Thread: "fun" Burials eeeeek!

"fun" Burials eeeeek!

"Fun" Burials?
    Dutch entrepreneur, Eddy Daams is hoping his newest version of "extreme sports" will be a success. Fun Burials are being offered for 75 Euros. This "extreme kick" is reported by Eddy to be "very safe".

Fun Burials make use of a real coffin and people can be buried five feet in the ground under a 3.5 tonne concrete block. These living dead people are left for up to one hour. Eddy cays "after bungie jumping, this will become the new extreme kick. It is very safe. Nothing can go wrong."

The coffin is equipped with an oxygen supply, and is linked by webcam to a computer which friends and family can watch. There is also a panic button, should the participant change their mind.

Mr. Daams is running this operation out of his own backyard and says that he hopes to have it open to the public by the summertime.

Ogrish report : Scout

Link to this entry:
    ogrish.com
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

Re: "fun" Burials eeeeek!

[quote author=bellaicy link=topic=1942.msg66872#msg66872 date=1160119498]
    &quot;Fun&quot; Burials?
    Dutch entrepreneur, Eddy Daams is hoping his newest version of &quot;extreme sports&quot; will be a success. Fun Burials are being offered for 75 Euros. This &quot;extreme kick&quot; is reported by Eddy to be &quot;very safe&quot;.

Fun Burials make use of a real coffin and people can be buried five feet in the ground under a 3.5 tonne concrete block. These living dead people are left for up to one hour. Eddy cays &quot;after bungie jumping, this will become the new extreme kick. It is very safe. Nothing can go wrong.&quot;

The coffin is equipped with an oxygen supply, and is linked by webcam to a computer which friends and family can watch. There is also a panic button, should the participant change their mind.

Mr. Daams is running this operation out of his own backyard and says that he hopes to have it open to the public by the summertime.

Link to this entry:
    ogrish.com
    [/quote]

Oh yeah - sounds like a ton of fun.

I think I'll go to a movie instead.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=1942.msg66891#msg66891 date=1160122895]
    [quote author=bellaicy link=topic=1942.msg66872#msg66872 date=1160119498]
    &quot;Fun&quot; Burials?
    Dutch entrepreneur, Eddy Daams is hoping his newest version of &quot;extreme sports&quot; will be a success. Fun Burials are being offered for 75 Euros. This &quot;extreme kick&quot; is reported by Eddy to be &quot;very safe&quot;.

Fun Burials make use of a real coffin and people can be buried five feet in the ground under a 3.5 tonne concrete block. These living dead people are left for up to one hour. Eddy cays &quot;after bungie jumping, this will become the new extreme kick. It is very safe. Nothing can go wrong.&quot;

Link to this entry:
    ogrish.com
    [/quote]

Oh yeah - sounds like a ton of fun.
    [/quote]
    Fun...like tweezing pubic hairs out one at time type of fun....

Haha I'd do it - I'm a weirdo.&nbsp; I think it would be sort of a rush... I'm somewhat claustrophobic, but that's the fun in it.&nbsp; Just like I'm terrified of rivers, but one of my life goals is to go whitewater rafting - conquer my fear and get a huge rush...

[quote author=holly link=topic=1942.msg67555#msg67555 date=1160264627]
    Haha I'd do it - I'm a weirdo.Â* I think it would be sort of a rush... I'm somewhat claustrophobic, but that's the fun in it.Â* Just like I'm terrified of rivers, but one of my life goals is to go whitewater rafting - conquer my fear and get a huge rush...
    [/quote]
    HA!&nbsp; Prolly less likely to die whitewater rafting...

uhm, no thank you.&nbsp; who the hell would want to be buried alive?&nbsp; what kind of fun is that?&nbsp; you would just sit there, doing nothing.&nbsp; you can go hide under your bed and pretend you are underground for free.&nbsp; :|
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1942.msg68282#msg68282 date=1160408711]
    you can go hide under your bed and pretend you are underground for free.Â* :|
    [/quote]

Haha awesome!

Ugh, what a dumb idea...

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1942.msg68282#msg68282 date=1160408711]
    uhm, no thank you.Â* who the hell would want to be buried alive?Â* what kind of fun is that?Â* you would just sit there, doing nothing.Â* you can go hide under your bed and pretend you are underground for free.Â* :|
    [/quote] LMAO I liked that!
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

Thread Information