know what? This bitch really is crazy. My name is lacey and I'm terrys sister. I just now came across this site by googling my brothers name and I am extremely furious at the sight of it! To clarify any unanswered questions, terry passed from suffocation when havin a grand mal seizure while laying asleep with his face in his pillow. The collection of donations was given to an epilepsy fund for research because the cause of my brothers condition was unknown. I loved my brother very much and I'm sorry to him because he loved this woman with all his heart but I have to expose her for what she really is. 1 week before my brothers death his tires were slit on his escalade because elizabeth was having an affair with a woman named dana. My brother was danas supervisor which made the situation specially difficult for my brother. He used to call me and my mother crying and asking us what he should do because he loved her so much. I've never heard my brother in such pain which breaks my heart. Now when he found out about the affair he told elizabeth that she was not to have any contact with dana and miraculously 1 week later his tires were slashed. Huh? Ok... when elizabeth found my brothers body she reached around his neck and took his cross off and put it on. At the viewing my mother asked her if she could have it and elisabeth denied it to her. Another Huh? She didn't even seem to be remorsedul but merely forcing out the tears to make it seem believable. When the day of the funeral came I walked up to the main entrance to notice that elizabeths lesbian lover( which she cheated on her fiance with) was standing in front of the door. YOU DO NOT INVITE YOUR SECRET LOVER TO THE FUNERAL OF THE MAN U SUPPOSIDLY LOVED WHICH U WERE CHEATING ON! After the funeral we all found out about larry and that elizabeth would be moving to texas to marry him. This is not a woman who has mourned the loss of a loved one. She is suicidal. She used to make my brother stay awake all day long to take her places and spend money on her. Anyone that knows anything about epilepsy knows that sleep is vital to the control of the medical condition. She did not care. He paid her bills bought her a car and gave her anything she asked for. My brother was financially stable and she used that to her advantage while she trotted around with her girlfriend, trying to kill herself being addicted to alcohol and perscription drugs. She caused my brother the worst heartache that I would never wish upon anybody. Now to find out that she posted picture of my dead brother on her myspace is extremely enfuriating. Now u do the math. Think about everything that I have just said and u figure weather this woman gives a shit about her dead fiance or if she was just trying to make it seem believable to cover up her own dirt. Just to let u know if you ever get a chance to read this elizabeth. Me and my whole family know and karma is a mutha fuckin bitch.
    [/quote]

Wow, that is really crazy.  Very sorry for your loss and what your family has been through. 

So very sorry for your loss. 

RIP Terry
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information