Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor killing"

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2135846.html

Father accused of killing his two daughters before going on the run for 12 years finally faces trial
    It's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This is local to me and I hope this motherfucker and anyone involved get every fucking thing possible done to them to make their lives a living hell in prison. Their belief is that the worse it is for them on earth, the better their heavenly experience will be. I've got some bad news for these motherfuckers, because where they're going, there aren't gonna be a bunch of virgin honeypots waiting for them (and whooo wants to fuck a virgin anyway if you're not a fucking pedo?) Fucking ewww.

The only honor killing that is of any benefit is the killing of people like this before any women lose their lives. Fuck their culture. You don't want to respect women, you can go back to fucking livestock.

Just because you've been brainwashed since birth to believe something, doesn't make it true, nor does it make their live any less worth living than a man's.

Ya'll can die mad if you disagree, too.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    This is local to me and I hope this motherfucker and anyone involved get every fucking thing possible done to them to make their lives a living hell in prison. Their belief is that the worse it is for them on earth, the better their heavenly experience will be. I've got some bad news for these motherfuckers, because where they're going, there aren't gonna be a bunch of virgin honeypots waiting for them (and whooo wants to fuck a virgin anyway if you're not a fucking pedo?) Fucking ewww.

The only honor killing that is of any benefit is the killing of people like this before any women lose their lives. Fuck their culture. You don't want to respect women, you can go back to fucking livestock.

Just because you've been brainwashed since birth to believe something, doesn't make it true, nor does it make their live any less worth living than a man's.

Ya'll can die mad if you disagree, too.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/yaser-said...ry?id=88110253

Yaser Said found guilty of capital murder in 2008 shootings of teenage daughters, Sarah and Amina

Yaser Said was convicted of capital murder Tuesday in the 2008 fatal shootings of his two teenage daughters, 18-year-old Amina Said and 17-year-old Sarah Said.

After hearing closing arguments and deliberating for three hours, the Dallas County jury reached the guilty verdict. Judge Chika Anyiam sentenced Said to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Prosecutors did not seek the death penalty in the case.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Yaser Said found guilty of capital murder in 2008 shootings of teenage daughters, Sarah and Amina
    Praise be!!

Damn, that was quick. So glad the girls finally have justice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Thread Information