Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: HOLLY JEAN QUICK

Re: HOLLY JEAN QUICK

^^^ I agree!

Then they could live off slop with is all the fuckers deserve, no need for teeth when you eat slop! Could save a fortune on food bills..
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1900.msg65353#msg65353 date=1159977803]
    why is it okay to kill someone for killing someone?

[glow=red,2,300]doesn't that make us just as bad?[/glow]Â*
    [/quote]

No. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=futureCRNA link=topic=1900.msg65358#msg65358 date=1159978325]
    actually, I CAN compare a human's life to a dog's, acutally i think more of a dog than any worthless human being such as this one. Yes it is right to rid the earth of these worthless scumbags, because guess what, they just do it again. Look at this guy, already been to jail for B&E, got off on two previous homicides and he did it again. I dont think they should be allowed to live any longer, even if it is in jail, because we all know how well these criminals have it in there.
    [/quote]

ACTUALLY, they don't live well in prison.  they have no freedom.  they are confined to a jail cell 18+ hours a day.  just because they can watch tv and have some (very supervised) free time doesn't mean they are live well. they eat shit food, they have to shower in public, they have NO privacy, etc.

you CAN NOT compare a humans life to a dog's life.  i feel that no one on earth should have the power to say who lives and who dies.  the penal system needs a lot of work, obviously.  he should not have been let go on those homicide charges.  but that doesn't give anyone the right to decide that he should die.

Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1900.msg65375#msg65375 date=1159979270]
    actually, I CAN compare a human's life to a dog's, acutally i think more of a dog than any worthless human being such as this one. Yes it is right to rid the earth of these worthless scumbags, because guess what, they just do it again. Look at this guy, already been to jail for B&amp;E, got off on two previous homicides and he did it again. I dont think they should be allowed to live any longer, even if it is in jail, because we all know how well these criminals have it in there.
    [/quote]

ACTUALLY, they don't live well in prison.Â* they have no freedom.Â* they are confined to a jail cell 18+ hours a day.Â* just because they can watch tv and have some (very supervised) free time doesn't mean they are live well. they eat shit food, they have to shower in public, they have NO privacy, etc.
    [/quote]

GOOD!&nbsp; Should be worse.

actually, I CAN compare a human's life to a dog's, acutally i think more of a dog than any worthless human being such as this one. Yes it is right to rid the earth of these worthless scumbags, because guess what, they just do it again. Look at this guy, already been to jail for B&amp;E, got off on two previous homicides and he did it again. I dont think they should be allowed to live any longer, even if it is in jail, because we all know how well these criminals have it in there.
    [/quote]
    ditto that

I don't know why I feel compelled to put this in here, but I do. When I speak harshly about prisoners, I'm talking about the &quot;mother-raping baby-eaters&quot; out there, not about ALL prisoners in the system. I'm pretty sure everyone else is talking about the same population when they make statements about wanting to see prisoners suffer.
    People do what they know; when they know better, they do better....Maya Angelou

[quote author=psygrad link=topic=1900.msg65388#msg65388 date=1159979889]
    I don't know why I feel compelled to put this in here, but I do. When I speak harshly about prisoners, I'm talking about the &quot;mother-raping baby-eaters&quot; out there, not about ALL prisoners in the system. I'm pretty sure everyone else is talking about the same population when they make statements about wanting to see prisoners suffer.
    [/quote]

Yep, those fucks.&nbsp;

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1900.msg65375#msg65375 date=1159979270]
    [/quote]

ACTUALLY, they don't live well in prison.Â* they have no freedom.Â* they are confined to a jail cell 18+ hours a day.Â* just because they can watch tv and have some (very supervised) free time doesn't mean they are live well. they eat shit food, they have to shower in public, they have NO privacy, etc.

you CAN NOT compare a humans life to a dog's life.Â* i feel that no one on earth should have the power to say who lives and who dies.Â* the penal system needs a lot of work, obviously.Â* he should not have been let go on those homicide charges.Â* but that doesn't give anyone the right to decide that he should die.

