Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Leah Hickman (21) was found dead in the crawlspace of her apartment building

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    An unrelated case to this thread.
    Yes, I was only mentioning it because the remains were found in 1993 but they used mitochondrial dna to make a positive id. I know they've used that to test in this case already but I'm hoping further advancements in technology will finally lead to an arrest. We can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by MeMeMeMe View Post
    [quote author=Badboi2323 link=topic=11628.msg1115310#msg1115310 date=1229183922]
    People were harping that the suspect probably had intimate knowledge of the layout of the building etc., but didn't she live on campus in a quad-plex or something? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm betting that if that is a campus house that there are probably more of them on campus with the exact same layout as Leah's.
    You're wrong. She lived in a building about two blocks away from campus and Marshall University neither owns or has any affiliation with the building.
    I wish they'd find who did this. Huntington's crime rate has went up lately and it seems no one is doing anything about it. When I was on my way home from school the other day, I passed the crime scene unit trucks parking right next to a house, getting out, getting their equipment, etc. I don't really want to think about what happened.[/QUOTE]

The building is actually 12 blocks from campus, on the corner of 4th street and 8th avenue. Marshall's campus begins at 16th street.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/fat...after-n1102031

Father still fights for justice in murder of Leah Hickman 12 years after her body was found in crawl space under West Virginia home
    That poor family... ugh.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information