Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor killing"

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor killing"

[quote author=BillyJoe88 link=topic=11854.msg977391#msg977391 date=1219285124]
    Who the fuck are you people to judge other cultures and how other societies function? Very ignorant of all of you! The lack of tolerance for the Muslim culture on this board is shocking. Im going to write to my senator requesting tolerance of Muslim culture be taught in schools.
    [/quote]

I don't think it's a matter of judging other cultures, as much as it is judging a fucked up father for killing his CHILDREN, and the shitbag of a brother who defends such heinous actions.  I think we, as a human race, can all agree that a parent killing their children, is wrong....I don't give a fuck what culture it is.  I will admit though, that if that culture considers killing your children an honorable thing to do, then yeah, it's fucked up, no matter how you look at it.  As for your statement that the "lack of tolerance for the Muslim culture" being shocking.....well then I am glad........there should not be tolerance when it comes to killing children....period!!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits "--

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor killing"

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=11854.msg977845#msg977845 date=1219324216]I think he was a [/quote]

I dunno - either that or someone very opinionated.  But a glance at his 7 other posts tells me he's not gonna be the type of guy to defend this kind of behavior.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=11854.msg977846#msg977846 date=1219324636]And Hyper applauds him. :lol:
    [/quote]

I'm with Hyper on this one - I got the sarcasm in BillyJoe's post.  :shrug:
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=11854.msg977937#msg977937 date=1219331348]
    I dunno - either that or someone very opinionated.  But a glance at his 7 other posts tells me he's not gonna be the type of guy to defend this kind of behavior.

I'm with Hyper on this one - I got the sarcasm in BillyJoe's post.  :shrug:
    [/quote]

Actually I applauded him for his earlier post.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=11854.msg977847#msg977847 date=1219324788]
    Damn skippy.
    [/quote]
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=11854.msg977948#msg977948 date=1219332104]Actually I applauded him for his earlier post.[/quote]

Yeah I know, that's the one I was talking about.  :-)
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=11854.msg978063#msg978063 date=1219339991]
    Yeah I know, that's the one I was talking about.  :-)
    [/quote]
    I'm lost here, but I don't think Hyper is using sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=11854.msg978084#msg978084 date=1219341212]
    I'm lost here, but I don't think Hyper is using sarcasm.
    [/quote]

When he sarcastically called Islam the Religion of Peace I agreed.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor kill

I had avoided this thread until today.

The 911 call is awful; I want to know what/who she was saying "Stop it" to.  I mean, she couldn't have been calling while her dad was there, hence talking to him, could she have? I don't hear gunshots... I just really want to know what she's saying "stop it" about.  It's bothering me a lot.

It's amazing that the father's hatred of Americans/Christians was enough to offset his love for his daughters.

I just really want to know what she's saying "stop it" about.  It's bothering me a lot.
    I think she was already shot, but I'm not sure. Who knows what kind of horrible thing he was doing to her in the last moments of her life. This guy REALLY needs a taste of some good ol' fashion christian justice.

[quote author=Evolved1 link=topic=11854.msg967968#msg967968 date=1218740691]
    "Honor killings" do happen in Islam though, we know that.  Most articles that I've read on this story seem to point to these murders being a religious thing...
    [/quote]

And I never said they DON'T happen. The comment made was very rude saying we should just kill all Muslims. Who the fuck has a right to say something like that? When a non-Muslim kills their family members, they're known to be insane but when a Muslim person does it its an "Honor killing."

[quote author=Evolved1 link=topic=11854.msg967968#msg967968 date=1218740691]
    "Honor killings" do happen in Islam though, we know that.  Most articles that I've read on this story seem to point to these murders being a religious thing...
    [/quote]

And I never said they DON'T happen. The comment made was very rude saying we should just kill all Muslims. Who the fuck has a right to say something like that? When a non-Muslim kills their family members, they're known to be insane but when a Muslim person does it its an "Honor killing."

Re: Sarah Said (17) & Amina Said (18) were shot to death by dad in a "honor kill

Is there an echo in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Double post and I still don't give a shit about what it said.

[quote author=SE link=topic=11854.msg983333#msg983333 date=1219726462]And I never said they DON'T happen. The comment made was very rude saying we should just kill all Muslims. Who the fuck has a right to say something like that? When a non-Muslim kills their family members, they're known to be insane but when a Muslim person does it its an "Honor killing."[/quote]

You're right, the comment was rude and the person who made the comment was banned. 

