ya might have seen this guy about 2 yrs ago escape from the County prison in my area...it was telivised everywhere b/c i was at  my my moms in DE when it happened he used bedsheets and a mattress:

The attorney for Hugo Marcus Selenski feels the government's key witness against his client should not be considered credible due to the witness's admitted drug use and past mental problems.

Nonetheless, testimony by Patrick Raymond Russin, 33, was enough for District Justice James Tupper in Trucksville, who ruled Selenski, 30, would stand trial on two counts each of criminal homicide, robbery and abuse of corpse, and a single count of criminal conspiracy.

The charges stemmed from the shotgun slayings on May 14 of Adeiye Ossasis Keiler, 22, of Wilkes-Barre, and Frank "Rudy" James, 29, of Brooklyn, N.Y.

Russin was the second of three witnesses called to testify for the prosecution during the tense, three-hour preliminary hearing.

Selenski's lifelong acquaintance testified how he and Selenski conspired with Paul Raymond Weakley to rob Isaaz Grafield and Sherman Bobb, two alleged drug dealers in Wilkes-Barre and Hazleton.

Russin testified that Selenski didn't like the plan, and for it to work, they would have to kill Grafield and Bobb because Russin owed Grafield money.
Russin said they attempted to contact Grafield and Bobb but were unable to obtain their cell phone numbers.

Instead, Russin used Weakley's cell phone to contact James and Keiler on May 13.
"Hugo wanted to go feel the guys out to see if they had any money," Russin testified.

Russin said Selenski left in a Honda Accord, while Russin and Weakley remained at Selenski's home at 479 Mount Olivet Road, Kingston Township. A short time later, Selenski returned with James and Keiler.

Russin testified he didn't recognize James but had known Keiler because he had purchased crack cocaine from him. He also said Keiler used to work for Grafield selling drugs.
Russin testified that Selenski instructed him to have James and Keiler go inside a detached garage, while Selenski loaded three shells into a 16-gauge pump action shotgun.
"Earlier in the evening, he wanted to rob them. I told him they're not worth it, and I didn't want to rob them," Russin testified.

While Russin was testifying, James' mother, Deborah James, broke down crying.
As he did throughout the hearing, Selenski turned around and looked at Mrs. James and her family, as well as Keiler's family.

Russin testified he walked out of the detached garage first, followed by James and Keiler. He said he heard a shotgun blast and turned his head and saw James "wiggle his feet" and fall to the ground.

Selenski chased Keiler into the detached garage, where he told Russin to handcuff and bind Keiler's legs with duct tape. They searched Keiler's pockets and took three bags of crack cocaine and $40.

Selenski gave Russin the shotgun and told him, if Keiler moves, "shoot him," Russin testified. Selenski left the garage and Russin said he heard him drag James' body.
While inside the detached garage, Russin testified that he and Selenski smoked the crack cocaine. Christina Strom, Selenski's girlfriend who owns the Kingston Township property, came out onto the porch with their three dogs and Selenski went to talk to her.

Russin said he couldn't hear what they were talking about.
Keiler was taken inside the house and kept inside a second-floor bedroom. He was moved to a garage attached to the house because they didn't want Strom to see him, Russin testified.

Russin testified that he and Selenski were talking to Keiler about how to rob Grafield, and that Keiler agreed to help them.

"Hugo said he was starting to like this guy (Keiler)," Russin testified. Russin said he assured Keiler that he would be all right.
But Russin said Selenski made a trigger motion with his hand, "like he was going to shoot him."

"I knew then he was going to get shot," Russin testified.
Keiler, still handcuffed, was taken outside, and by the time he walked down the stairs to the ground, Russin said Selenski fired the shotgun hitting him in the neck and head.
"I'd seen him get shot on the left side of the face," Russin testified.

Russin said Keiler was still alive and was standing next to him when Selenski fired a second shot.
Both shots were fired while Selenski stood on the porch, Russin testified.

Russin said the bodies were dragged to a pit and were set on fire. He said that the fire burned for "two or three days" and that they used a rake and a shovel to break up the bones and ashes.

Their charred remains were shoveled into three garbage bags that were seized by authorities on June 5 when a search warrant was executed for the Mount Olivet Road property and the bodies of Michael Jason Kerkowski and Tammy Lynn Fassett were found buried in a shallow grave.

During cross-examination, Selenski's attorney, Demetrius Fannick, pointed out that Russin was committed to a mental hospital in September 2002 because he had threatened his mother.

Russin testified he had purchased drugs for Selenski.
"Did you know that Mr. Selenski was on federal supervised release and saw his probation officer more than 30 times?" Fannick asked.

