Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MySpace party boy makes world headlines

Re: MySpace party boy makes world headlines

The only "good" thing about Heath dying around here is that we don't hear so much about this little twat anymore. Thank you, Heath.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I am not.

:lol: so stoooopid
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

I am sure Candace will enjoy this. Loads of fun for a day at work, sans the generic music.

http://www.slapcorey.com/

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=12102.msg714675#msg714675 date=1201753172]
    I am sure Candace will enjoy this. Loads of fun for a day at work, sans the generic music.

http://www.slapcorey.com/
    [/quote]

i heard you could slap him close to 1000m... all i could manage was 68 before i got tired of the nipple ring and face.

oh, and i heard there's  chance the fight was staged. 
    the media really have to let this go so i can go back to watching the quality stories of today tonight/aca  :-P

Olivia

Can someone tell me what is going on in Home and Away and Neighbours?

Olivia

POLICE are examining a radical plan to stop teenage parties getting out of control.

They want real estate agents to include a rental agreement clause limiting the size of youth gatherings in rental properties.

They also want council by-laws that restrict noise generated by loud tools, band practice and panel-beating to apply to parties.

Tighter regulation of party hire and tougher alcohol laws are part of the proposal.

And police have urged the public to come forward with tip-offs about teens using cyberspace to plan huge parties.

Police are expected to approach councils in Boronia and Geelong to give their plan a trial.

Corey may have ruined it for all

It follows rebel teenager Corey Worthington's wild party last month that ended with police being called to control hundreds of drunken teens who turned up at his Narre Warren house after an internet invitation.

Boronia police defused a potential repeat on Saturday.

Helped by the dog squad and mounted police, they shut down a party that was expected to attract a 1000-strong crowd.

It had been advertised on the internet and police were waiting when would-be guests arrived in Hazelwood Rd for the big night.

The Barwon Safe Party Taskforce hopes the proposals will become part of a broad range of tactics promoting responsible, safe gatherings.

Insp Bill Mathers, of Geelong police, said there was increasing community concern at parties advertised on the internet getting out of control.

He said parents needed to make their own risk assessments of gatherings and plan ahead if their children wanted a party at home.

"Once a party gets out of control, it's very hard to get it into control," he said.

Boronia police station chief Sen-Sgt Cliff Sunderland said he wanted the plan introduced in the City of Knox.

Sen-Sgt Sunderland said that police would welcome tip-offs about internet party invitations.

"An open invitation on the internet is not the way to go. What we're on about is enforcing legislative and community standards," he said.

The party control plan came after police said 56 pub and club patrons received 24-hour bans in a month-long sweep.

Bans were handed to 53 people in the city and three in Prahran. Several have been charged with re-entering a licensed venue and risk a fine of up to $6000.

The new laws were introduced last year amid mounting concern about public drunkenness and violence.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23244616-2,00.html

Well, here is an entertaining update for you. The little shit has been nominated for an "MTV Award" for his A Current Affair interview

:lol:
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

I loved that interview but i hate that little bastage

Aren't his 15 minutes up yet??!!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits "--

They have put the doodle face in Big Brother 
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=candycandycandy link=topic=12102.msg846129#msg846129 date=1210342487]
    They have put the doodle face in Big Brother 
    [/quote]
    Ugh, I know, he's soooo boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Isn't he still a child? What's he doing in that house anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12102.msg850390#msg850390 date=1210596180]
    Isn't he still a child? What's he doing in that house anyway?
    [/quote]

Yes, he's 17! I heard lots of people complaining about it because you have to be over 18 to audition and he's getting special treatment. Blah.

He is just a boring kid. Big publicity stunt, boring. I'm just gonna say boring one more time. BORING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

You know, I've started to feel sorry for the kid. I mean, the schmucks at A Current Affair are stupid hypocrites and Leila McKinnon's a tabloid-trash moll who probably never even went to a decent journalism school... if she'd been getting all uppity at me, I'd have been a smart ass too. It's a pity the media felt the need to make this kid a scapegoat for Gen Y.

But I suppose they're so paranoid about the youth of today, the public had to chose someone to crucify. :roll: It's just a pity it had to be some dumb schoolboy who thew a huge party. It's not like he beat someone to death, or is part of a gang or anything... you know, actual criminal behaviour.

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=12102.msg865664#msg865664 date=1211543627]
    You know, I've started to feel sorry for the kid. I mean, the schmucks at A Current Affair are stupid hypocrites and Leila McKinnon's a tabloid-trash moll who probably never even went to a decent journalism school... if she'd been getting all uppity at me, I'd have been a smart ass too. It's a pity the media felt the need to make this kid a scapegoat for Gen Y.

But I suppose they're so paranoid about the youth of today, the public had to chose someone to crucify. :roll: It's just a pity it had to be some dumb schoolboy who thew a huge party. It's not like he beat someone to death, or is part of a gang or anything... you know, actual criminal behaviour.
    [/quote]
    I agree. And after that interview..... I love this kid. Keep us posted.