I'm sure there are some insane Muslims that kill their families as well - but you have to admit it's rare to hear about a member of a non-tribal culture committing an "honour killing."  And when these so-called honour killings are committed, religious leaders don't come out in droves and condem them as WRONG - ergo, people associate the killings with the religion.  Sorry, but that's the way it is.  Same with terrorist acts - if religious leaders aren't willing to step forward and condem (without caveat) the act as a bastardization of their religion, then people are going to make that association.  That's just life.

Yaser Said, Taxi Driver Accused of Killing His Teen Daughters in 2008, Caught in North Texas

I wasn't sure where to put this, and I didn't find any posts about the girls, so forgive me if I did this wrong...

But, holy shittt!!! I was just thinking about the girls a few days ago. I'm glad that they're finally getting justice.

Man accused of fatally shooting his daughters in his cab; on the run for 12 years before being captured

Yaser Abdel Said, a Lewisville cab driver wanted in connection with brutal slayings of his two teenage daughters, is in custody in North Texas after 12 years on the run.

According to the FBI, Said, who was considered armed and dangerous and known to carry a weapon while driving his cab, was apprehended Wednesday in Justin without incident by agents from the FBI's Dallas Field Office.

The FBI said Said is currently in federal custody and will soon be transferred to Dallas County. According to the FBI, a $100,000 reward was being offered for his capture. It's not clear how agents knew where to find Said or if someone was eligible to claim the reward.
    His daughters that he murdered are Amina and Sarah Said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this, and I didn't find any posts about the girls, so forgive me if I did this wrong...

But, holy shittt!!! I was just thinking about the girls a few days ago. I'm glad that they're finally getting justice.

His daughters that he murdered are Amina and Sarah Said.
    Good find - I remember this, it was an honour killing. I know we had a thread on this, but there were a couple of big crashes so maybe it's lost. I can't find the old thread, but the search tool never works for me anyway. So glad this jackhole was finally captured. I hope he spent the last 12 years looking over his shoulder, and now he can do it in jail.

There's a documentary on Youtube about them, I think it's called "The Price of Honor" or something. They had Amina's boyfriend on it, it's sad. He really loved her.
    Why?

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/crime/fbi-...-texas-in-2008

JUSTIN, Texas – Yaser Abdel Said, one of the FBI’s 10 most wanted fugitives, was taken into custody in Texas on Wednesday.

Said, 63, has been wanted since 2008, when the FBI says the father shot and killed his teenage daughters, 18-year-old Amina and 17-year-old Sarah.

Before the shooting in Irving, the Egyptian-born suspect allegedly took the teens for a ride in his taxicab under the guise of taking them to get something to eat.

A police report at the time said a family member reported Said threatened “bodily harm” against Sarah for going on a date with a non-Muslim, The Associated Press reports.

Based on an investigation by the Irving Police Department, a capital murder-multiple warrant was issued for Said’s arrest on Jan. 2, 2008. And on Aug. 21 of that year, a federal unlawful flight to avoid prosecution warrant was issued by a U.S. district court.

Said has been on the FBI’s 10 most wanted fugitives list since December 4, 2014. He was the 504th person to be placed on the list, which was established in March 1950.

The search for Said was coordinated by the FBI’s Dallas Violent Crimes Task Force, which is composed of FBI special agents and officers from the Carrollton, Dallas, Garland, Grand Prairie, and Irving Police Departments and the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Said is currently in federal custody and will soon be transferred to Dallas County.

“His capture and arrest bring us one step closer to justice for Amina and Sarah,” said FBI Dallas Special Agent in Charge Matthew DeSarno.

“Even after 12 years of frustration and dead ends, the pursuit for their killer never ceased,” said Irving Police Chief Jeff Spivey. “Today’s arrest of their father, Yaser Said brings us closer to ensuring justice is served on their behalf.”

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I have to google the name of one of the people in the thread (the more unique the better) and mydeathspace to get a good search. The search function on here sucks.
    Duh. Some Google Queen I am. I've been using the search feature on the forum. I swear I don't think I have EVER had it return anything.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Duh. Some Google Queen I am. I've been using the search feature on the forum. I swear I don't think I have EVER had it return anything.
    I never even think to use Google.
    Why?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Just knowing that he's still in the local area makes me rage like crazy. How he could get away with this for so long makes me rage even more.

I want this piece of shit to suffer for his fucked up beliefs (fuck you if you don't agree, it's what led to this crime in the first place) as well as for his actions.

