Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Man dies after having sex with horse

Olivia

Man dies after having sex with horse

Someone actually submitted this as a death but the myspaces are pretty crap.

Additional Information: 2005: Kenneth Pinyan of Seattle died of acute peritonitis after submitting to anal intercourse with a stallion. Pinyan had done this before, and he delayed his visit to the hospital for several hours out of reluctance for official cognizance. The case led to the criminalization of bestiality in Washington. His story was recounted in the 2007 documentary film Zoo

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002569751_horsesex19m.html

An Enumclaw-area man who authorities say helped run a farm where people had sex with animals was charged with a misdemeanor yesterday in connection with a Seattle man's death.

Police began investigating James Tait, 54, and another man who lived at the rural Southeast King County farm after the Seattle man died of injuries suffered during intercourse with a horse at a neighboring farm, Enumclaw police said.

The criminal-trespassing charge stems from a July 2 bestiality session involving Tait, the 45-year-old Seattle man and a horse in a neighbor's barn, charging papers say. According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, the Seattle man died of acute peritonitis due to perforation of the colon.

Attempts to contact Tait yesterday were unsuccessful.

King County prosecutors say it's the most-severe charge they could file; Washington is one of more than a dozen states that does not outlaw bestiality.

"There is no evidence of injury to the animal to support animal-cruelty charges," said Dan Satterberg, the county prosecutor's chief of staff. "This is the only crime we can charge."

When interviewed by The Seattle Times July 15, the horse's owners said they had known their neighbors for years. The couple, who asked to have their names withheld to protect their privacy, said they were shocked when police showed them a home video of the July 2 incident that investigators seized from their neighbor's home. The couple identified their barn and their horse.

According to the King County Sheriff's Office, which also investigated, the farm was known in Internet chat rooms as a destination for people who want to have sex with livestock. Authorities didn't learn about the farm until July 2, when a man drove to Enumclaw Community Hospital seeking medical assistance for a companion. Medics wheeled the Seattle man into an examination room and realized he was dead. When hospital workers looked for the man who had dropped him off, he was gone, Enumclaw police said.

Using the dead man's driver's license to track down relatives and acquaintances, investigators were led to the Enumclaw farm.

Because the other man who lived at the farm wasn't there the night the Seattle man died, he wasn't charged with trespassing, Satterberg said. Tait will be arraigned Oct. 27; he faces up to a year in jail and a $5,000 fine if convicted.

The Seattle man isn't being identified because his family asked that his name not be released.

The man's brother said he understands that prosecutors can't file a felony charge but remains disappointed that Tait wouldn't face more than a year behind bars.

In the wake of the man's death, State Sen. Pam Roach, R-Auburn, has said she plans to draft legislation making bestiality illegal in Washington.

It's not illegal already?

Re: Man dies after having sex with horse

what cracks me up is that they stated that no animal cruelty charges could be filed because the animal was uninjured haha.  maybe they should charge the animal.
    some people are so dumb. 
    sex with a horse? no GOOD could [s]cum[/s] come of that.  literally.

When I first joined MDS the video of this guy (and this incident) was somehow linked -- or info about it was made available through a thread.

It was literally the most vile and disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. 

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=12769.msg735667#msg735667 date=1203465396]
    When I first joined MDS the video of this guy (and this incident) was somehow linked -- or info about it was made available through a thread.

It was literally the most vile and disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life.   
    [/quote]

I don't get how this happens. I mean, forgive me for being obvious, but why would the horse play along? Wouldn't it just confused?  In other words, why would a horse a) get a hard on in front of a human and b) try to have sex with it.

I'm an innocent flower...someone explain this shit to me!

I would still argue it's cruel to the horse.

:2sad:

[/quote]

Yes, I still have nightmares from that. It was Nery who linked it btw.  :x

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=12769.msg735732#msg735732 date=1203468608]
    I don't get how this happens. I mean, forgive me for being obvious, but why would the horse play along? Wouldn't it just confused?  In other words, why would a horse a) get a hard on in front of a human and b) try to have sex with it.

[/quote]

I'm not exactly an expert in this field, but I'm gonna take a guess and say the horse was pretty horny.  :lol:
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I'm not exactly an expert in this field, but I'm gonna take a guess and say the horse was pretty horny.  :lol:
    NO, they aren't.  It's a horse. It's not natural. 

Poor horse.  I'm glad the perv died. 

i need to see this video.  i'll prolly regret it, but hey, i lived through 2girls1cup.. i think i can witness a horse slam a guy.
    It is cruel to the horse, they didnt even let it wear a condom.  
    Horses can die when they have a stuffy nose bc they cant breath through their mouths.. imagine the toll of horse aids.
    :?

