Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Draper (17) & Torey Adamcik (17) stabbed Cassie Jo Stoddart (16) to death

Re: Brian Draper (17) & Torey Adamcik (17) stabbed Cassie Jo Stoddart (16) to de

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=12152.msg703345#msg703345 date=1200872461]
    There is a website called http://triedasadults.org/. They have a page dedicated to the poor, innocent Torey. 

When I looked at the "Torey is innocent" page, I noticed that the kid just looks creepy in photos. He can't really smile; when he tries it looks forced and he looks detached... He needed more 

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that he did kill his neighbor Nori before he killed Cassie.

Something's a bit off with Torey. I wouldn't want him to live in my neighborhood. 

[/quote]

Re: Brian Draper (17) & Torey Adamcik (17) stabbed Cassie Jo Stoddart (16) to de

[quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=12152.msg751666#msg751666 date=1204529198]
    And could you blame them. Honestly, if you had a family member who did something horrible such as this crime wouldn't you stand up for them even all the evidence said otherwise ?

I am in no means taking up for Torey but all I am saying is put yourself in their shoes. Trust me, you would do the same.
    [/quote]

my cousin conspired with her boyfriend to murder her mother.
    she is now spending life in prison.
    although my family loves her, they would never dream of trying to delude others, claiming she was innocent, she obviously was not.
    people need to learn how to deal with the outcome of their choices.

Re: Brian Draper (17) & Torey Adamcik (17) stabbed Cassie Jo Stoddart (16) to death

I saw this story on TV on a show called ID on Dateline. they showed a part in the video where the two boys were planning on killing someone. the said they tried it a few times with other people but it didnt work out because they werent home alone. i guess they just wanted to see what it would be like to kill someone.

rip cassie

Re: Brian Draper (17) & Torey Adamcik (17) stabbed Cassie Jo Stoddart (16) to death

[quote author=slullabys link=topic=12152.msg1052224#msg1052224 date=1224799151]
    I saw this story on TV on a show called ID on Dateline. they showed a part in the video where the two boys were planning on killing someone. the said they tried it a few times with other people but it didnt work out because they werent home alone. i guess they just wanted to see what it would be like to kill someone.

rip cassie
    [/quote]

(sorry for bumping an older thread)

I just saw this last night on Real Interrogations.  It was seriously creepy.  They showed the boys being interrogated and the different lies that they told.  Brian then told them where to find all the evidence and you should have seen the officer's face when he pulled a videotape out of the hole they dug in the country.  He said something like, you can't be seriously. Please tell me they didn't videotape this.  They showed part of the video where they are both sitting in school talking about murdering Cassie.  Both of them are just sitting there and I think it was Brian that said, "Well, sorry to Cassie's family but this has to be done."  Torey is obviously in on it and enjoying it.  It creeped me the fuck out.

I feel bad for Torey's parents that they are so deluded into believing their son's innocence.  No way in hell should those two psychos EVER be released from prison.  I don't care if I only saw snippets of the video -- it was enough. It was before the crime and after and I just can't believe people can be so cold.

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=141.15374.123864.35198.x&star t=20

The show is called Real Interrogations - the next time Cassie's story is on is November 25th at 10pm.  The episode is called Too Young To Die so maybe it can be found somewhere on the internet.

RIP Cassie Jo

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=12152.msg702773#msg702773 date=1200785422]
    These nutjobs meant to kill Cassie's boyfriend Matt, too. Lucky for him, his mother wouldn't let him spend the night with her and he wasn't there when Torey and Brian came back to kill her. These kids knew what they were doing. They even came over earlier in that night and unlocked a door so they could sneak back into the house when they wanted to stab her to death. The whole "we were making a movie" thing just makes them look even nuttier, in my opinion. What horror movies have these kids seen that have actual MURDERS happen in them? Real knives=real stabbing. As if they didn't know that.