Believe me, motherfucker, it won't be an honor killing when someone takes you from the land of the living.

Oh, and you're not a "father", asshole. You are nothing more than a sperm donor fuckwad bag of shit.

Nothing you ever did prior to this heinous crime qualifies you as a father from the moment you took the lives of your daughters.

I hope you fucking suffer in prison like no other.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantrid View Post
    The article is five pages long. Thought I’d make a quick synopsis:

4) The father may or may not have sexually abused the daughters. The article mentions the girls changed their stories regarding years of abuse.
    6) Against their father’s wishes (and under the watchful eye of son Islam) the girls get boyfriends but when caught the father physically abuses them. The girls runaway with the boys.
    7) The mother finds the girls then ‘tricks’ them to going with her, where they all meet up the father
    I just finished watching a YouTube video about the girls and some of this synopsis is wrong.
    The mom took the girls and ran away, but decided to go back home to "visit family" around the holidays.
    The girls reluctantly go back with mom, because she promised them they weren't going to see their dad then *SURPRISE* we're going to see your daddy.
    I wished that mom would rot alongside her husband and son. I don't care how abused she was also, she signed the girls death warrant by taking them back.

Also, I believe the sicko dad did rape the girls. They only took it back, because they loved their mom and didn't want to hurt or dishonor her (my opinion and personal experience).

I'm right now struggling with my demons after my dad sexually abused me. If he had sexually penetrated me or forced me to give him a bj, you bet I'd have killed myself.
    I don't know if I ever mentioned this on here, but I tried to go to the police once and bring charges against my dad, but apparently, I went to the city cops instead of county, so they didn't do anything, and I didn't feel like trying to find the county cops. I wished I had, but I think the statue of limitations are up. My only recourse now is to ban him from my house (which I will do, because the last time he was here, he wanted attention 24/7 and acted like a dumb ass, the entire time). Also, he will never ever be alone with his grandson. EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I just finished watching a YouTube video about the girls and some of this synopsis is wrong.
    The mom took the girls and ran away, but decided to go back home to "visit family" around the holidays.
    The girls reluctantly go back with mom, because she promised them they weren't going to see their dad then *SURPRISE* we're going to see your daddy.
    I wished that mom would rot alongside her husband and son. I don't care how abused she was also, she signed the girls death warrant by taking them back.

Also, I believe the sicko dad did rape the girls. They only took it back, because they loved their mom and didn't want to hurt or dishonor her (my opinion and personal experience).

I'm right now struggling with my demons after my dad sexually abused me. If he had sexually penetrated me or forced me to give him a bj, you bet I'd have killed myself.
    I don't know if I ever mentioned this on here, but I tried to go to the police once and bring charges against my dad, but apparently, I went to the city cops instead of county, so they didn't do anything, and I didn't feel like trying to find the county cops. I wished I had, but I think the statue of limitations are up. My only recourse now is to ban him from my house (which I will do, because the last time he was here, he wanted attention 24/7 and acted like a dumb ass, the entire time). Also, he will never ever be alone with his grandson. EVER.
    Holy shit, I never knew you went through something like that, curious. I'm so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Good. They all need to go down for this.
    Why?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndtx/pr...suspect-arrest

Islam Said Sentenced to 10 Years for Concealing ‘10 Most Wanted’ Suspect from Arrest

An Irving man has been sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for helping a capital murder suspect evade capture for more than a decade, announced Acting U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Prerak Shah.

Islam Yaser-Abdel Said, the 32-year-old son of FBI “10 Most Wanted” suspect Yaser Said, pleaded guilty in January to one count of conspiracy to conceal a person from arrest, one count of concealing a person from arrest, and one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding. Mr. Said pleaded open to the charges against him, with no assurances from the government as to the sentence prosecutors would recommend to the judge. He was sentenced Tuesday afternoon by U.S. District Judge Reed C. O’Connor in Fort Worth.
    https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/br...spect/2649558/

Brother of Yaser Said Sentenced to 12 Years for Concealing Murder Suspect

The brother of capital murder suspect Yaser Said was sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for helping the "10 Most Wanted" suspect, accused of murdering his two teenage daughters in a 2008 shooting, evade capture for 12 years.

Yassein Said, Yaser's 59-year-old brother, was found guilty in February by a federal jury in Fort Worth of conspiracy to conceal a person from arrest, concealing a person from arrest and conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding.

Thread Information