Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White Kid Arrested for Singing Rap Song

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

White Kid Arrested for Singing Rap Song

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0205081rap1.html

Rap Rap For Florida Man
    Arrested for singing profane lyrics within earshot of children

FEBRUARY 5--A 19-year-old man was arrested Sunday night for singing the lyrics to a profane rap song as he walked on a Florida street.
    Christopher Holder was nabbed after a woman complained to police that her two children (ages five and 14) heard Holder repeatedly reciting the words "mother fucker," according to a Hernando County Sheriff's Office report, a copy of which you'll find here.
    When questioned by deputies, Holder "immediately began arguing that he did nothing wrong," and explained that he was merely covering a song by Louisiana rapper Lil' Boosie, whose most recent album, "Bad Azz," includes cuts like "My Nigga" and "Fuck You."
    But Holder, pictured in the below mug shot, added that he "agreed that he did not believe children needed to hear language such as that being hollered down the road."
    Holder was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Re: White Kid Arrested for Singing Rap Song

Hahhaahahahahahahahaha that is awesome. Take that cracker!

What  freakin' DORK!

Oh god, that's a nice age to be going down the street rapping out loud  :lol:  I did it when I was 15 or so, singing NWA lyrics at the top of my lungs.  Many a neighbor stepped out of their houses to tell me to watch my mouth.

The smile on his face..he probably thinks.  Yo, now I earned mad street cred  :|

Darn hoodlums saying those naughty words that you can never find on TV!!  They better arrest every teen in the US to save all children from such profanity.

I mean really, arrested?  I could understand a warning or even a fine but arrested? 

[quote author=LilDevil link=topic=12488.msg722356#msg722356 date=1202331750]
    Darn hoodlums saying those naughty words that you can never find on TV!!  They better arrest every teen in the US to save all children from such profanity.

I mean really, arrested?  I could understand a warning or even a fine but arrested? 
    [/quote]

I agree, but any white person rapping should be arrested for just cause

[quote author=LilDevil link=topic=12488.msg722356#msg722356 date=1202331750]

[/quote]

There was a pretty nationally reported case in Michigan a few years back about a man who'd fallen out of his canoe.  He came up out of the water cussin' a storm, and a deputy heard him.  He was arrested for disorderly conduct.  If my memory is right, I think eventually charges were dropped against him after a bunch of court dates though.  It's a law that was written awhile ago in some states that made it criminal to swear in the presence of women and/or children.

[quote author=alexinmn link=topic=12488.msg722366#msg722366 date=1202332559]
    [/quote]
    Any white person? Well should I get arrested for humming Sabbath?
    Racist!

"Can you pick out the man that made the offending statements ma'am?"

$5 says that Alex can't name the people in all 3 pics. :lol:

[/quote]

Why? We stole rock n roll from the blacks why not rap?  :lol:
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

MC Serch FTW!

ya forgot this guy Ron!

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=12488.msg722407#msg722407 date=1202334644]
    MC Serch FTW!

ya forgot this guy Ron!

[/quote]
    Fuck when he got all rugged and Whitey Ford though.....

Everlast is in effect, getting big respect
    and I collect big checks.
    Ones, fives, tens and twenties. 100 Gs and I'm pulling honeys!

He's got the knack you know.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12488.msg722392#msg722392 date=1202333954]
    Any white person? Well should I get arrested for humming Sabbath?
    Racist!

"Can you pick out the man that made the offending statements ma'am?"
    $5 says that Alex can't name the people in all 3 pics. :lol:

[/quote]

Ron, why don't you like me? Seriously, I just don't like the "white rappers". Not a racist thing.... One of my favorite groups is Public Enemy-love them.