RIP Cassie.
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2gQ7hiFIXg
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

This defendant deserves the full leniency of the Court given the extenuating circumstances surrounding this crime. Torey is guilty of bad judgment in not realizing sooner the pathological nature of his new acquaintance and in not revealing to his parents what he witnessed as soon after the murder as possible. There is no physical connection of Torrey with the murder, only the social connection with the murderer. If he is sent to a lengthy prison term his life will be destroyed. He should instead be required to do extensive community service as reparation for his association with this crime. Philip Zimbardo, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Psychology Stanford University

[quote author=Dr.Z link=topic=12152.msg1085109#msg1085109 date=1227081286]
    This defendant deserves the full leniency of the Court given the extenuating circumstances surrounding this crime. Torey is guilty of bad judgment in not realizing sooner the pathological nature of his new acquaintance and in not revealing to his parents what he witnessed as soon after the murder as possible. There is no physical connection of Torrey with the murder, only the social connection with the murderer. If he is sent to a lengthy prison term his life will be destroyed. He should instead be required to do extensive community service as reparation for his association with this crime. Philip Zimbardo, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Psychology Stanford University
    [/quote]

Dear Dr. Zimbardo:

What are the extenuating circumstances of which your speak?  I don't think anything is extenuating enough to ever have him released from prison.

Even if he did not participate in the actual murder he DID NOT GET HELP OR TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED.  He showed utter disregard for Cassie Stoddard's life.

His life should be destroyed.  Cassie's life certainly was.  No reparation by Torey can bring Cassie back to her family.

How much money did Torey's family pay for the expert opinion you spewed above?  Otherwise, why on earth are you even involved with this case?  Trying to get free publicity for your latest book or another episode of your PBS series?

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=Dr.Z link=topic=12152.msg1085109#msg1085109 date=1227081286]
    [/quote]

haha. Stanford Prison Experiment <3333

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=12152.msg1085285#msg1085285 date=1227106015]
    haha. Stanford Prison Experiment <3333
    [/quote]

Wait... really?

I think that both these pieces of shit should be pissed on by a fat sweaty transvestite with genitle herpes for a week straight then hung upside down by fuckin hooks through their heels and beaten to death by fuckin claw hammers. What the fuck is this, they plan this poor girl's murder and a school shooting after? I would take extreme pleasure in ending the lives of these persongot ass wastes of flesh and air. I hope the parents and lawyers who defended these fuckin dickheads know that they will receive multiple anal poundings from other inmates and are nothing but little bitches. I can't express enough how awesome it would be to have these beavers locked up so they could be tortured in the most painful ways possible. :2thescream:

after seeing this case on the TV today I was horrified. But I was even MORE horrified to see torey's family defend him, so much, to this day!  If their child had been murdered I am positive that they would relentlessly attack and harass the killer and would be mortified if the killed got out of their sentence because they were "a child".  Serial killers develop their behaviors and sadistic needs as early as age 5.  5 years old! 12 years younger then Brian and Torey.  It makes me SICK.  If my child did that, I would love them, I would have to, but I would never want them to get out.  For their safety and the people around them.  I am a firm believer that people don't change, no matter how much it may seem they have the person they were will always exist inside them. 

When Cassie comes back to life Perhaps I will consider that this was meant to be a joke.  But these two boys are sadists and had they gotten away with this they would have gone on to become mass murderers (not serial killers, as serial killers are known to be extremely smart, and I can tell that these two are just....Ignorant and Dumb (for a lack of a better word).

Sorry to bump this old thread, but I was trying to find the video of Brian and Torey where they were talking about murdering Cassie and/or after they killed her, and had no luck. When I saw there was a thread on this, I thought maybe I could post and ask if anyone was able to find any of the videos? Please post them if you can, would really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Sorry to bump this old thread, but I was trying to find the video of Brian and Torey where they were talking about murdering Cassie and/or after they killed her, and had no luck. When I saw there was a thread on this, I thought maybe I could post and ask if anyone was able to find any of the videos? Please post them if you can, would really appreciate it!
    Hey! I think you are talking about the documentary "In coldest blood". I just found out about this case, haven't found the full documentary yet but i have found the webpage for it and a little video opener that includes little fragments the killer's videos.

