Thread: Jemal Tugac (22) - Brain Cancer

Jemal Tugac (22) - Brain Cancer

http://www.therecord.com/news/obitua...0_5113187.html

Jemal Tugac February 15, 1985 - January 18, 2008 On the morning of January 18, 2008 Jemal Tugac, our angel, was brought to Heaven. After his two year battle with brain cancer, he passed away, peacefully, at home, surrounded by those whom he loved. His strength throughout these last two years was only surpassed by the love which surrounded him at all times. We would like to say special thanks to the employees at both Gerdau Amersteel and Grand River Hospital, as well as the doctors and nurses who assisted us throughout this battle. To friends and family, you have helped make this journey easier through your support and endless love. Jemal’s strength, kindness and love towards everyone will never be forgotten. His smile and laughter always brightened up a room. He led by example and was the rock of his family. To our son, grandson, brother, nephew, cousin and friend; we will take the memories and continue to celebrate your life through the love and strength you have left in us all.

I went to elementry school with him. He was 2 years younger, so normally I wouldn't have known who he was but his grandparents live a street over from me and my mom worked at my school so she knew him as well. I haven't seen him in years so I had no idea he had cancer, until my friend told me that her brother dug his grave the other day. Poor guy, I'm sure he went through a lot over the last 2 years.

RIP Jemal.

Re: Jemal Tugac (22) - Brain Cancer

That really is sad. I hate cancer deaths in young people. It just seems to unfair.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information