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=12769.msg735751#msg735751 date=1203469328]

[/quote]

So you're saying animals don't get horny? 
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=12769.msg735732#msg735732 date=1203468608]

[/quote]

:lol:  I find that funny....a confused horse. It probably had no clue what that guy was doing. At least I hope not.

Sex with livestock-WOW!

In other words, why would a horse a) get a hard on in front of a human and b) try to have sex with it.
    [/quote]

I'd just like to state something else. I have gotten hard in front of many pigs in my lifetime and yes, it was, and still is confusing to me.

deliberate_misuse

[/quote]

Seriously.  I've seen plenty of disgusting things on this site, but that video tops the list.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=12769.msg735758#msg735758 date=1203469634]
    So you're saying animals don't get horny? 
    [/quote]

For a human? No. 

That's what I'm saying.  I just don't get it.

[quote author=MissKitty11 link=topic=12769.msg735763#msg735763 date=1203469766]
    :lol:  I find that funny....a confused horse. It probably had no clue what that guy was doing. At least I hope not.

Sex with livestock-WOW!
    [/quote]

Yuck!

So the guy just does what, though.  The man just sorta backs into the horse?  Why doesn't the horse kick the shit out of him?  Please don't tell me to google bestiality because I'm blocked.

Thank god.  Because I don't really want to know. So nevermind and thank you.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=12769.msg735755#msg735755 date=1203469426]
    i need to see this video.  i'll prolly regret it, but hey, i lived through 2girls1cup.. i think i can witness a horse slam a guy.
    It is cruel to the horse, they didnt even let it wear a condom. 
    Horses can die when they have a stuffy nose bc they cant breath through their mouths.. imagine the toll of horse aids.
    :?
    [/quote]

No seriously you don't.  You can actually hear the man grunt at the point when the horse perforates his intestines.  The explanation was that the guy who was assisting in the act was supposed to hold the horse's penis so that it wouldn't penetrate the whole way and he didn't do it properly.  I literally have never been more disturbed by anything before or since.  I didn't watch the whole thing because as soon as the guy made that noise I knew something bad had happened and the knowledge that the guy had died shortly after made it a lot less fascinating to me. 
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

[/quote]

I think it was on the dirty job show, but they do something to get horses horny and then put up a leather sleeve for the horses to go to town in. It's probably not too hard to substitute an ass for a leather sleeve.

Odd this just showed up now.

The guy worked at my company just down the street with me.  I didn't ever work with him but I know people who did.  They said he was VERY strange. 

Had a wife and kids...I feel sorry for them since I doubt they knew his 'special' time.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=decorusnex link=topic=12769.msg735861#msg735861 date=1203474659]
    Odd this just showed up now.

The guy worked at my company just down the street with me.  I didn't ever work with him but I know people who did.  They said he was VERY strange. 

Had a wife and kids...I feel sorry for them since I doubt they knew his 'special' time.
    [/quote]

How could his wife not have noticed his distended asshole?

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=12769.msg735866#msg735866 date=1203474786]
    [/quote]

Ewwwwww, I just got a mental picture. 

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=12769.msg735866#msg735866 date=1203474786]
    [/quote]
    Well I don't exactly go looking back there on my husband. ^.^  Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

When it did happen he basically bled to death at the farm and then they eventually dumped him at the hospital when he was almost dead.  His wife didn't get a chance to see his injuries til he was deaded.

[/quote]

LOL!  Maybe it's just me, but I don't spend a lot (or any) time checking out Roger's arsehole.  Call me a prude, but I think he might be able to get something like that past me. 
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=12769.msg735751#msg735751 date=1203469328]

[/quote]

This isn't necessarily true.  Touch a horse the right way and he knows what you're doing.  It doesn't matter if you're male or female, you're touching his dingaling and it feels good to him so he's gonna get up on whatever it is he thinks is available.  Haven't you guys ever seen those rather benign "Animals do the craziest things" videos where the deer is trying to fornicate with the hunter??  That had to hurt this guy...talk about an ass stretching... 

:2huh:
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

LMAO a few of us MDSers were just talking about this on the phone a few days ago.

a friend of mine sent the video to me a few years back. It would be easy to find the video if, well, that friend were still alive, but I'll see what I can do. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=12769.msg736040#msg736040 date=1203483302]
    LMAO a few of us MDSers were just talking about this on the phone a few days ago.

a friend of mine sent the video to me a few years back. It would be easy to find the video if, well, that friend were still alive, but I'll see what I can do. 
    [/quote]

The title Mr Hands might be helpful.  :angel3:

soo gross...is there anywhere a guy wont stick his penis!?!

Thread Information