Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor killing"

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor killing"

Seeing the second casket in the background of the photo brought me chills. It really sank home that two young women are dead. I can't imagine how awful it must be to go from casket to casket paying final respects.

RIP, young ladies, you deserved better.

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor kill

[quote author=Southern Mama link=topic=11854.msg684149#msg684149 date=1199600380]
    Probably because you guys have that awesome public medical examiner site!
    [/quote]

Do you have a link to this site?  I am interested in seeing it.

I found a site that lists most of the homicides that occur in Houston, Texas

http://blogs.chron.com/homicide/

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor killing"

here is the 911 call

http://theync.com/media.php?name=934-disturbing-final-words-of-dying-teen-(audio-only)

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor kill

[quote author=monkeys_out link=topic=11854.msg702754#msg702754 date=1200783508]
    here is the 911 call

http://theync.com/media.php?name=934-disturbing-final-words-of-dying-teen-(audio-only)
    [/quote]

that link didnt work for me, but i found it here...
    http://cbs11tv.com/local/Teens.911.Call.2.631212.html

listening to the 911 calls is always creeeeeepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

RIP Sarah and Amina.  I hope they catch your bastard father soon.  You deserved better. 
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

this is a case where he ( the father ) should be put to death in the most inhumane way ,

No they haven't found the father.

I did find this long article posted Jun 20, describing how the father met their mother. And how the daughters balked at the fathers plans to marry them away to men in Egypt. Thus taking them from young men they fell in love with here in the US.

Hope no one minds if I bump and add the link..

http://dallasobserver.com/2008-06-19...merican-girls/ 

How is it Honorable if you're going to run away like Pus-y Bitc- afterwards?

[quote author=Mantrid link=topic=11854.msg902217#msg902217 date=1214110175]
    No they haven't found the father.

I did find this long article posted Jun 20, describing how the father met their mother. And how the daughters balked at the fathers plans to marry them away to men in Egypt. Thus taking them from young men they fell in love with here in the US.

Hope no one minds if I bump and add the link..

http://dallasobserver.com/2008-06-19...merican-girls/ 
    [/quote]

Thanks for the update...he's an idiot fuck and I hope he dies in the worst way possible.  They hide behind the religion to make the public think it's the religion to blame for them being an asshole...when truly it's the perps own skewed views of his religion that make him such a fucking moron.

The article is five pages long. Thought I’d make a quick synopsis:

1) The father (the killer) was 30 years old when he married their mother. The mother at the time was 15 (He had to get special permission from her family etc)
    2) They had three children: Islam (son) then Amid and Sarah
    3) The father favored the son and was strict in raising the daughters and in the relationship with their mother.
    4) The father may or may not have sexually abused the daughters. The article mentions the girls changed their stories regarding years of abuse.
    5) On a trip to Egypt the father upsets the girls telling them about arraigned marriages to 40+ Egyptian men.
    6) Against their father’s wishes (and under the watchful eye of son Islam) the girls get boyfriends but when caught the father physically abuses them. The girls runaway with the boys.
    7) The mother finds the girls then ‘tricks’ them to going with her, where they all meet up the father
    8.) The father talks the girls into getting into the taxi cab alone with him where he drives off and later shoots and kills them

[quote author=Mantrid link=topic=11854.msg902282#msg902282 date=1214117634]

1) The father (the killer) was 30 years old when he married their mother. The mother at the time was 15 (He had to get special permission from her family etc)
    3) The father favored the son and was strict in raising the daughters and in the relationship with their mother.
    4) The father may or may not have sexually abused the daughters. The article mentions the girls changed their stories regarding years of abuse.
    5) On a trip to Egypt the father upsets the girls telling them about arraigned marriages to 40+ Egyptian men.
    6) Against their father’s wishes (and under the watchful eye of son Islam) the girls get boyfriends but when caught the father physically abuses them. The girls runaway with the boys.
    7) The mother finds the girls then ‘tricks’ them to going with her, where they all meet up the father
    8.) The father talks the girls into getting into the taxi cab alone with him where he drives off and later shoots and kills them

[/quote]

Good synopsis.  the only thing I would add is that the article also mentions that the family rarely went to mosque, and describes other ways the father was going against Muslim tradition (having the 2 unwed daughters and his wife work, which is forbidden) among other things.

