Thread: butcher cuts off customers hand

butcher cuts off customers hand

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/butchers_customer_cuts_off_hand_for_allah_Jul_29_2 006.html
    Last Saturday, a customer entered a Fairfax county, Virginia, market to purchase two chickens and goat meat. As the butcher entered a walk-in freezer to fill the order, the customer proceeded to cut off his left had with a meat saw. The customer then ran down the store's center aisle and into the parking lot, leaving a trail of blood and yelling repeatedly that he was "not a terrorist." Outside, the man announced that he had used the meat saw to cut off his hand "for Allah."

Rescue workers arrived shortly afterwards and took the man, and his detached hand, to Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dan Schmidt, a spokesman for the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department, said the man had mental health problems.
    just thought since i'm a newbie i'd post before i'm out for the night can't wait to get the comments on this winner.....

"We thought it was fake," a witness said of the limb. He said he heard the man mumbling angrily in a mixture of English and Urdu about working in the area and his children attending school here.

"He said, 'I did this for Allah' -- God," the witness said.

&quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

Re: customer...read this first please

DAMN IT! and i took journalism it was the customer !
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

Re: butcher cuts off customers hand

That Allah will make you do crazy things!!

If by Allah, you mean acid. O.o

Allah tella ya once, allah tella ya twice, next time allah tella ya it won't be nice
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=J link=topic=1431.msg50927#msg50927 date=1158368350]
    he should have made allah really proud and cut his head off
    [/quote]LMAO&nbsp;

Amen! Sons of bitches.
    Why live in the world, when you can live in your head?

Thread Information