Here you go: http://www.storyhousepro.com/in-coldest-blood/

The program Real Interrogations is available on Netflix. The episode "Too Young to Die" contains portions of the videotape the boys made.

I watched a show with these guys today called Teenage Killers - life without parole.

Very interesting - I think you can watch here http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/tee...without-parole

I just watched a documentary last night called Lost for Life. All about people sentenced to LWOP for crimes committed as minors. These two dirtbags were the first case. I had never heard of them before, so I was googling some. Found this little gem of a website.
    http://torey.adamcik.themisp.net
    Lurker checking in.

I watched the documentary last night. After spending years behind bars, Brian seemed very remorseful and Torey just seemed like a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyhope View Post
    I watched the documentary last night. After spending years behind bars, Brian seemed very remorseful and Torey just seemed like a psycho.
    I watched it a couple months ago. I didn't know what to think except that I wanted to bitch slap 'em. Assholes.

I remember when they murdered Cassie Jo.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyhope View Post
    I got that feeling too. On the video they made, Torey was the one that said they need to calm down and get their stories straight. This was right after she was murdered. If that's not a sociopath, then I don't know what one is. If he wasn't in on it, I would have expected him to be as freaked out, if not more than Brian was.

Yeah, rereading this thread, it definitely seems more like Torey is the manipulative one and Brian was just a fucked up loon who repeatedly made friends with psychos. Both are dangerous and where they belong.

Weird. I stumbled across a documentary called "Lost for Life" that features these two. The videos prior to the murder and after are incredibly disturbing. So celebratory.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I remember this story. Wasn't these the two nuts that were obsessed with the Scream movies and the Columbine killers?

The family has been trying to sell the house she was killed in. Sad article.

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/mem...a4ac0f093.html

There are web sites devoted to the boys being innocent.
    http://torey.adamcik.themisp.net/
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-27-2014 at 01:19 AM.

Long time lurker, first time poster:

I watched this documentary recently and was wondering if anyone else notice that throughout the whole thing Torey spoke as if he was guilty, talking about how he did make mistakes but he was young and shouldn't have to pay for them for the rest of his life. I believe he even said he did deserve to be in prison but not for as long as he had been sentenced. I hadn't even known that he was claiming to be innocent until his mother corrected him at one point saying "but it isn't fair because you didn't do anything."
    Delusional.
    I felt empathy for Brian. He seemed like an intelligent guy who had grown throughout his time in prison and seemed genuinely remorseful.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I always find it funny when people act "remorseful" after they do some incredibly dangerous, life ending shit. "Oh, I didn't really mean to kill her, I was only gonna scare her, I swear!"

Kids are so fucking stupid anymore. It's like "hey, let's go out and do the most awful shit to another human that we can think of, cuz I'm bored today!"

Fucking dumbasses. No thought is given to any consequences. No thought to the callousness of what they are about to do. No thought to the heartbreak that will surely come as the result of their wanton act of cruelty.

If you're gonna be that thoughtless, goddamnit, just fucking off yourselves. That way the only people who mourn your dangerous asses are the people who knew how fucked up you were to begin with. That way the rest of us don't have to worry about sending our kids out in public with little fucktarded morons who might want to kill someone "just cuz".

Life is all about choices. And whether your bad choices mean you make friends with the wrong peeps, or you do some dangerous, stupid, life ending shit to someone else or in some way participated, encouraged, or acted upon your misbegotten need to make another person suffer, you suffer the consequences of your choices...just like the rest of us.

Just be glad we're not able to take "justice" into our own hands. You two would probably be decomposing in a swamp somewhere.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I don't think he didn't mean to kill her but I think he is doing what he should be doing in prison, thinking about and regretting his decision. I surely think he belongs there and what he did was horrendous.

Thread Information