As he did throughout Fannick's cross-examination, Luzerne County Assistant District Attorney Joseph Giovannini, the prosecuting attorney, objected to many of Fannick's questions.

Several times, Giovannini stood up yelling, "Objection, objection," throwing his pen to the table in disgust.
Justice Tupper told the two attorneys that if they continued to get out of hand, he would call a recess.

Russin testified he "didn't tell the exact truth" but maintained he didn't lie to authorities about how James and Keiler were killed.

According to search warrant affidavits and the affidavit of probable cause, Russin provided two different accounts of when James and Keiler were killed.

"I wasn't under any obligation to tell the exact truth," Russin testified. "I didn't tell them the exact truth.
"I took tests that said I told the truth," Russin said.
After the hearing, Giovannini left without answering questions from the media.

It remained unknown when prosecutors would charge a suspect for the strangulation murders of Kerkowski and Fassett, and the murder of an unidentified person whose charred remains were found at Selenski's property.

Fannick felt prosecutors didn't introduce sufficient evidence to bound the charges to trial.

"If they had it, they would shove it down my throat right now," Fannick said of the evidence. "How do you shoot two guys and have no blood anywhere? There's no blood evidence."

ok i searched and searched but this sicko has tons of girl fans..the radio even ma
This blog is about...
the charming 32 year old accused double homicide suspect from Northeast PA.

de a song about i laughed so hard Aat these fuckwits that still he's innocent...here's one on bugaboo.com This blog is about...
the charming 32 year old accused double homicide suspect from Northeast PA.
The Citizens Voice home : news : news : top stories

Father of Wyoming County pharmacist allegedly murdered by Selenski dies How his death will impact trial for Hugo, Paul Weakley is unknown


Email to a friendPrinter-friendly
A family still grieving over the loss of a son and brother has suffered another tragedy.


Michael S. Kerkowski, 64, had been waiting more than three years for justice after his son, Michael J., was found strangled to death and found buried in a shallow grave in June 2003 at Hugo Selenski’s Kingston Township property. But the older Kerkowski will never see his son’s alleged killers, Selenski and Paul Weakley, stand trial for murder.

Michael S. Kerkowski, who was a key prosecution witness at Selenski and Weakley’s preliminary hearings in June, died Monday of an apparent heart attack. He also was expected to testify at both men’s upcoming murder trial.

Although Michael S. Kerkowski can no longer testify at trial, the prosecution could attempt to have transcripts of his testimony in June entered into evidence.

Luzerne County District Attorney David Lupas on Wednesday refused to discuss how Michael S. Kerkowski’s death would affect the Selenski/Weakley case, saying it would be inappropriate at the present time.

“I spoke to Mrs. (Geraldine) Kerkowski (Wednesday) and expressed my condolences,” Lupas said. “She already lost her son and now she has lost her husband. My heart goes out to her and her family for everything they are going through. Right now it’s time to allow the family to mourn their loss.”

In June, the elder Kerkowski testified how Selenski fired a shot past his head when robbing him of $40,000 during an incident in fall 2002. Michael S. Kerkowski said during another encounter Selenski told him his wife or other son would disappear if he was not given another $40,000, but the elder Kerkowski refused.

Michael S. Kerkowski also testified that Weakley tried to extort money from him, claiming he needed the cash to assist Michael J. in his legal troubles.

Gerald Grimaud, a Wyoming County-based defense attorney, predicted Selenski and Weakley’s defense teams would mount a challenge to the elder Kerkowski’s preliminary hearing transcripts should the prosecution attempt to enter them into evidence at trial.

“If I were a defense attorney in the case, I would feel pretty good about my chances of keeping it out,” Grimaud said. “I’d be surprised if it was allowed in. That is something that may go to (Pennsylvania) Supreme Court if it goes to conviction.”

Beginning by expressing his sympathy to the Kerkowski family, Selenski’s defense attorney John Pike would not speculate on Lupas’ plans for Kerkowski’s preliminary hearing testimony.

Pike, however, pointed out an accused person has limited abilities to cross examine witnesses during preliminary hearings.

A defendant’s right to cross examine a witness increases during trial, Pike said.

A status conference in the Selenski/Weakley case is scheduled for Oct. 16.

It allows Luzerne County Judge Chester Muroski and attorneys for the prosecution and defense to gather information needed to advance to trial.

Lisa Sands, sister of Tammy Fassett, the other victim Selenski and Weakley are accused of killing, declined comment Wednesday.

Michael S. Kerkowski’s obituary appears on page 22 of today’s edition.

this inffuriating b/c he got off on non-guilty on the first 2 charges of muder but these who knows he has a fan calling it's ridculous......but Fannick his previos lawyer left so hopefully he won't get off on this one ...i'm becoming a post whore