Thread: No Justice For Dildos!!!!!!!!

No Justice For Dildos!!!!!!!!

Supreme Court rejects Texas sex-toy case
    Adult bookstore sued state over law against toys shaped like sexual organs
    The Associated Press

Updated: 11:27 a.m. ET Oct 2, 2006
    WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court refused Monday to consider whether a Texas law making it a crime to promote sex toys shaped like sexual organs is unconstitutional.

An adult bookstore employee in El Paso, Texas, sued the state after his arrest for showing two undercover officers a device shaped like a penis and telling the female officer the device would arouse and gratify her.

The employee, Ignacio Sergio Acosta, says a Texas law outlawing the manufacture, marketing or dissemination of an “obscene device” including those shaped like sex organs is unconstitutional because it prevents individuals from using such devices, violating their right to sexual privacy.

Colorado, Kansas and Louisiana have held such laws unconstitutional, while Georgia, Mississippi and Texas have upheld them, said Acosta’s lawyer in urging the Supreme Court to take the case.

An El Paso County court granted Acosta’s motion to dismiss a criminal complaint against him, but an appeals court reinstated it, saying the Texas law did not infringe on private sexual behavior.

The bar against promoting obscene devices has been found in other court cases not to infringe on a right to use obscene devices at home, the court of appeals for the Eighth District of Texas ruled.

Acosta also said the Texas law should be examined in light of a U.S. Supreme Court decision that struck down a Texas criminal law banning gay sex as an unconstitutional invasion of privacy.

The case is Ignacio Sergio Acosta v. state of Texas, 05-1574.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15104529/

Re: No Justice For Dildos!!!!!!!!

DILDO POWWWEEEERRRR!!!

Stock in duracell is up 3 3/8ths........
    On some level. we'd all like to know what's next and be assured that the choices we're making are the right ones. But there's no substitue for following your own instincts"?* Mary Teller

don't these people have better things to do with their time and tax payers money...  seriously now... 

this reminds me of a sex shop i like to visit in iowa city...  i over heard a lesbian ask the lady working if they had any dildos that weren't shaped like a man's penis. 

she was informed that they weren't shaped like men's penis', they were shaped like the inside of a vagina... 

it still makes me laugh to this day...

We need a petition.....T-shirts.......bumper stickers!!!

I was thinking of putting mine on my car antenna, but's it's my fav. I'll protest in my own special way :) 

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=1848.msg63509#msg63509 date=1159817657]
    don't these people have better things to do with their time and tax payers money...* seriously now...*

this reminds me of a sex shop i like to visit in iowa city...* i over heard a lesbian ask the lady working if they had any dildos that weren't shaped like a man's penis.*

she was informed that they weren't shaped like men's penis', they were shaped like the inside of a vagina...*

it still makes me laugh to this day...
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=reachingupforair link=topic=1848.msg63510#msg63510 date=1159817839]

I was thinking of putting mine on my car antenna, but's it's my fav. I'll protest in my own special way :)* *
    [/quote]

That's awesome!!

[quote author=reachingupforair link=topic=1848.msg63510#msg63510 date=1159817839]

I was thinking of putting mine on my car antenna, but's it's my fav. I'll protest in my own special way :)* *
    [/quote]

That's what I'm talking about!! Fap in numbers!! We'll show them what we're made of!

count me in!  I'll bring the picket signs!

Thread Information