Thread: Jillian Ray (29) died of an alleged drug overdose

Jillian Ray (29) died of an alleged drug overdose

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/05/26/Jillian_Ray_(29)_died_of_an_alleged_drug_overdose

I want to start by thanking MDS for including Jill on their site per my request.

Jillian was my best friend of 15 years. She had battled substance abuse on and off for years. I don't have access to the death certificate so I'm not sure if her OD was listed as intentional or not. None of us that knew her believe it was intentional but I'm not sure what other evidence the ME may have found.

Obituary:
    Jillian Marie Ray, 29, of Grove Street, died suddenly on April 2, 2009 in Plymouth.

Born in Plymouth on Oct. 30, 1979, she was the daughter of Alex E. and the late Ellen Ann (White) Ray.

She grew up in the Ashland and attended Plymouth Regional High School, Plymouth. She has been a resident of Laconia and the Belmont area for several years.

She is survived by her son, Kyle S. Morrison of Campton; a daughter, K. E. Ray of Laconia; her father, Alex E. Sr. and stepmother, Donna (Beigl) Ray of Laconia; maternal grandmother, Elizabeth (White) King of Warren; stepfather, Rick and stepmother, Laronda (Clark) Patten of Belmont; a brother, Alex E. Ray Jr. of Tilton; two stepbrothers, Schylear Clark Patten and Alister Clark Patten, both of Belmont; uncles, aunts, cousins, and two nephews.

Calling hours will be held at the Mayhew Funeral Home, 12 Langdon St, Plymouth, on Tuesday, 6- 8 p.m. Spring burial will be held in the Glencliff Cemetery, Glencliff.

I love you Jillian...and I will miss you till the end of time.

Re: Jillian Ray (29) died of an alleged drug overdose

i'm sorry for your loss 

[quote author=jayslilwoman link=topic=20011.msg1287471#msg1287471 date=1243391386]

i'm sorry for your loss 
    [/quote]

Thanx 

aw i know how this feels :(

rip jillian.
    (919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.

Sorry about the loss of your friend...

Thread Information