Wick--- I haven't heard any "blacks" playing music like Slayer/Slipknot.. so on. "Whites" stole blues and Jazz

Why is it turned into a racial thing when I state my opinion about not liking "white" rappers. Race has nothing to do with it, its the way it sounds. I have to say "white" or "black" to differentiate in my opinions of flow, sounds, beat, etc. I like Cypress hill also

I was fucking with you.
    But it did seem like a logical conclusion to think that if Whites should be arrested for singing rap,
    that Blacks should be arrested for singing metal.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12488.msg722478#msg722478 date=1202338439]
    I was fucking with you.
    But it did seem like a logical conclusion to think that if Whites should be arrested for singing rap,

[/quote]

my apologies... I am new, I am still learning every ones "style.." I agree, even though it was probably wrong for the choice of words around the kids, no one should be arrested for singing any type of music. In this sense, my parents should have been arrested more than a million times for swearing at me.

[quote author=alexinmn link=topic=12488.msg722472#msg722472 date=1202338160]
    Ron, why don't you like me? Seriously, I just don't like the "white rappers". Not a racist thing.... One of my favorite groups is Public Enemy-love them.

Wick--- I haven't heard any "blacks" playing music like Slayer/Slipknot.. so on. "Whites" stole blues and Jazz

Why is it turned into a racial thing when I state my opinion about not liking "white" rappers. Race has nothing to do with it, its the way it sounds. I have to say "white" or "black" to differentiate in my opinions of flow, sounds, beat, etc. I like Cypress hill also

[/quote]

dude, have you ever heard of Killswitch Engage or Sevendust? Two of my favorite metal bands...what do they have in common?
    Their singers are BLACK!!!!!  *GASP*

In fact that goes all the way back to Ice Tea with his band Body Count "Cop Killer" Blacks have been metaling it up since Thin Lizzy.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12488.msg722478#msg722478 date=1202338439]
    I was fucking with you.
    [/quote]
    Ron I was always thinking about redoing that "Play that funky Music song" and crunching it up, all heavy distortion and whatnot....

Play that metal music black boy
    Play that metal music right
    Lay down that metal and mosh until till you die
    Till you die , oh till you die

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=12488.msg722499#msg722499 date=1202339390]
    dude, have you ever heard of Killswitch Engage or Sevendust? Two of my favorite metal bands...what do they have in common?
    Their singers are BLACK!!!!!  *GASP*

In fact that goes all the way back to Ice Tea with his band Body Count "Cop Killer" Blacks have been metaling it up since Thin Lizzy.
    Ron I was always thinking about redoing that "Play that funky Music song" and crunching it up, all heavy distortion and whatnot....

Play that metal music right
    Lay down that metal and mosh until till you die
    Till you die , oh till you die

PCP... both awesome bands (killswitch is much better/my opinion), I don't know where this got spun racially? I LIKE ALL MUSIC... except Vanilla Ice, Eminem (just my opinion, not saying there bad-others are free to like them).

[/quote]

[quote author=alexinmn link=topic=12488.msg722512#msg722512 date=1202339769]
    I LIKE ALL MUSIC...
    [/quote]

Except for white people that rap. We get it bro. :lol:
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[/quote]

This is what opened up the can of worms so to speak....it's all good...relax.

Funny side note
    Saw "Vanilla Ice" in the studio a couple months ago....

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=12488.msg722522#msg722522 date=1202340023]
    This is what opened up the can of worms so to speak....it's all good...relax.

Funny side note
    Saw "Vanilla Ice" in the studio a couple months ago....
    [/quote]

Lesson 1.. keep opinions of white rappers to self....I should have worded it differently (or not at all)...

Doesn't freedom of speech allow this person to say what he wants as long as it is not prompting/promoting violence or threatening another person?

[quote author=alexinmn link=topic=12488.msg722533#msg722533 date=1202340505]

Lesson 1.. keep opinions of white rappers to self....I should have worded it differently (or not at all)...

Doesn't freedom of speech allow this person to say what he wants as long as it is not prompting/promoting violence or threatening another person?
    [/quote]

LOL!!!

Yeah but when you're using profanity in front of children I think it runs into some other laws.....as a parent I don't want them to hear all that....

