Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
Results 1,101 to 1,107 of 1107

Thread: The Breakfast/Coffee Club

Re: The Breakfast/Coffee Club

HI!! It's me.  Time to vent......

Kevin....

was picked up by Georgia Southwestern to play on their Soccer team.  He started seven games.  The last two games he has sat on the bench.  He has not played a minute.  His dad was mad.  I was hurt.  Kevin was hurt and confused.  So Kevin went to his Coach.  Seems Kevin is not physical enough.  And who said Soccer wasn't rough?  We are driving three hundred miles tomorrow.  Kevin may not play.  But he is coming home with us.  He takes after me.  :|

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg1019481#msg1019481 date=1222481647]
    HI!! It's me.  Time to vent......

Kevin....

was picked up by Georgia Southwestern to play on their Soccer team.  He started seven games.  The last two games he has sat on the bench.  He has not played a minute.  His dad was mad.  I was hurt.  Kevin was hurt and confused.  So Kevin went to his Coach.  Seems Kevin is not physical enough.  And who said Soccer wasn't rough?  We are driving three hundred miles tomorrow.  Kevin may not play.  But he is coming home with us.  He takes after me.  :|
    [/quote]

He is a good looking young man OTDS! That really sucks that his coach is not utilizing his abilities and hadn't bothered to tell him why until Kevin approached him.  I would think he would be busting his chops during practices if he felt Kevin wasn't physical enough. What a turd! Sorry! 

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=12270.msg1019768#msg1019768 date=1222490807]

He is a good looking young man OTDS! That really sucks that his coach is not utilizing his abilities and hadn't bothered to tell him why until Kevin approached him.  I would think he would be busting his chops during practices if he felt Kevin wasn't physical enough. What a turd! Sorry! 
    [/quote]

Thank goodness Keivn got his nerve up to ask the Coach what was going on.

I love me some D_T!

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg1019778#msg1019778 date=1222491079]
    Thank goodness Keivn got his nerve up to ask the Coach what was going on.

I love me some D_T!
    [/quote]

I  You back  :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg

Hi.  Just floating around the boards today.  Life has been a little hectic the last few weeks.
    My dad had to have surgery on his left leg last Monday (10-13-08).  The vein was blocked, he just had this surgery done in July.  The circulation had been cut off going to one of his toes.  We were afraid he was going to loose it.  But thank goodness he didn't. He is getting out of the hospital today. He will be staying with me tomorrow.

My dil will not be having her kidney transplant.  She still has a leaking valve in her heart so her cardiologist will not release her.  I think she is going to get a second opinion because this doctor is doing nothing for her.

Kevin is still not playing in a lot of games.  Which is fine with him.  He had a game last weekend, which was close to home.  A lot of his friends from High School came out to see him.  He was very happy.  Which made us happy for him.  At times it is nice to be from a small town.

I have started wearing contacts.  But after three weeks I am having problems seeing out of them.  They told me they last 30 days!! 

Hope you are all doing fine. 

We are going to have a Tailgate Party!!  Never had one before, not really sure what to do!!  I know you cook and eat and drink.  I think I will eat and drink and let someone else cook.  Saturday is Kevin's last regular home season game.  My bil has a tailgating tent so we are going to set it up at the game and have a PRATY!!

Have you ever tailgated?

Thread Information