Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MySpace party boy makes world headlines

Re: MySpace party boy makes world headlines

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=12102.msg701068#msg701068 date=1200661984]
    Yeeeeeah, real 'hot' 'famous' guy.
    Nice blanket zit face.

I seriously hope this kid gets hit by a truck.
    [/quote]

Is is his right nipple pierced or is there something dripping off of it? Ew.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I am not.

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=12102.msg701747#msg701747 date=1200698301]
    Is is his right nipple pierced or is there something dripping off of it? Ew.
    [/quote]

It's Pierced
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=12102.msg701762#msg701762 date=1200699062]
    It's Pierced
    [/quote]

Ah, ok. That's what I was figuring it was. I certainly don't want to see stuff dripping off this bloke's nipple. And I agree with whomever said his singlet tan is lovely. I guess occasionally he must wear a shirt, or a singlet at least. I just wish I could quit seeing this guy on my local news with his underaged moobs blaring constantly.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I am not.

The good thing is that its been a week so the media coverage will focus on other new things.  But i'm sure it wont stop totally, they're loving this kid.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23077074-2,00.html

his parents sent a letter to the newspaper

EDITED letter to the public from Jo and Steve Delaney, parents of party boy Corey:

WE thought it was time to speak out about all the attention our son has received over the past week.

A teenager's stupid idea to throw a party while his parents were away has been blown way out of proportion. He deserves a second chance. It could have been any teenager who wanted to play up while their parents were away, this time it just happened to be our son Corey.

The Corey we know is a loving, kind and fun boy who always has time for his family. We admit Corey didn't cover himself in glory when the TV cameras and reporters turned up on Sunday morning.

Perhaps putting a shirt on might have helped too, and the glasses, well, that's just him. But what do teenage boys do when they are in front of their mates? They show off.

Go and have a look in any high school playground next month and you will see the same things happening.

He was in the limelight so he wanted to be the hero - all teenage boys want to look tough. If only he had apologised it may be a different story that was portrayed.

We certainly don't excuse Corey's behaviour; there are times when he really annoys us. But how many parents of teenagers reading this haven't had a fight with their son or daughter? How many have been let down by their teenager when they have been given a bit of extra trust? Teenagers push boundaries.

He will be punished and this will help him realise the extent of his poor after-party behaviour performed for a hungry media.

Let's give a run-down of what he did.

He bailed out of our trip to Queensland at the last minute because of part-time work commitments.

We, as parents, arranged for him to stay at a friend's house for the three nights while we were to be away and gave a house key to one of our adult friends to keep an eye on our home.

He is 16 and we thought he could be trusted.

He and some of his mates decided to throw a party. He expected about 100 people but far more people turned up. He actually didn't advertise the party on his MySpace page, someone else put it on their's. We're not going to lay blame or name; it's not fair and doesn't solve anything.

Now to the party. It was made out that there were 500 rampaging teenagers. There weren't. Most of the kids were just hanging around but about 15-20 gatecrashers, down the street from our house, caused all the trouble and the damage to the police cars.

Most of the gatecrashers were from another party which had already been closed down by the police.

When the police came they told Corey and his friends to stay inside the house so they could break up the party.

That's exactly what Corey did. I'm sure if you asked parents who throw birthday parties for teenagers, they would have a few stories to tell about gatecrashers.

Last week's party wasn't the first time police had to be called to an out-of-control party and it won't be the last.

Some of the police told us they were amazed by how little damage was done in the street - from what we can see, one birdbath and one letterbox broken - considering how many people were there.

Corey's not a monster but that might be your opinion if you have only watched the media this week.

He's a young man growing up. But you haven't seen the real Corey, the one who sits down and plays computer games with his eight-year-old sister and takes her to the park, the one who is the typical little brother pest to his older sister.

We just hope people will give him another chance and let this all blow over.

We don't want him to be tarred with the reckless-party-boy brush all his life.

aaaaaaaaaaaw, what sweet parents. 

good ol' corey was on best week ever the other day. i threw parties when mommy and daddy were "on holiday" but i never got any attention. but then again my sunglasses aren't famous.

[quote author=shutupsarah link=topic=12102.msg703045#msg703045 date=1200816326]
    good ol' corey was on best week ever the other day. i threw parties when mommy and daddy were "on holiday" but i never got any attention. but then again my sunglasses aren't famous.
    [/quote]

I did too.  And oh boy did I get attention.