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=12488.msg722535#msg722535 date=1202340614]
    LOL!!!

Yeah but when you're using profanity in front of children I think it runs into some other laws.....as a parent I don't want them to hear all that....

[/quote]

I have a 12 year old daughter so I see your point. However, a couple of weeks ago we were in Target and there was a father completely cussing out his kid in front of my daughter. My problem falls into the realm of this...the "kid" cannot swear in front of other peoples kids, but it's not against the law to swear at your kids, even in front of other kids. It's just such a touchy area. The benefits of free speech can also be a drawback.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=12488.msg722535#msg722535 date=1202340614]
    LOL!!!

[/quote]
    Good call on the metal song by the way. :-D

As far as the cursing, I feel the total opposite about this.
    But as a parent, then I guess you're a good person to direct this question to.

I think that when children are kept in the dark about certain things,
    then they get the idea that everything they see is acceptable behavior.
    You can't ask anyone that comes into contact with your children to act exactly the waty you want your children to behave.

I think that children need to realize that they are in fact children, and therefore they can NOT do everything adults do.
    Cursing is one of those things.
    Daddy drives too, but that doesn't mean that you can do it.
    Life isn't rated PG, and I think it's unrealistic for parents to try and make a PG bubble for kids to live in.
    I don't think you should be giving your 5 year old lessons on anal sex either, but I think they need to know that some things are not to be repeated.

Is it really OK to ask adults to censor themselves because of 'sensitive children's ears'?

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=12488.msg722369#msg722369 date=1202332652]
    There was a pretty nationally reported case in Michigan a few years back about a man who'd fallen out of his canoe.  He came up out of the water cussin' a storm, and a deputy heard him.  He was arrested for disorderly conduct.  If my memory is right, I think eventually charges were dropped against him after a bunch of court dates though.  It's a law that was written awhile ago in some states that made it criminal to swear in the presence of women and/or children.
    [/quote]

http://www.theinternetparty.org/commentary/c_s.php?section_type=com&td=20020404153739

I thought that case was ridiculous. I've said things that would probably get me executed.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12488.msg722563#msg722563 date=1202341882]
    Good call on the metal song by the way. :-D

As far as the cursing, I feel the total opposite about this.
    But as a parent, then I guess you're a good person to direct this question to.

I think that when children are kept in the dark about certain things,
    then they get the idea that everything they see is acceptable behavior.
    You can't ask anyone that comes into contact with your children to act exactly the waty you want your children to behave.

I think that children need to realize that they are in fact children, and therefore they can NOT do everything adults do.
    Cursing is one of those things.
    Daddy drives too, but that doesn't mean that you can do it.

Life isn't rated PG, and I think it's unrealistic for parents to try and make a PG bubble for kids to live in.
    I don't think you should be giving your 5 year old lessons on anal sex either, but I think they need to know that some things are not to be repeated.

Is it really OK to ask adults to censor themselves because of 'sensitive children's ears'?
    [/quote]

Honestly I'm the wrong guy to ask this, as  I'm constantly trying to curb my profanity. Out of respect for other parents I don't use profanity in front of their kids. I know that in TX you can get thrown in jail for disorderly conduct for using profanity in public. I once had police surround me and threaten to beat me up in down town Ft Worth, for being very "profane" in public. ( "He resisted did you see that??")

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=12488.msg722620#msg722620 date=1202346007]
    Honestly I'm the wrong guy to ask this, as  I'm constantly trying to curb my profanity. Out of respect for other parents I don't use profanity in front of their kids. I know that in TX you can get thrown in jail for disorderly conduct for using profanity in public. I once had police surround me and threaten to beat me up in down town Ft Worth, for being very "profane" in public. ( "He resisted did you see that??")

[/quote]

Not the answer I was expecting. :lol:
    If you're the type that needs to curb his profanity...what hope do the rest of us have?

Thread Information