[/quote]
    ARE YOU KIDDING?&nbsp; Jail is a vacation.&nbsp; And the one point you are missing here is that HE is alive and SHE is dead.&nbsp; No proms, no marriage, no grandkids, NOTHING...FOREVER...Not to mention her mothers trauma of walking into her daughters room and finding her daughter, throat cut, blood everywhere...
    A supervised life in jail for someone who won't live in remorse or guilt does nothing...if he was capable of feeling remorse, he NEVER would have fucking killed her.&nbsp;
    YES...he deserves to die...YES, it should be in a very painful way.&nbsp; No jail time...jail will not reform this bastard...

[quote author=Snuff Junkie link=topic=1900.msg65396#msg65396 date=1159980153]
    [/quote]

you CAN NOT compare a humans life to a dog's life.Â* i feel that no one on earth should have the power to say who lives and who dies.Â* the penal system needs a lot of work, obviously.Â* he should not have been let go on those homicide charges.Â* but that doesn't give anyone the right to decide that he should die.

[/quote]
    ARE YOU KIDDING?Â* Jail is a vacation.Â* And the one point you are missing here is that HE is alive and SHE is dead.Â* No proms, no marriage, no grandkids, NOTHING...FOREVER...Not to mention her mothers trauma of walking into her daughters room and finding her daughter, throat cut, blood everywhere...
    A supervised life in jail for someone who won't live in remorse or guilt does nothing...if he was capable of feeling remorse, he NEVER would have fucking killed her.Â*
    YES...he deserves to die...YES, it should be in a very painful way.Â* No jail time...jail will not reform this bastard...
    [/quote]
    Amen

She's right in this case he can be compared to a rabid dog.....Get the gun !!!&nbsp;
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[/quote]

ACTUALLY, they don't live well in prison.&nbsp; they have no freedom.&nbsp; they are confined to a jail cell 18+ hours a day.&nbsp; just because they can watch tv and have some (very supervised) free time doesn't mean they are live well. they eat shit food, they have to shower in public, they have NO privacy, etc.

you CAN NOT compare a humans life to a dog's life.&nbsp; i feel that no one on earth should have the power to say who lives and who dies.&nbsp; the penal system needs a lot of work, obviously.&nbsp; he should not have been let go on those homicide charges.&nbsp; but that doesn't give anyone the right to decide that he should die.

[/quote]
    ARE YOU KIDDING? Jail is a vacation. And the one point you are missing here is that HE is alive and SHE is dead. No proms, no marriage, no grandkids, NOTHING...FOREVER...Not to mention her mothers trauma of walking into her daughters room and finding her daughter, throat cut, blood everywhere...
    A supervised life in jail for someone who won't live in remorse or guilt does nothing...if he was capable of feeling remorse, he NEVER would have fucking killed her.
    YES...he deserves to die...YES, it should be in a very painful way. No jail time...jail will not reform this bastard...
    [/quote]

I am so sorry for her and her family and YES, i do realize what dead means.&nbsp; thank you.&nbsp;

this is how i feel and there is no one on this earth that can make me change my mind.&nbsp; i don't have a solution but i do recognize there is a problem (No fucking child rapist or murderer should have $70,000 worth of dental work... that's absurd).&nbsp; who know's what made this man do that to an innocent child.&nbsp; maybe he was abused as a child.&nbsp; or maybe he has some serious mental issues.&nbsp; does he deserve to die because his mommy beat him and he in turn became unstable?&nbsp; no.&nbsp; granted, not everyone who is abused as a child becomes a cold blooded killer.

again, no one has the right to play God.&nbsp;

((i know someone is going to think i am sticking up for that sick bastard.&nbsp; I AM NOT.))
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[/quote]
    Yea, I'm hoping the same. People think that every single person in jail is a people-eating-baby-raper.
    Some people in prison are there for bullshit.
    I know in NY, thanks to the Rockefeller laws http://www.droptherock.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_laws
    People get ridiculous manditory sentences for drug possession alone.
    You could knock over an old lady, break her hip and take her purse,
    and do less time than someone that gets caught with a few grams of 'gimmick'.
    I don't think that someone that gets caught with an ounce of coke
    should be in the same cell with someone that dismembered their own brother.

