Thread: Amazing, inspiring MySpacers.

Amazing, inspiring MySpacers.

Sometimes I get to browsing people's profiles that I see when I'm perusing people's blogs.  I was checking out Kat Von D's blogs tonight, and saw this profile and had an idea for a thread.  We have an ugly people, a WTF people thread.  So here's a positive one about inspiring and otherwise interesting people of MySpace.  This woman has Muscular Dystrophy, but has a really cool outlook about it.  Her page is humorous and her blogs are too, hope yall enjoy em as well.

http://www.myspace.com/mmm4

Re: Amazing, inspiring MySpacers.

Wow, she seems like an amazing woman. I scanned through her blogs but will have to go back to read them more in depth later. She is truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing her profile and starting this thread  :-)

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=12564.msg724726#msg724726 date=1202539825]
    Sometimes I get to browsing people's profiles that I see when I'm perusing people's blogs.  I was checking out Kat Von D's blogs tonight, and saw this profile and had an idea for a thread.  We have an ugly people, a WTF people thread.  So here's a positive one about inspiring and otherwise interesting people of MySpace.  This woman has Muscular Dystrophy, but has a really cool outlook about it.  Her page is humorous and her blogs are too, hope yall enjoy em as well.

http://www.myspace.com/mmm4
    [/quote]

great find...I love reading about the positive aspects of life from someone who suffers far much more than I can possibly understand

My cousin suffered from MD.  She had a wonderful husband and two beautiful children before she died.  This lady reminds me alot of her.  My cousin was a beautiful blond bombshell and never let her disability get her down.  She lived life to the fullest and enjoyed every minute.  I admire people that can overcome illnesses like this and lead a fulfilling life.  I am touched by her story.  Thanks for bringing it here.

I keep getting an error message.

Thread Information