Thread: Don't Drink the Rum...

Don't Drink the Rum...

Rum Barrel Reveals Human Body Post Consumption
    As reported by the official weekly magazine of the Hungarian police force, laborers in Budapest found what they believed to be 80 gallons of high quality Jamaican rum during a recent house renovation. Encouraged by its "special" flavor the delighted consumers even went so far as to take bottles home, perhaps to share the bounty with family and friends.

When the rum ran dry the intrepid laborers attempted to remove the barrel only to find that it weighed much more than anticipated. In what can only be described as a stroke of genius, the lid was removed revealing well preserved remains, human, male, and nude.

Upon investigation by the Hungarian Police Force, authorities ascertained that the body had been smuggled into the country in an attempt to contravene the paperwork and expense of officially returning the body from overseas nearly 20 years prior to it's discovery.

No arrests are anticipated since the wife of the deceased had expired prior to decanting of the body that contributed so much to that well appreciated "special taste".
    me think i won't be drinking rum for awhile i'll stick to my cosmos...ewwww
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

Re: Don't Drink the Rum...

that's what they get for stealing it.&nbsp; i bet they were UPset
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

ick.&nbsp; cosmos for sure

ewww!!! Rum is my fav!! I have Captain Morgan in my veins!
    Why live in the world, when you can live in your head?

[quote author=bellaicy link=topic=1776.msg60885#msg60885 date=1159485241]
    Rum Barrel Reveals Human Body Post Consumption
    As reported by the official weekly magazine of the Hungarian police force, laborers in Budapest found what they believed to be 80 gallons of high quality Jamaican rum during a recent house renovation. Encouraged by its &quot;special&quot; flavor the delighted consumers even went so far as to take bottles home, perhaps to share the bounty with family and friends.

When the rum ran dry the intrepid laborers attempted to remove the barrel only to find that it weighed much more than anticipated. In what can only be described as a stroke of genius, the lid was removed revealing well preserved remains, human, male, and nude.

Upon investigation by the Hungarian Police Force, authorities ascertained that the body had been smuggled into the country in an attempt to contravene the paperwork and expense of officially returning the body from overseas nearly 20 years prior to it's discovery.

No arrests are anticipated since the wife of the deceased had expired prior to decanting of the body that contributed so much to that well appreciated &quot;special taste&quot;.
    me think i won't be drinking rum for awhile i'll stick to my cosmos...ewwww

[/quote]
    Good rum?&nbsp; Nude Males?&nbsp; hmmm.....sounds like a plan to me.

well, ya put the lime in the coconut......
    On some level. we&#039;d all like to know what&#039;s next and be assured that the choices we&#039;re making are the right ones. But there&#039;s no substitue for following your own instincts&quot;?* Mary Teller

Sort of like the worm in a bottle of mezcal.&nbsp; :-)
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

I've heard about this story before.&nbsp; So frickin gross!!&nbsp; I would just die&nbsp;

[quote author=gutsywoman link=topic=1776.msg83396#msg83396 date=1161399297]
    Sort of like the worm in a bottle of mezcal.Â* :-)
    [/quote]
    Yup...much bigger worm...

[quote author=Snuff Junkie link=topic=1776.msg83412#msg83412 date=1161399932]
    Yup...much bigger worm...
    [/quote]

Yes, for a &quot;full bodied&quot; flavor!

Thread Information