Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breakfast/Coffee Club

The Breakfast/Coffee Club

Word of the Day:
    Thank God it's Friday

News of the Day:
    Thank God it's Friday

Problem of the Day:
    Still early in the morning, but thank God it's Friday!!

Reason for Detention:
    Chewed gum in Class.

Re: The Breakfast/Coffee Club

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg708795#msg708795 date=1201268226]

Word of the Day:
    Thank God it's Friday

News of the Day:
    Thank God it's Friday

Problem of the Day:
    Still early in the morning, but thank God it's Friday!!

Reason for Detention:
    Chewed gum in Class.
    [/quote]

Word of the day: Crisp
    News of the Day: Still Heath Ledger :(
    Problem of the Day: I am hungry and I ate already
    Reason for Detention: Playing games with OTDS instead of working :)

[quote author=missberi link=topic=12270.msg708899#msg708899 date=1201273793]
    Word of the day: Crisp
    News of the Day: Still Heath Ledger :(
    Problem of the Day: I am hungry and I ate already
    Reason for Detention: Playing games with OTDS instead of working :)

[/quote]

That would so be my luck.  Getting somebody else in trouble.  In third grade we were standing in line in the hall way.  A little girl pulled my dress up, so I pulled hers up.  We both got a paddling.  I remember telling the teacher she couldn't paddle me because she wasn't my mom.  Gotta extra swat for that.  Those were the days.

People have asked if this is a game thread.  No it is not.  It is just a thread to chat in about your day.  Like the movie The Breakfast Club and the relationships that were formed.  The Happy Drunk Thread is great but I feel weird posting there when I am not drunk.  Random thoughts is okay to...... Maybe I just need attention.

deliberate_misuse

Good morning!  I am eating my breakfast now so I can join your club.  Is there a secret handshake?

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

If i eat cereal at 1;46am, can I still join the club?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

I haven't had breakfast yet, but by now I might as well just wait for lunch. My town neeeeds to get a caribou though dammit! I want a coffee shop with a drive through so I don't have to look acceptable.

Word of the Day:
    bloated

News of the Day:
    I guess its supposed to start warming up, this means above 0 degrees fahrenheit

Problem of the Day:
    People sucking and ignoring messages!

Reason for Detention:
    Talking in class and cracking jokes about the teacher.

I put my usual morning pop tart in the toaster.  When I went to get them out one of them broke.  So half of the pop tart was left in the toaster.  Made me so mad.  I was mad because I then had to clean out the toaster.

Don't know about handshakes.  But I can do a high five!!

Does anyone have exciting plans for the day?  I am at work, yuck.  So every once in a while I actually have to do what I am paid for.

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg708959#msg708959 date=1201276364]
    I put my usual morning pop tart in the toaster.  When I went to get them out one of them broke.  So half of the pop tart was left in the toaster.  Made me so mad.  I was mad because I then had to clean out the toaster.

Does anyone have exciting plans for the day?  I am at work, yuck.  So every once in a while I actually have to do what I am paid for.
    [/quote]

Today is actually my day off, but because people ignore my text messages I've got nothing to do :(

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg708959#msg708959 date=1201276364]

[/quote]

Busy time at work....may not be around much next week :(

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=12270.msg708958#msg708958 date=1201276346]
    I haven't had breakfast yet, but by now I might as well just wait for lunch. My town neeeeds to get a caribou though dammit! I want a coffee shop with a drive through so I don't have to look acceptable.

Word of the Day:
    bloated

News of the Day:
    I guess its supposed to start warming up, this means above 0 degrees fahrenheit

Problem of the Day:
    People sucking and ignoring messages!

Reason for Detention:
    Talking in class and cracking jokes about the teacher.
    [/quote]

I day dreamed in class a lot.  Always looking out the window, lost in another world.

Is Caribou's a coffeehouse?

deliberate_misuse

I'm cleaning the house.  Woo hoo!  Then, at noon, a cabinet maker is coming by to give me some ideas for built-ins.  Try to beat that for excitement, just try!

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=12270.msg708963#msg708963 date=1201276540]
    I'm cleaning the house.  Woo hoo!  Then, at noon, a cabinet maker is coming by to give me some ideas for built-ins.  Try to beat that for excitement, just try!
    [/quote]

I will clean house when I get home, whilst drinking my tequila.  My son has a soccer game at 9.  Not sure if I am going to go or not.  It's either go to the game or hang out on MDS!!

My kitchen needs to be remodeled.  It has the original cabinets, counter-tops, wallpaper and floors in it.  Now if I could only find the money to get it remodeled. 

Good morning! I've got my sugar free Red Bull in hand which is already making my day fabulous. Plus I only work 1/2 days on Fridays. Score!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg708962#msg708962 date=1201276502]
    I day dreamed in class a lot.  Always looking out the window, lost in another world.