[quote author=trailerparktrash link=topic=12102.msg850411#msg850411 date=1210599362]
    Yes, he's 17! I heard lots of people complaining about it because you have to be over 18 to audition and he's getting special treatment. Blah.

He is just a boring kid. Big publicity stunt, boring. I'm just gonna say boring one more time. BORING.
    [/quote]

I'm so sick of seeing that bogan. And I agree totally, he's 100 percent boring. It was funny at first and I even kind of felt sorry for him after the media started hounding him everywhere he went, but it's obvious now that it is what he wants. He had a huge party, big deal. Move on and keep him off my TV.

I love the reporters face at the end  :lol:

[quote author=Demon27933 link=topic=12102.msg946011#msg946011 date=1217312686]
    I love the reporters face at the end  :lol:
    [/quote]
    The kid is funny. I like him, and I wanna hear more.

Fix your MySpace link noob.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12102.msg946015#msg946015 date=1217312986]
    The kid is funny. I like him, and I wanna hear more.

Fix your MySpace link noob.
    [/quote]

You like him?? I find that totally baffling. You aren't really big on kids but you like this guy? :lol: This kid is an idiot. He has zero respect, no remorse and thinks he's hot shit for smarting off to the reporter. I want to rip his stupid nipple ring out.
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

Lol more like twisting it off so he cries to more pain.

[quote author=Soul of Nature link=topic=12102.msg946026#msg946026 date=1217314377]
    You like him?? I find that totally baffling. You aren't really big on kids but you like this guy? :lol: This kid is an idiot. He has zero respect, no remorse and thinks he's hot shit for smarting off to the reporter. I want to rip his stupid nipple ring out.
    [/quote]
    They're trying to make him a scapegoat for a whole generation.
    And the way he handled that reporter while she was trying to demonize him...priceless.

[quote author=Demon27933 link=topic=12102.msg946028#msg946028 date=1217314564]
    Lol more like twisting it off so he cries to more pain.
    [/quote]

That too. But his stupid sunglasses will hide his tears. :lol:

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=12102.msg946033#msg946033 date=1217314799]
    They're trying to make him a scapegoat for a whole generation.
    And the way he handled that reporter while she was trying to demonize him...priceless.
    [/quote]

We're going to have to agree to disagree here. :-P

I can see your point about being a scapegoat for a generation because I definitely think he got way too much media coverage. Now he's &quot;famous&quot; and even more conceited. But that doesn't change the fact that the kid is a total shitbag. I would not want my child to act like him, EVER. And I think that reporter was pretty good. Can you imagine if they had put that dumbass on Larry King (yes, I know Larry isn't in Oz). He would have had his ass handed to him, Larry wouldn't have put up with that shit. That reporter was tame imho. Regardless of whether or not he really meant it, if he was my child, he would have taken off the damn glasses, put a shirt on and apologized. Or else he would be very, very sorry. But then again, I would have come home as soon as I heard about the party. I want to know what action his parents actually took.&nbsp; This kid did not get enough of a punishment. There is no way in hell I would have allowed him to promote parties.

The salutatorian in my class had an underage party that was similar to this. Parents went out of town, he threw a party with an open invitation and it turned into a mob. Someone stole his sister's car at gunpoint, then crashed it into a pole. Completely totaled it. This is the shit that can happen with huge parties and no supervision. But in this case, the parents were home asap. They were on a cruise, but they cut it short and came home. They made their son pay for their entire cruise, took away his car and threatened to make him go to Community College instead of Harvard, where he had a full scholarship. He did get to go to Harvard, but you better believe his parents dealt with him and that he didn't crack any jokes about throwing more underage, unsupervised parties.&nbsp;

I'm sorry, I just don't find that Corey asshat funny at all. He needs a dose of reality.
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

[quote author=Soul of Nature link=topic=12102.msg946050#msg946050 date=1217315523]
    That too. But his stupid sunglasses will hide his tears. :lol:

We're going to have to agree to disagree here. :-P

I can see your point about being a scapegoat for a generation because I definitely think he got way too much media coverage. Now he's &quot;famous&quot; and even more conceited. But that doesn't change the fact that the kid is a total shitbag. I would not want my child to act like him, EVER. And I think that reporter was pretty good. Can you imagine if they had put that dumbass on Larry King (yes, I know Larry isn't in Oz). He would have had his ass handed to him, Larry wouldn't have put up with that shit. That reporter was tame imho. Regardless of whether or not he really meant it, if he was my child, he would have taken off the damn glasses, put a shirt on and apologized. Or else he would be very, very sorry. But then again, I would have come home as soon as I heard about the party. I want to know what action his parents actually took.&nbsp; This kid did not get enough of a punishment. There is no way in hell I would have allowed him to promote parties.

