Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to help h

Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to help h

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/01/29/Miranda_Daly_(23)_died_from_a_drug_overdose_when_h er_boyfriend_refused_to_help_her

Nothing says love like refusing to help your dying girlfriend especially when she's dying from your supply.

deliberate_misuse

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to help h

She looks way older than 23.

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to he

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=12325.msg711831#msg711831 date=1201573920]
    She looks way older than 23.
    [/quote]

She sort of looks like Brooke Hogan in a few pictures, which is unfortunate but is because of the heavy makeup and bleached hair.  Otherwise, she would have looked better as she appeared in other pix.  I have no idea why some people believe caking it on is better when a more natural look is usually better fitting.

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to he

It will be interesting to see where the case ends up. Sounds like it will set some precedents. Hopefully he is in jail on other charges until they decide.

[quote author=Morbid Curiosity link=topic=12325.msg711871#msg711871 date=1201576673]
    It will be interesting to see where the case ends up. Sounds like it will set some precedents. Hopefully he is in jail on other charges until they decide.
    [/quote]\

I hope so to. It is sad. He didn't call help until like 14 hours later.
    <br />[/quote]

Re: Miranda Daly (23) died from a drug overdose when her boyfriend refused to help h

He didn't just freak out either...it looks like he threatened someone to help him move her body not to be found for 14 hours.&nbsp; What a beautiful life wasted, god damn drugs :(&nbsp; Looking out for HIS ass because his posession of narcotics, not even one thought of the human life hanging in the balance.&nbsp; I joined her page to keep up on it, this one strikes me for some reason.

Maybe it's because my &quot;lucky&quot; number is 23, she was 23 and 23 days old...her family and friends are in my thoughts

RIP Miranda

the guy is obviously an asshole but maybe he didnt wanna get caught with anything

too late i suppose

but did he force her too take the drugs?

He supplied the drugs and did not seek help. They need to put this asshole away for a long time..And the people that said he threatened them why couldn't they leave and call? I mean honestly dumb asses!

Whatta gentleman...

[quote author=bigomet link=topic=12325.msg711811#msg711811 date=1201573044]
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/01/29/Miranda_Daly_(23)_died_from_a_drug_overdose_when_h er_boyfriend_refused_to_help_her

Nothing says love like refusing to help your dying girlfriend especially when she's dying from your supply.
    [/quote]

Of course, it's bad for business. . .

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=bigomet link=topic=12325.msg711859#msg711859 date=1201575506]
    She sort of looks like Brooke Hogan in a few pictures, which is unfortunate but is because of the heavy makeup and bleached hair.&nbsp; Otherwise, she would have looked better as she appeared in other pix.&nbsp; I have no idea why some people believe caking it on is better when a more natural look is usually better fitting.
    [/quote]
    I have to speak up here, cause I'm one of those poeple that like 'caked on' more than a natural look.

[quote author=Resident_Queer link=topic=12325.msg712161#msg712161 date=1201606258]
    He supplied the drugs and did not seek help. They need to put this asshole away for a long time..And the people that said he threatened them why couldn't they leave and call? I mean honestly dumb asses!
    [/quote]
    I don't feel like that alone is enough to put the guy away for a LONG TIME as you put it.
    It's like calling for the head of a bartender to me.
    Don't kill the messenger.

But the rest of the shit that he did....now THAT is enough to want him locked up.
    His behavior was past neglegence. His actions led directly to her death.

Driving by an accident scene and doing nothing when someone is bleeding to death is one thing, but to get out of your car and wave people on so no one stops to help....
    yea, that's pretty fuckin bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

wow she was perdy. im on her page now. how sad - this one gets to me, in my faze of popping x pills when i was younger, it scares me to think how careless i was with my own life. that couldve happened to me.

there is NO reason that this should have happened, even in the infantile stupid mind frame that I was in, there was a time that I called 911 and stuck around and explained to the hospital that the person had been on a serious substance. they could have died if I hadnt. how you leave someone to die - is beyond me. i'd have rather been in trouble for being under the influence than go to jail for manslaughter. and have that on my hands. and i was 18. Bleh.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12325.msg712279#msg712279 date=1201620263]
    I have to speak up here, cause I'm one of those poeple that like 'caked on' more than a natural look.

I don't feel like that alone is enough to put the guy away for a LONG TIME as you put it.
    It's like calling for the head of a bartender to me.
    Don't kill the messenger.

But the rest of the shit that he did....now THAT is enough to want him locked up.
    His behavior was past neglegence. His actions led directly to her death.

Driving by an accident scene and doing nothing when someone is bleeding to death is one thing, but to get out of your car and wave people on so no one stops to help....
    yea, that's pretty fuckin bad.
    [/quote]

Yeah especially that little bit about threatening people who wanted to&nbsp; help her with&nbsp; an M16.

He is the personification of a douche. He must be so proud of himself. But maybe he lacks any emotion. (Very) Heavy coke use causes aggressive behavior, paranoia and extreme selfishness. I wish him a gay ol' time in jail!

Another Prelim hearing against Girvan is set for February 21st in Rancho Cucamonga CA. @ 8:30am
    It would be greatly appreciated by Miranda's mother Deb and myself, for anyone living in this area to join us for court this day. Let's speak in numbers.

-Kelly

Directions

From the I-10 freeway exit at the Haven Avenue off-ramp. Go north (turn right if going west, left if going east) on Haven Avenue to Civic Center Drive and turn right. The entrance to the Law and Justice Center is to the left.