The system works, but it sure as fuck isn't perfect.
    But don't get me started on 'Big Brother' and my opinions on drug use (Let everyone do everything)&nbsp;
    Where's this freedom I've been hearing so much about? I hear people hate us for it, and everything.

If they hate us for our freedoms, how come I don't feel free?&nbsp;

Any animals life is more important then a murderer!&nbsp; Nice way of thinking, it makes you feel better about eating animals.
    I think they should kill all the murderers and make them into meat. I'd rather eat them then an innocent animal. Its not canniblism either.
    A dogs life has way more value then a killer. Dogs are just happy being walked. how can you not love them?
    Killers should be tortured.

[quote author=onenightinspain link=topic=1900.msg65413#msg65413 date=1159980809]
    Any animals life is more important then a murderer!Â* Nice way of thinking, it makes you feel better about eating animals.
    I think they should kill all the murderers and make them into meat. I'd rather eat them then an innocent animal. Its not canniblism either.
    A dogs life has way more value then a killer. Dogs are just happy being walked. how can you not love them?
    [/quote]

ICK...no offense, but I don't want to eat dogs OR nasty murderers!&nbsp;

Whoa whoa whoa, stop making excuses for this worthless piece of shit. We dont know what makes anybody&nbsp; do anything. Who are you to say he was beaten? Maybe, no probably he's just a sick worthless scum that obviously has nothing better to do than steal, rape, and kill. I'm studying to be a Nurse Anethesist and i would be glad to be the guy that injects these worthless wastes of space.

[quote author=onenightinspain link=topic=1900.msg65413#msg65413 date=1159980809]
    Any animals life is more important then a murderer!Â* Nice way of thinking, it makes you feel better about eating animals.
    [/quote]
    I'm more of a cat person myself.
    Your post scares me.
    I would eat dog in a heartbeat before a person. Even if they were a cold blooded killer.&nbsp;

It's creepy to imagine you sitting over a plate saying
    &quot;human meat tastes so much sweeter when you know that you're eating a murderer...&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp;

[/quote]

[/quote]
    ARE YOU KIDDING?Â* Jail is a vacation.Â* And the one point you are missing here is that HE is alive and SHE is dead.Â* No proms, no marriage, no grandkids, NOTHING...FOREVER...Not to mention her mothers trauma of walking into her daughters room and finding her daughter, throat cut, blood everywhere...
    A supervised life in jail for someone who won't live in remorse or guilt does nothing...if he was capable of feeling remorse, he NEVER would have fucking killed her.Â*
    YES...he deserves to die...YES, it should be in a very painful way.Â* No jail time...jail will not reform this bastard...
    [/quote]

And lets not forget who pays for this little vaycay.&nbsp; We do!&nbsp; I am sick and tired hearing about all of the special treatment these assholes get, especially when I struggle to pay for the porn channels on cable.&nbsp; I mean WTF, they can get a college education, cable TV, TV in their cells, its all BS to me.&nbsp; I say fry the scum people-eating-baby-raper and let all of the people that are serving time for petty drug convictions out.&nbsp; And fuck lethal injection, I think we need to go back to the days of tar and feathering, and lets start with the Bastards at he ACLU!&nbsp;

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=1900.msg65427#msg65427 date=1159981134]
    [/quote]
    I'm more of a cat person myself.
    Your post scares me.
    I would eat dog in a heartbeat before a person. Even if they were a cold blooded killer.Â*

It's creepy to imagine you sitting over a plate saying
    &quot;human meat tastes so much sweeter when you know that you're eating a murderer...&quot;Â* Â*
    [/quote]

Tastes of chicken&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1900.msg65409#msg65409 date=1159980769]
    I am so sorry for her and her family and YES, i do realize what dead means.Â* thank you.Â*

this is how i feel and there is no one on this earth that can make me change my mind.Â* i don't have a solution but i do recognize there is a problem (No fucking child rapist or murderer should have $70,000 worth of dental work... that's absurd).Â* who know's what made this man do that to an innocent child.Â* maybe he was abused as a child.Â* or maybe he has some serious mental issues.Â* does he deserve to die because his mommy beat him and he in turn became unstable?Â* no.Â* granted, not everyone who is abused as a child becomes a cold blooded killer.

again,[glow=red,2,300] no one has the right to play God[/glow].Â*

((i know someone is going to think i am sticking up for that sick bastard.Â* I AM NOT.))
    [/quote]
    Someone needs to play God, cause the one we allegedly have now, sucks.