Is Caribou's a coffeehouse?
    [/quote]

Yeah, its a chain coffee place, like starbucks www.cariboucoffee.com i think is there website. There's one little coffee shop in my town but its really inconvenient for me to go to and the coffee isn't that great, plus you can only pay with a card if you spend over 5 dollars.

hi =]

[quote author=Jessica link=topic=12270.msg708971#msg708971 date=1201276838]
    hi =]
    [/quote][quote author=LawChick link=topic=12270.msg708968#msg708968 date=1201276743]
    Good morning! I've got my sugar free Red Bull in hand which is already making my day fabulous. Plus I only work 1/2 days on Fridays. Score!
    [/quote]

I have never had a Redbull.
    I want to work half-days on Friday's please.  Better yet I don't want to work on Fridays at all!!

So why were you put in detention cutie?

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=12270.msg708969#msg708969 date=1201276761]
    Yeah, its a chain coffee place, like starbucks www.cariboucoffee.com i think is there website. There's one little coffee shop in my town but its really inconvenient for me to go to and the coffee isn't that great, plus you can only pay with a card if you spend over 5 dollars.
    [/quote]

So I take it you live up North?  You had mentioned the temp was 0.  So you have snow?

[quote author=Jessica link=topic=12270.msg708971#msg708971 date=1201276838]
    hi =]
    [/quote]

Hi Jessica!!
    Long time no see!!

i know!! i've been gone for a while because my boyfriend and i moved into our own apartment on december 30th. =] we just got internet last week. i lost my fulltime office job that i've had for 3 years, on january 2nd, just a few days after we got brand new furniture and this new place... which fucking sucked!!! but anyway, i didn't get fired, the company is shutting down this year. so whatever.

i hope everyone has been doing good!! i just wanted to drop in and say heyyyyyyyyy 

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg708978#msg708978 date=1201277071]
    I want to work half-days on Friday's please.  Better yet I don't want to work on Fridays at all!!

So why were you put in detention cutie?
    [/quote]

I'm completely addicted to it. It's kind of sad, really. It's also kind of a spendy habit. :|

I was put in detention for talking too much. Always. :lol:
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.

My day was sucking but, I declared it "no matter what happens you have to laugh day". Believe it or not it actually keeps the mood up in here. We have to force it a little at first but, eventually we are laughing at everything. We sound like a bunch of loons.

Meh...it's Friday. You gotta do what you gotta to do to get through to the end of the day.

[quote author=Jessica link=topic=12270.msg708981#msg708981 date=1201277235]
    i know!! i've been gone for a while because my boyfriend and i moved into our own apartment on december 30th. =] we just got internet last week. i lost my fulltime office job that i've had for 3 years, on january 2nd, just a few days after we got brand new furniture and this new place... which fucking sucked!!! but anyway, i didn't get fired, the company is shutting down this year. so whatever.

i hope everyone has been doing good!! i just wanted to drop in and say heyyyyyyyyy 
    [/quote]

Sorry to hear about your job Jessica.  I wish you luck on finding a new job.

[quote author=LawChick link=topic=12270.msg708982#msg708982 date=1201277254]
    I'm completely addicted to it. It's kind of sad, really. It's also kind of a spendy habit. :|

I was put in detention for talking too much. Always. :lol:
    [/quote]

Impale likes to tell jokes about the teacher so I see you and her getting in trouble all the time!!
    Doesn't Redbull make you Hyper?

[quote author=perry link=topic=12270.msg708990#msg708990 date=1201277523]
    My day was sucking but, I declared it "no matter what happens you have to laugh day". Believe it or not it actually keeps the mood up in here. We have to force it a little at first but, eventually we are laughing at everything. We sound like a bunch of loons.

Meh...it's Friday. You gotta do what you gotta to do to get through to the end of the day.
    [/quote]

I hate sucky days, or sucking days.  But it is Friday!!  Two days off, lay around, watch soccer, do nothing.

I bet you never had detention in school did you?

One day I had gone off campus at lunch to get a hamburger.  Got caught by a teacher, he didn't tell.  Got back to the school and a parent of one of the kids I was with caught us pulling in.  She told on all of us.  Five days detention.  Mean woman.

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg708991#msg708991 date=1201277534]
    Impale likes to tell jokes about the teacher so I see you and her getting in trouble all the time!!
    Doesn't Redbull make you Hyper?
    [/quote]

Everything makes me hyper. I'm kind of a hyper girl in general. :oops:

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

I never got detention.  :x I am a nerd and was friends with my teachers. LAME. But they would give me good grades and buy me hot chocolate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=12270.msg708978#msg708978 date=1201277071]

So I take it you live up North?  You had mentioned the temp was 0.  So you have snow?

[/quote]

I live in Minnesota, and we have lots of snow here!

If you ever have a red bull get sugar-free its way better!

[quote author=LawChick link=topic=12270.msg708997#msg708997 date=1201277810]

Everything makes me hyper. I'm kind of a hyper girl in general. :oops:
    [/quote]

Is that why you are sweating?

I am on a new medicine that is doing weird stuff to me. Kinda hyper feeling, can't you tell?

Thread Information