From the I-15 freeway exit at Foothill Boulevard. Go west (turn right if going south and left if going north) on Foothill Boulevard to Aspen. Turn left at Aspen and go about two blocks. The entrance to the courthouse is on the right. Look for large sign.

your words are wasted because im not listening

[quote author=kellymarie link=topic=12325.msg733950#msg733950 date=1203330827]
    Another Prelim hearing against Girvan is set for February 21st in Rancho Cucamonga CA. @ 8:30am
    It would be greatly appreciated by Miranda's mother Deb and myself, for anyone living in this area to join us for court this day. Let's speak in numbers.

-Kelly

Directions

[/quote]

Very sorry for your loss, this thread made me sad, what a waste. If only he'd let someone help her.

I'm glad they are charging him. I guess he thought that he would get in trouble? What an ass.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

I hate fuckin drug dealers!&nbsp;

RIP Miranda&nbsp; :(

In California, you can watch someone die and not be in trouble for murder. The legal precedence here is that by not allowing anyone else who wanted to attempt to get her help, he assumed care for her.
    It's the equivalent of you starting CPR, someone else volunteering to do it, but you saying no I've got it. Then stopping.
    I don't know if it will be a murder charge...but it is a involuntary manslaughter.

What a dick her boyfriend was. That guy is definately going to pay for this. :2thescream:

I don't think this guy loved her, i myself do not do drugs but if it were my girl and i did do drugs, i wouldnd give a crap if i was cought, as long as my girl&nbsp; was in safe hands, a guy that lets her die, ha! yea that's love, not!

[quote author=sassyasskitty link=topic=12325.msg735009#msg735009 date=1203398995]
    In California, you can watch someone die and not be in trouble for murder. The legal precedence here is that by not allowing anyone else who wanted to attempt to get her help, he assumed care for her.
    It's the equivalent of you starting CPR, someone else volunteering to do it, but you saying no I've got it. Then stopping.
    I don't know if it will be a murder charge...but it is a involuntary manslaughter.
    [/quote]

Cock Fighting ... did you know? is a FELONY in California--------

---among 35 other states in the U.S. and the District of Columbia-&nbsp; a FELONY!

YET,&nbsp; in the state of California there IS NOT a single LAW stating that you cannot ALLOW someone to die in their home.&nbsp; Nothing stipulates you must assist them or be held accountable?&nbsp; DOES EVERYONE KNOW THIS??

We will never know the full story of why Miranda was connected with this man.&nbsp; Her family and friends have said that they weren't even a couple at the time. She met him only a couple of months prior to her death. He led a lifestyle totally opposite the spectrum from Mir- one of illegal activity, that was not a way she lived for 23 years.&nbsp; I am not, nor I have tried to say Miranda was a perfect woman - she was a giving person, and a trusting girl, who had goals and aspirations to success and a meaningful life.

But obviously she made some mistakes that ultimately cost her her own life.&nbsp; I do not know how why or if Mir was taking drugs.&nbsp; She was anti-drugs.&nbsp;

I realize many people will automatically assume the worst and feel she would be alive today if she didn't.

I'm asking of people to see that the person(s) responsible stay in jail for as long as possible.&nbsp; I don't believe we the people should have people like him taking another chance to wreck havoc in another young persons life again.&nbsp;

Andrew - has been involved in wrecking havoc in other people's lives for some time now, and I believe it is now that the law needs to take a stand and get him off the streets... For this I hope and pray there will be an outside interest, concern and influence.&nbsp;

I do not believe she would have taken the drugs in the amount and nature of them that was found in her, but how and why they were in her and why she died as a result, is a question that might never be answered.&nbsp; Unless Girvan could be trusted for the real truth of the matter.&nbsp; Her voice is gone.&nbsp; She left no indication of drug usage in her life.&nbsp; She left no indication of suicidal thoughts -&nbsp; The real nature of this case as it stands now, is why would he not help her and furthermore neither allow those who wanted to help her,&nbsp; to save her life.&nbsp;
    your words are wasted because im not listening

Thats SO messed up- He deserves to be put away...
    Why in the world would you stop someone from getting help for them?
    I mean the friends could have even taken her to the hospital, away from his place, so he wouldnt have been caught.
    I dunno if she would have made it, but its better than watching her die.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

It's one thing that the bastard did not get her help. Fuck him for that.

But it's on another realm that he kept others from getting her help. What the fuck could he have been thinking? Hell, even if we knew what he was thinking, it's doubtful that it was rationale.

I hope that bastard burns. Unbelievable.

[quote author=kellymarie link=topic=12325.msg735131#msg735131 date=1203414587]

YET,&nbsp; in the state of California there IS NOT a single LAW stating that you cannot ALLOW someone to die in their home.&nbsp; Nothing stipulates you must assist them or be held accountable?&nbsp; DOES EVERYONE KNOW THIS??

[/quote]

I thought that to be true as well, but isn't there some sort of loophole because he prevented others from helping her?&nbsp; Like, because he did not allow others to help her, he assumed responsibility for her well-being?&nbsp; I pray that they can &quot;get him&quot; for that, if he doesn't go to prison that would be a huge injustice.&nbsp; Or at the very least, charge him for threatening the others with a gun who would have helped.

RIP Miranda, I hope justice is served.
    born to be down

Thread Information