If being God was a job, the current asshole would have been fired a long time ago.

[quote author=futureCRNA link=topic=1900.msg65424#msg65424 date=1159981103]
    Whoa whoa whoa, stop making excuses for this worthless piece of shit. We dont know what makes anybodyÂ* do anything. Who are you to say he was beaten? Maybe, no probably he's just a sick worthless scum that obviously has nothing better to do than steal, rape, and kill. I'm studying to be a Nurse Anethesist and i would be glad to be the guy that injects these worthless wastes of space.
    [/quote]

Should we be nervous?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stories/wcnc-ad-9_11_06-nurse.8d337d7b.html

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=31971

(shudders)

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=1900.msg65433#msg65433 date=1159981287]
    [quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1900.msg65409#msg65409 date=1159980769]
    I am so sorry for her and her family and YES, i do realize what dead means.Â* thank you.Â*

this is how i feel and there is no one on this earth that can make me change my mind.Â* i don't have a solution but i do recognize there is a problem (No fucking child rapist or murderer should have $70,000 worth of dental work... that's absurd).Â* who know's what made this man do that to an innocent child.Â* maybe he was abused as a child.Â* or maybe he has some serious mental issues.Â* does he deserve to die because his mommy beat him and he in turn became unstable?Â* no.Â* granted, not everyone who is abused as a child becomes a cold blooded killer.

((i know someone is going to think i am sticking up for that sick bastard.Â* I AM NOT.))
    [/quote]
    [glow=red,2,300]Someone needs to play God, cause the one we allegedly have now, sucks.

If being God was a job, the current asshole would have been fired a long time ago[/glow].

[/quote]

That is the best thing that I have heard all day, and its damn true!

I have the same stance over capital punishment. Whilst there is a saying &quot;An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind&quot; why the fuck should I pay £250 per month to my government which keeps sick bastards like Hamilton alive? In Britian there is a controversial case of a man called Ian Huntley; who killed two young girls and threw their bodies away like trash, before &quot;helping&quot; the family find their beloved daughters when they realised the girls were missing. All the time this shitbag knew he'd committed murder and worst still joined in with the hunts for the girls.

For some reason that case particularly hurt me because we, as tax payers are keeping him alive in a cell, even though he keeps attempting suicide. For some reason as much as I think they should throw HIM out like trash, suicide for that man is just an easy option. I'm not a mad person nor am I aggressive and death isn't something I marvel at but the guy just doesn't deserve to live, similar to this Hamilton guy.

Link to the British case is here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/...al/default.stm

Whoa whoa whoa, stop making excuses for this worthless piece of shit. We dont know what makes anybody do anything. Who are you to say he was beaten? Maybe, no probably he's just a sick worthless scum that obviously has nothing better to do than steal, rape, and kill. I'm studying to be a Nurse Anethesist and i would be glad to be the guy that injects these worthless wastes of space.
    [/quote]

Lol.Â* I'm not making excuses for anyone, dear.Â* I never said that he was beaten.Â* I said that it MAY have happened.Â* I think you are missing my point.Â*

Any animals life is more important then a murderer! Nice way of thinking, it makes you feel better about eating animals.
    [/quote]

I think you are missing my point too.Â* And that's so gross.Â* No one wants to eat dogs OR people.

[quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1900.msg65431#msg65431 date=1159981210]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

And lets not forget who pays for this little vaycay. We do! I am sick and tired hearing about all of the special treatment these assholes get, especially when I struggle to pay for the porn channels on cable. I mean WTF, they can get a college education, cable TV, TV in their cells, its all BS to me. I say fry the scum people-eating-baby-raper and let all of the people that are serving time for petty drug convictions out. And fuck lethal injection, I think we need to go back to the days of tar and feathering, and lets start with the Bastards at he ACLU!
    [/quote]

It's not a fucking vacation.Â* You people need to stop saying that. Would you like to go to jail for your vacation. Talk to anyone who has been there and I'm sure they will tell you different.Â* I think that everyone deserves a 2nd chance at life.Â* I think it's great that they can get an education so that when they are released they can become productive members of society.Â* Again, not everyone in jail is a &quot;mother-raper baby-eater&quot;.Â*

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=1900.msg65412#msg65412 date=1159980791]
    [/quote]
    Yea, I'm hoping the same. People think that every single person in jail is a people-eating-baby-raper.
    Some people in prison are there for bullshit.
    I know in NY, thanks to the Rockefeller laws http://www.droptherock.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_laws
    People get ridiculous manditory sentences for drug possession alone.
    You could knock over an old lady, break her hip and take her purse,
    and do less time than someone that gets caught with a few grams of 'gimmick'.
    I don't think that someone that gets caught with an ounce of coke
    should be in the same cell with someone that dismembered their own brother.

The system works, but it sure as fuck isn't perfect.
    But don't get me started on 'Big Brother' and my opinions on drug use (Let everyone do everything)Â*
    Where's this freedom I've been hearing so much about? I hear people hate us for it, and everything.

If they hate us for our freedoms, how come I don't feel free?Â* Â*
    [/quote]

word.

...and a dog's life is equally important to a human's...maybe not from the human perspective but from the universal/godly(i'm agnostic) approach it definetly is.Â* just because somewhere along the path of evolution their mammal ancestors stayed on 4 legs developing olfactory systems and we got on 2 and developed advanced thinking capabilities doesn't give us any sort of priority of life over them.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=1900.msg65455#msg65455 date=1159981744]
    Whoa whoa whoa, stop making excuses for this worthless piece of shit. We dont know what makes anybody do anything. Who are you to say he was beaten? Maybe, no probably he's just a sick worthless scum that obviously has nothing better to do than steal, rape, and kill. I'm studying to be a Nurse Anethesist and i would be glad to be the guy that injects these worthless wastes of space.
    [/quote]

Lol.Â* I'm not making excuses for anyone, dear.Â* I never said that he was beaten.Â* I said that it MAY have happened.Â* I think you are missing my point.Â*

Any animals life is more important then a murderer! Nice way of thinking, it makes you feel better about eating animals.
    [/quote]

I think you are missing my point too.Â* And that's so gross.Â* No one wants to eat dogs OR people.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=1900.msg65433#msg65433 date=1159981287]

[/quote]
    Someone needs to play God, cause the one we allegedly have now, sucks.

If being God was a job, the current asshole would have been fired a long time ago.

[/quote][quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1900.msg65431#msg65431 date=1159981210]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

And lets not forget who pays for this little vaycay. We do! I am sick and tired hearing about all of the special treatment these assholes get, especially when I struggle to pay for the porn channels on cable. I mean WTF, they can get a college education, cable TV, TV in their cells, its all BS to me. I say fry the scum people-eating-baby-raper and let all of the people that are serving time for petty drug convictions out. And fuck lethal injection, I think we need to go back to the days of tar and feathering, and lets start with the Bastards at he ACLU!
    [/quote]

It's not a fucking vacation.Â* You people need to stop saying that. Would you like to go to jail for your vacation. Talk to anyone who has been there and I'm sure they will tell you different.Â* I think that everyone deserves a 2nd chance at life.Â* I think it's great that they can get an education so that when they are released they can become productive members of society.Â* Again, not everyone in jail is a &quot;mother-raper baby-eater&quot;.Â*
    [/quote]

True, but I don't like footing the bill for some asshat, that committed some terribly violent crime, to get a degree in law, so that he can find technicalities in his trial and eventually get off!&nbsp; I just think they need to be sent to some deserted island and have to fend for them fucking selves!

Thread Information