The salutatorian in my class had an underage party that was similar to this. Parents went out of town, he threw a party with an open invitation and it turned into a mob. Someone stole his sister's car at gunpoint, then crashed it into a pole. Completely totaled it. This is the shit that can happen with huge parties and no supervision. But in this case, the parents were home asap. They were on a cruise, but they cut it short and came home. They made their son pay for their entire cruise, took away his car and threatened to make him go to Community College instead of Harvard, where he had a full scholarship. He did get to go to Harvard, but you better believe his parents dealt with him and that he didn't crack any jokes about throwing more underage, unsupervised parties.&nbsp;

I'm sorry, I just don't find that Corey asshat funny at all. He needs a dose of reality.
    [/quote]

I'm glad I was never in his shoes I've done 2 stupid things in my life I've learned from. 1st one was do not make toilet bowl cleaner bombs in a city park. cops were involved yes but i was lucky as hell there was no damage done to the park. Second one was riding a bicycle on a I'd say 2-5inch thick of ice still dangerous cops involved yes thank god he was nice. At one point of time I'm sure everyone has been disrespectful at least once in their life to be it a cop/parent/another adult. But this was to much he was trying to play it as Mr.Cool since he was on T.V. and Nature I'm sure he was crying under those glasses thats why he didn't take them off.

[quote author=Demon27933 link=topic=12102.msg946065#msg946065 date=1217316045]
    I'm glad I was never in his shoes I've done 2 stupid things in my life I've learned from. 1st one was do not make toilet bowl cleaner bombs in a city park. cops were involved yes but i was lucky as hell there was no damage done to the park. Second one was riding a bicycle on a I'd say 2-5inch thick of ice still dangerous cops involved yes thank god he was nice. At one point of time I'm sure everyone has been disrespectful at least once in their life to be it a cop/parent/another adult. But this was to much he was trying to play it as Mr.Cool since he was on T.V. and Nature I'm sure he was crying under those glasses thats why he didn't take them off.
    [/quote]

I like you noob. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders for only being 15. And I mean that about your age in a nice way. I think I'm pretty mature now but at 15, I was not. :-P

I do understand that teenagers do stupid things, I did dumb things when I was 13-15, but yea, I think this guy is overboard. Actually, it wasn't even so much that he threw a party that got out of control because I know lots of teens do that, it was his total lack of remorse that got me. I just can't stand people who refuse to admit that they're wrong and act like they're hot stuff and such a rebel, when really, they're just an asshole.

I was glad that the salutatorian in my class got in trouble because he deserved it, but he was genuinely sorry. He realized he let his parents and especially his sister down. I never liked him much to start with because he was always rude to one of my good friends, but I didn't feel as bad towards him when I found out that he was taking his punishment seriously.

I can see why the cops were involved for your first incident, but why were they involved for the bike? They just wanted you to walk instead of ride your bike?

[quote author=Soul of Nature link=topic=12102.msg946086#msg946086 date=1217316719]
    I like you noob. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders for only being 15. And I mean that about your age in a nice way. I think I'm pretty mature now but at 15, I was not. :-P

I do understand that teenagers do stupid things, I did dumb things when I was 13-15, but yea, I think this guy is overboard. Actually, it wasn't even so much that he threw a party that got out of control because I know lots of teens do that, it was his total lack of remorse that got me. I just can't stand people who refuse to admit that they're wrong and act like they're hot stuff and such a rebel, when really, they're just an asshole.

I was glad that the salutatorian in my class got in trouble because he deserved it, but he was genuinely sorry. He realized he let his parents and especially his sister down. I never liked him much to start with because he was always rude to one of my good friends, but I didn't feel as bad towards him when I found out that he was taking his punishment seriously.

I can see why the cops were involved for your first incident, but why were they involved for the bike? They just wanted you to walk instead of ride your bike?
    [/quote]

No, actually I think someone in a white van called them cause they were constantly driving back n forth on the road. I guess they were concerned about are lives you can say o.o ice only 3-5 inch thick is still a risky to walk on I nearly made it out at end i was probably 5 inchs away from the edge of land it my left foot broke through but my buddy caught me. I got another story to which I was completely innocent but I got punished anyways.

I me&nbsp; and my buddy were walking home at night I always carry a knife on me for self-defense. This kid pulled out a gun from my distance I couldn't tell if it was fake or not so I had my knife unopened and ready to flip it open if he atks me. He didn't shoot it thankfully and we found out it was a airsoft gun but when I went home about 30mins later Cops arrive They're saying I pushed him up in a barricade and held the knife to his neck. (this is coming from a family of potheads thank god their father was arrested he's another whacko so the others moved.) So I was grounded for 3weeks I took the 3weeks. Also the next day we had school I found out he told his principal that I literally stabbed him. but nothing happened there my friends parents told me that one. Their father tried to run us over to before. Thats all for now.

Thread Information