RIP girls. 
    born to be down

I don't see anywhere where it says for sure that this was an "honor killing". It was a bastard father who murdered his daughters in cold blood, and because they are a Muslim family everyone ASSUMES that that is why this happened. As far as I cans ee there is no evidence to suggest that this man's motives were in any way related to his religion, other than the fact that he's Muslim. And really, I think that by deciding to blame it on a whole religion, you take culpability AWAY from the guy who pulled the trigger.
    "My friend, blood shaking my heart/The awful daring of a moment's surrender/Which an age of prudence can never retract/ By this, and this only, we have existed" -T.S. Elliot, "The Waste Land"

[quote author=IFeelBadAboutThis link=topic=11854.msg902287#msg902287 date=1214118657]
    I don't see anywhere where it says for sure that this was an "honor killing". It was a bastard father who murdered his daughters in cold blood, and because they are a Muslim family everyone ASSUMES that that is why this happened. As far as I cans ee there is no evidence to suggest that this man's motives were in any way related to his religion, other than the fact that he's Muslim. And really, I think that by deciding to blame it on a whole religion, you take culpability AWAY from the guy who pulled the trigger.
    [/quote]

You're right. The father is a hypocrite if he did this in the name of a peaceful religion.
    If a christian did this it would not be a 'honor killing' it'd be straight out murder.
    Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.<br />

[quote author=IFeelBadAboutThis link=topic=11854.msg902287#msg902287 date=1214118657]
    I don't see anywhere where it says for sure that this was an &quot;honor killing&quot;. It was a bastard father who murdered his daughters in cold blood, and because they are a Muslim family everyone ASSUMES that that is why this happened. As far as I cans ee there is no evidence to suggest that this man's motives were in any way related to his religion, other than the fact that he's Muslim. And really, I think that by deciding to blame it on a whole religion, you take culpability AWAY from the guy who pulled the trigger.
    [/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Well said.

RIP Sarah and Amina.

[quote author=Mantrid link=topic=11854.msg902282#msg902282 date=1214117634]

[/quote]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, he's not only a murderer he's a pedophile too!&nbsp; 30 and married a baby 15........sick asshole!

RIP girls&nbsp;

Anyone else have the song &quot;what sarah said&quot; stuck in their heads now?

Anyway...I agree, how is it honorable if you run the fuck away. That just goes to show that even HE doesn't believe that he did the right thing. I wish they had ran away for good.&nbsp; RIP girls.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=11854.msg682498#msg682498 date=1199502161]
    What the hell does the mother do now?&nbsp; Stay married to the man that just killed two of her children?&nbsp; Jesus christ.&nbsp;

What the hell is wrong with people.&nbsp; Is it religion?&nbsp; Culture?&nbsp; Sexism?&nbsp; What the hell is it.&nbsp;

RIP Sarah and Amina
    [/quote]

Fucked up is what the hell it is.

[quote author=Sanguine link=topic=11854.msg902687#msg902687 date=1214174937]
    Fucked up is what the hell it is.

[/quote]
    Culture.&nbsp; Sorry, but any mom who lets her husband treat her daughters that way....I'll stop now.

Fucked up for sure.

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar

I found this:

http://scarlettcrusader.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/patricia-saids-last-child-remaining-ripped-from-her-arms/
    &nbsp; (Dated May 24th 2008)

I didnt know that the girls mother was white!!! This makes the case even more atrange to me. I mean if that was good enough for the father?? WHAT THE HELL???

and the article is odd too but I guess it makes sense that the fathers family would act this way, even though it makes no sense to me personally.

ETA: quote from article above: “I feel Tissy is in grave danger from her own son. This is what I think his uncle is working through with Islam in New York. I fear his return. All the nieces and nephews in the Said family are accusing Tissy of this being her fault. They have turned on her. They blame her for allowing her daughters to see American boys. She has become the enemy. When I spoke to Tissy, she seemed more upset about this betrayal than about anything else. She told me she did not care if he (Islam? or Yaser?) killed her or not. Now, her spirit is broken since her Muslim family has walked away from her. Tissy told me that she wants to be buried next to her daughters.”&nbsp;

RIP Sarah and Amina

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

This blows my mind.&nbsp;

I never understood how a parent can kill their own child.&nbsp; You raise these children, your own blood, and then kill them in cold blood?

He was abusing them, and he's going to fall back on his religion to place the blame.&nbsp; He'll hide behind the &quot;honor killing&quot; theory when in actuality he was a sick pedophile who couldn't handle his daughters seeing any boys beside himself.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

The girls' brothers' myspace!!! IT ISNT PRIVATE!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/saidmafia4ever&nbsp;

BTW: He is a dick!

