Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to help h

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to help h

Thanks, Miranda's Mom for providing an update.  I was recently wondering what happened with this case and I'm glad Miranda's family and friends are still fighting for justice.  I look forward to the trial.  Stay strong.

RIP Miranda...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to help h

she was definitely beautiful and had a loving family. pushing for justice will hopefully clarify laws on this type of thing.. and next time someone will think twice before letting anything like this happen again. :(

RIP miranda

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAllCustom&friend Id=239378240&swapped=true
    March 13, 2010 - they FINALLY SET A JURY TRIAL DATE: MAY 24TH, there will be another pretrial (mAY 7YH) to make sure all is on schedule and if, so will start getting ready to do the jury selection. There's plenty of time now, and there should NOT be any other reason for delays. prosecutions' been ready since the beginning. HALLELUJAH! THANK GOD! AND THE DA'S WHO HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO GET THIS TO TRIAL!
    I can't believe this case has been delayed for so long.

Also:
    http://www.friendsdontletfriendsdie.com/children/miranda_daly/index.shtml
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=12325.msg1577792#msg1577792 date=1269722465]
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAllCustom&friend Id=239378240&swapped=true
    I can't believe this case has been delayed for so long.

Also:
    http://www.friendsdontletfriendsdie.com/children/miranda_daly/index.shtml
    [/quote]

So very sad, I hope this mother gets justice.

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to he

This case bothers me a lot. Shortly after I bumped this thread, Mir's mom went to my myspace page to wish me a happy birthday. She also mentioned that she felt that there was a reason why she visited my page...that something led her to me. That connection is amazing. I had literally spent close to an hour searching for updates that day.

I want justice so bad for Miranda, her mom, rest of her family & friends. This is a case that I've thought about a lot over the past couple years.

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to he

[quote author=butterflykim link=topic=12325.msg1582605#msg1582605 date=1270150347]
    This case bothers me a lot. Shortly after I bumped this thread, Mir's mom went to my myspace page to wish me a happy birthday. She also mentioned that she felt that there was a reason why she visited my page...that something led her to me. That connection is amazing. I had literally spent close to an hour searching for updates that day.

I want justice so bad for Miranda, her mom, rest of her family & friends. This is a case that I've thought about a lot over the past couple years.
    [/quote]

Wow, that is cool. Glad you did.

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=12325.msg1582738#msg1582738 date=1270157449]

Wow, that is cool. Glad you did.
    [/quote]

the weird thing is that she didn't know i bumped this thread...

and just for the record before anyone wonders...i didn't contact her mom here. i joined her support group on myspace. we've communicated thru there only. she's doesn't even know that i post here.

It is good to know he has been locked up this whole time at least.  I went and joined www.friendsdontletfriendsdie.com It is great to hear that things will be changing toward the good and all because these families did not let their loved ones die in vain.

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Dear Friends and Posters of this page, and Myspace supporters and friends.  I am Miranda's Mom, Debbe, and I finally figured out how to make a comment, again, and I would like to thank all of everyone's input and support one way or the other, here and on myspace. My sincere thanks to Kellie Marie and to Butterfly, both my friends on Mir's myspace page.  It has been gruelling almost 3 years now. And without all of the support thru the various channels through the internet that offers help support and love, I couldn't get thru most of it. I believe Miranda is still with us always, as the number and combinations are always present for me to know.  I believe in our higher power, and believe in God, who will be the final Judgement in what happens to girvan. Given that, my humanly instinct would be otherwise known as not so good an answer... 

We do have what I believe a definite Jury Trial set - this time the Judge ordered the defense attorney to be ready. The readiness hearing is 7/23 and yes I am big on the number 23 also.  Her birthday is July (7) 20th, and she was 23 when she passed. The trial is to begin on July 26, the following Monday, which will be 6 days past her would have been 26th birthday.  Let's hope pray and trust the system will begin on these dates.  It has been well ---long enough.  I want the truth be told as much as it possibly will be allowed, not all of the circumstances will come out in the trial, but the important aspect of how he is ultimately responsible for her death=murder 2nd degree, is what is focused on. 
    I will accept what ever the outcome is, and have it over,once and for all. Again thank you all and please see her myspace page for that is where I will update the information.
    p.s. there will be NO Pleas bargains!  xoxo, from Mir and me, her ciTa(it's what she called me)  Muah!  www.mirandadaly.com

I know I am late here, but I am terribly sorry for your loss. I hope he gets the maximum sentence.

[quote author=cTa link=topic=12325.msg1654061#msg1654061 date=1277248181]
    Dear Friends and Posters of this page, and Myspace supporters and friends.  I am Miranda's Mom, Debbe, and I finally figured out how to make a comment, again, and I would like to thank all of everyone's input and support one way or the other, here and on myspace. My sincere thanks to Kellie Marie and to Butterfly, both my friends on Mir's myspace page.  It has been gruelling almost 3 years now. And without all of the support thru the various channels through the internet that offers help support and love, I couldn't get thru most of it. I believe Miranda is still with us always, as the number and combinations are always present for me to know.  I believe in our higher power, and believe in God, who will be the final Judgement in what happens to girvan. Given that, my humanly instinct would be otherwise known as not so good an answer... 

We do have what I believe a definite Jury Trial set - this time the Judge ordered the defense attorney to be ready. The readiness hearing is 7/23 and yes I am big on the number 23 also.  Her birthday is July (7) 20th, and she was 23 when she passed. The trial is to begin on July 26, the following Monday, which will be 6 days past her would have been 26th birthday.  Let's hope pray and trust the system will begin on these dates.  It has been well ---long enough.  I want the truth be told as much as it possibly will be allowed, not all of the circumstances will come out in the trial, but the important aspect of how he is ultimately responsible for her death=murder 2nd degree, is what is focused on. 
    I will accept what ever the outcome is, and have it over,once and for all. Again thank you all and please see her myspace page for that is where I will update the information.
    p.s. there will be NO Pleas bargains!  xoxo, from Mir and me, her ciTa(it's what she called me)  Muah!  www.mirandadaly.com
    [/quote]

July 23rd will be my 26th birthday. I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
    born to be down

[quote author=cTa link=topic=12325.msg1654061#msg1654061 date=1277248181]
    My sincere thanks to Kellie Marie and to Butterfly, both my friends on Mir's myspace page.  [/quote]

thanks SO much for posting here. i get so excited to hear updates on this case. justice will be served. never give up, debbe!

I think about this case often - it's one of the haunting ones because it was so preventable if someone had just picked up the phone.  Ugh.  It's been an awfully long time for Miranda's family, I hope they'll finally get the justice Miranda deserves.

RIP Miranda...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I wonder why her mom never came back to update. He pled no contest and was sentenced to 6 years:

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2011/09/...verdose-death/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information