Maybe I am slap happy from lack of sleep but this kid cracks me up.  He is so cocky and  lackadaisical about the whole thing.  He's so open and brutally honest about avoiding his parent's cell phone calls.  Refusing to remove his glasses for the interviewer too --which I don't know why she thought that was such a big deal after all the things he had done. 

BUT--I wouldn't think it is was at all funny if it was one of my kids......
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Attention: this wanker does not represent the majority of Aussie Generation Y-ers. Most of us have decent party organisation skills, are far more responsible and respectful of other people and our parents, and have much better taste in sunglasses.

Thank you.

[quote author=misanthrope link=topic=12102.msg703066#msg703066 date=1200827166]
    Attention: this wanker does not represent the majority of Aussie Generation Y-ers. Most of us have decent party organisation skills, are far more responsible and respectful of other people and our parents, and have much better taste in sunglasses.

Thank you.
    [/quote]

There was a big write up in the paper down here about just that today. It was nice to see something portraying young people in a positive light for once :) We're not all idiots!

"ahhhh i'm gettin too old for this shit!"

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=12102.msg701068#msg701068 date=1200661984]
    Yeeeeeah, real 'hot' 'famous' guy.
    Nice blanket zit face.

I seriously hope this kid gets hit by a truck.
    [/quote]

gee the kids has some abs on him
    haha @ this pic.
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

I just got sent this, the guy in the middle is a famous Aussie football player with some drug issues.
    Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.<br />

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=12102.msg703981#msg703981 date=1200907175]

I just got sent this, the guy in the middle is a famous Aussie football player with some drug issues.

[/quote]

My god thats an ugly tattoo ol' Benny has there.

I posted a link on the other page with a few photoshop pics like this, I thought they were pretty funny at any rate.

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=12102.msg703981#msg703981 date=1200907175]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAH Benny Cousins. Gotta love him. His Tattoo says Such Is Life.
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

uh oh, this just in!

[quote author=eggson link=topic=12102.msg704529#msg704529 date=1200964765]
    uh oh, this just in!

[/quote]
    hahahahah holy fuck
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

What Corey Worthington did next

By staff writers

January 24, 2008 06:57pm
    Article from: NEWS.com.au

Font size: + -

Send this article: Print Email

MELBOURNE party teen Corey Delaney – also known by his birth name Corey Worthington – has resurfaced after a week out of the media spotlight.

This time, he’s taken up an offer to promote a series of all-ages events in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne during February and March.

Sign In-depth: Latest news about Corey Delaney
    Related story Media-savvy: Why party boy Corey is a genius
    Blogs Fully Chic: What Corey gets about fashion
    Gallery In pictures: Corey the attention seeker

Sixteen-year-old Corey caused a media storm last week after 500 people arrived for a party while his parents were away because he put an open invitation to “trash the average-sized family house” on his MySpace page.

Police had to be called to control the crowd as Corey's hapless neighbours demanded intervention from the long arm of the law.

In the cold, hard light of day the family's house was indeed trashed - and as Corey and his mates started thinking about how they would get the place cleaned up in time for parents' return, police officers started talking about having him foot the bill for their time, which came in at more than $20,000.

Far from being scared straight, Corey and his gang lapped up the attention, posing in various states of undress for the multiplying corps of photographers and reporters.

A TV interview was put on YouTube, a radio interviewer made Corey bolt by trying to take off his now-trademark big yellow sunnies, and a Gen Y poster boy was born.

It was said that Corey could make a handy sideline promoting parties - and now as proof that you should be careful what you wish for, that is exactly what is happening.
    Other developments in this story cannot be reported on for legal reasons.

:lol:

Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Beat me to it!&nbsp; Love those emails :lol:

^^^^ :lol:

Seriously, ROFLPOLLYWAFFLES.

You should read the comments on Zoo:

http://www.zooweekly.com.au/members/viewPost.php?pid=0&amp;aid=4142

Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

I feel lame even reading anything else about this kid...

But here, watch him get in a fight!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=373222

&nbsp; :lol: :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
    the little fucker got beaten up!!!!!!

[quote author=eggson link=topic=12102.msg713824#msg713824 date=1201705016]
    &nbsp; :lol: :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
    the little fucker got beaten up!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Only Thing That Would Make It Better Is If Someone Ripped Out His Nipple Ring
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Thread Information