• Yes but it wasn't a being from another planet

8 9.64%
  • We are alone in this universe

4 4.82%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO

the color nine

UFO

So I just read this article today and wondered what you all thought of UFOs.

Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO

STEPHENVILLE, Texas (AP) - AP Video In this farming community where nightfall usually brings clear, starry skies, residents are abuzz over reported sightings of what many believe is a UFO.

Several dozen people—including a pilot, county constable and business owners—insist they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.

"People wonder what in the world it is because this is the Bible Belt, and everyone is afraid it's the end of times,"   :lol:said Steve Allen, a freight company owner and pilot who said the object he saw last week was a mile long and half a mile wide. "It was positively, absolutely nothing from these parts."  cont
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8U62CP80&show_article=1

Re: UFO

I believe they exist, but I've never seen one personally.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

the color nine

When my daughter was eleven she was out by the pool and came flying into the house hysterical.  She was crying and was trying to push me into a closet because she saw something in the sky that she was sure was going to harm us.  It took me awhile to calm her down and a couple of weeks for her to get back to normal.  She wouldn't let me go outside to look so I didn't get to see what the hell she saw.  She always was and is a stable down to earth person, so to this day I wondered what it was she saw.

She ever talk about it?
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

remember the lights over Phoenix? i was obsessed with that for a couple minutes (whatever im a nerd)

http://www.cnn.com/US/9706/19/ufo.lights/
    PHOENIX (CNN) -- When it appeared in the Arizona sky on the night of March 13, it was witnessed by hundreds of people. Neither researchers nor witnesses have yet figured out what Arizonans saw in the event now dubbed "the Phoenix Lights." But that hasn't stopped them from trying to puzzle it out.

Tim Ley and his family are among the hundreds of witnesses who have come forward to talk about the Phoenix Lights. They first saw the lights while looking north from their Phoenix home.

I'm a nerd too. So much I still listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Anunaki-Nibiru-Nasca Lines-Sumerians-Japanese Underwater Pyramids-Martian Pyramids FTW!!!!

when i was little, i was driving through nebraska with my mom and my sister, and in the middle of nowhere, there were a couple cars on the side of the road with people standing around and looking up at the sky. then my mom started freaking out (shes the over dramatic type) cause there was a cluster of lights just hovering not really far off the ground, but it was kind of far in distance. they just went up and were gone. i remember being really scared because all i could hear were cows mooing all loud. i dont know if it was aliens from another planet or anything, but it was still pretty scary.

I read Behold a Pale Horse 5 times. I believe William Cooper.  
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

the color nine

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=12103.msg696497#msg696497 date=1200431204]
    She ever talk about it?
    [/quote]

About a month after it happened I took her out to pool one night and we sat in the spa.  I saw her nervously looking up and asked what it looked like.  She said it was a bluish glow that just seemed to stay in one spot over her, turned orange/red and disappeared.  She said the shape of the light changed from ball to oval.  Then she didn't want to discuss it anymore.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=12103.msg696511#msg696511 date=1200431844]
    About a month after it happened I took her out to pool one night and we sat in the spa.  I saw her nervously looking up and asked what it looked like.  She said it was a bluish glow that just seemed to stay in one spot over her, turned orange/red and disappeared.  She said the shape of the light changed from ball to oval.  Then she didn't want to discuss it anymore.
    [/quote]

That's pretty tame for something that traumatized her the way it did. Has she had similar/other experiences?

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=12103.msg696499#msg696499 date=1200431250]
    remember the lights over Phoenix? i was obsessed with that for a couple minutes (whatever im a nerd)

*Phoenix pix*

[/quote]

:2huh:

I'm fully open to the idea that we're not the only lifeforms in the universe, but for every UFO story I hear about, I'm like, okay whatever, but... that's just sort of too much, right there. It's either aliens or a gov't project.

the color nine

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=12103.msg696513#msg696513 date=1200432000]
    That's pretty tame for something that traumatized her the way it did. Has she had similar/other experiences?
    [/quote]

She said it felt like something was "looking into her".  I think that is what messed with her mind, not the sight of it.  No she has never mentioned any other experiences.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=12103.msg696521#msg696521 date=1200432403]
    She said it felt like something was "looking into her".  I think that is what messed with her mind, not the sight of it.  No she has never mentioned any other experiences.
    [/quote]

Almost sounds like some kind of spirit activity. Had any of that around the house?

the color nine

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=12103.msg696523#msg696523 date=1200432542]
    Almost sounds like some kind of spirit activity. Had any of that around the house?
    [/quote]

No, nothing.

That's nuts. I mean, she really sounds like it was traumatic.

She never mentioned what kind of interaction it made? Did it "talk" to her via some form of ESP? Was it scanning her for something?

the color nine

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=12103.msg696507#msg696507 date=1200431574]
    when i was little, i was driving through nebraska with my mom and my sister, and in the middle of nowhere, there were a couple cars on the side of the road with people standing around and looking up at the sky. then my mom started freaking out (shes the over dramatic type) cause there was a cluster of lights just hovering not really far off the ground, but it was kind of far in distance. they just went up and were gone. i remember being really scared because all i could hear were cows mooing all loud. i dont know if it was aliens from another planet or anything, but it was still pretty scary.
    [/quote]

Have you seen anything as a teen or adult?

the color nine

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=12103.msg696526#msg696526 date=1200432937]
    That's nuts. I mean, she really sounds like it was traumatic.

She never mentioned what kind of interaction it made? Did it "talk" to her via some form of ESP? Was it scanning her for something?
    [/quote]

All she said was that it felt like something was looking inside her.  I asked about sensations, etc and that is all she would say about it.  I asked her about it again when she was about nineteen and we were watching a meteor shower and she said she never seen nor experienced anything like that again and she hoped she never would again.

I used to be abducted on a regular basis.
    Reality Is Merely An Illusion, Albeit A Very Persistent One. ~ Einstein<br />

Me and my sister saw one when we were on the Jersey Coast one night.

I was about 16, living in Louisiana, laying alone in the grass in my front yard late at night. I was looking up at the stars (astrology phase). It was quite dark outside, and as I was staring at the stars, they suddenly disappeared. It took me a minute to figure it out, but something completely dark (no lights) was moving VERY slowly, and not too far over the treetops. I watched it maintain a steady pace until it went out of sight.

Maybe it was a weather balloon or something, but it freaked me out. Never really talked about it.

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=12103.msg696505#msg696505 date=1200431514]
    I'm a nerd too. So much I still listen to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Anunaki-Nibiru-Nasca Lines-Sumerians-Japanese Underwater Pyramids-Martian Pyramids FTW!!!!
    [/quote]

I MISS ART! oh and best radio show ever!

the color nine

This is a classic
    [youtube=425,350]KRvWRrf__XA&amp;feature[/youtube]

[quote author=Mr. Blue Sky link=topic=12103.msg696489#msg696489 date=1200430630]
    I believe they exist, but I\'ve never seen one personally.
    [/quote]

That is my thoughts on God.

i've seen some unexplainable lights in the sky that moved completely unnaturally, but that is all i've seen personally.&nbsp; and that was over 10 years ago...

whatever it was, it was interesting.

the color nine

This is pretty cool
    Not Alone - The NASA Files
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f46_1200847816

Thread Information