He lists his hero as his dad!&nbsp;

This came from the Girls' great aunt on the site I posted in the earlier post about halfway down the page....

islam’s Friend Space (Top 3)
    islam has 3 friends.
    deb [texastornado]

Is Online

BOOM!!! ITS ABDULL

I’m Someones Sweetheart

View islam’s Friends: All | Online | New | Mutual

islam’s Friends Comments
    Displaying 12 of 12 comments ( View All | Add Comment )
    islam

Jun 6 2008 5:37 AM

IF THAY TUSH YASER WE WILL GOT ALL THE PIGS IN TEXAS IF YOU NO WHAT I AM SAYING LOL
    islam

Jun 6 2008 5:16 AM

SAID MAFIA WILL FIGHT TO THE DEAL FUCK ALL OF YOU WE LOVE YASER
    islam

Jun 5 2008 7:05 AM

we all love yaser and we will fight for him to the dealth fuck americans all of them اللة اكبر
    islam

Jun 5 2008 6:52 AM

said mafia fight for yaser اللة اكبر god is good اللة اكبر
    islam

Jun 4 2008 7:13 AM

said mafia fight for yaser
    islam

To All:

Jun 4 2008 2:51 AM

we all love yaser and we will fight for him so if you are a man come to me i will show you and the fucking dogs &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;you no what i am saying bitch
    islam

May 1 2008 12:40 PM

said mafia i am in texas today

[quote author=Beth-Deth link=topic=11854.msg908067#msg908067 date=1214528005]
    The girls' brothers' myspace!!! IT ISNT PRIVATE!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/saidmafia4ever&nbsp;

BTW: He is a dick!

He lists his hero as his dad!&nbsp;

This came from the Girls' great aunt on the site I posted in the earlier post about halfway down the page....

islam’s Friend Space (Top 3)
    islam has 3 friends.
    deb [texastornado]

Is Online

BOOM!!! ITS ABDULL

I’m Someones Sweetheart

View islam’s Friends: All | Online | New | Mutual

islam’s Friends Comments
    Displaying 12 of 12 comments ( View All | Add Comment )
    islam

Jun 6 2008 5:37 AM

IF THAY TUSH YASER WE WILL GOT ALL THE PIGS IN TEXAS IF YOU NO WHAT I AM SAYING LOL
    islam

Jun 6 2008 5:16 AM

SAID MAFIA WILL FIGHT TO THE DEAL FUCK ALL OF YOU WE LOVE YASER
    islam

Jun 5 2008 7:05 AM

we all love yaser and we will fight for him to the dealth fuck americans all of them اللة اكبر
    islam

Jun 5 2008 6:52 AM

said mafia fight for yaser اللة اكبر god is good اللة اكبر
    islam

Jun 4 2008 7:13 AM

said mafia fight for yaser
    islam

To All:

Jun 4 2008 2:51 AM

we all love yaser and we will fight for him so if you are a man come to me i will show you and the fucking dogs &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;you no what i am saying bitch
    islam

May 1 2008 12:40 PM

said mafia i am in texas today

[/quote]

He must've deleted those comments. They aren't there anymore, and he only has one friend besides Tom.

[quote author=the lurker link=topic=11854.msg908108#msg908108 date=1214531814]
    He must've deleted those comments. They aren't there anymore, and he only has one friend besides Tom.
    [/quote]

The comments I speak of are on this page

http://scarlettcrusader.wordpress.com/2008/05/24/patricia-saids-last-child-remaining-ripped-from-her-arms/

(about halfway down) scroll it ALOT!!!
    The page has family members (aunts and great aunts)of the girls arguing on there.&nbsp; I have been reading it FOREVER. I really should get off of it though it is a time eater! But very interesting none the less!

[quote author=Beth-Deth link=topic=11854.msg908141#msg908141 date=1214533536]
    The comments I speak of are on this page

(about halfway down) scroll it ALOT!!!
    The page has family members (aunts and great aunts)of the girls arguing on there.&nbsp; I have been reading it FOREVER. I really should get off of it though it is a time eater! But very interesting none the less!
    [/quote]

I just got sucked into trying to figure out what it all means...who's who and such. Wow. Overwhelming to say the least.

[quote author=the lurker link=topic=11854.msg908161#msg908161 date=1214534529]
    I just got sucked into trying to figure out what it all means...who's who and such. Wow. Overwhelming to say the least.
    [/quote]

I do know this:
    Gail is an aunt
    Jill is an aunt
    Scarlett/velvethammer is the moderator and/or owner
    Christina is an aunt too I think

I cant tell which are great aunts and such but I am still there! (cannot help myself!)
    Islam himself is even on there in a few very erm &quot;candid&quot; posts. SHEESH its alot to take in.

Thread Information