Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boy to Enter Kindergarten as Girl

Re: Boy to Enter Kindergarten as Girl

[quote author=bellaicy link=topic=193.msg45865#msg45865 date=1157891139]
    i totally agree about the president i think he should be impeached againts out civil rights being taken away..ok enough about my poltical feeling..[/quote]

You realize that the president has no power to create laws that "impeach your civil rights."  He only has the power to execute laws created by congress.  However, this doesn't change the fact the Bush is still the assclowniest president we have had since Lyndon Johnson.  Iraq is nothing but a modern day Vietman. 

[quote author=Joker link=topic=193.msg45898#msg45898 date=1157902313]
    [quote author=Peavey link=topic=193.msg45893#msg45893 date=1157902014]
    [quote author=Joker link=topic=193.msg45878#msg45878 date=1157900317]
    [quote author=misanthrope link=topic=193.msg45843#msg45843 date=1157874143]
    [quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=193.msg45839#msg45839 date=1157873730]
    i have said that many times as well.Â* :oops:
    [/quote]

Heheh yeah, but I truly don't feel like a male or a female. It's odd. O.o
    [/quote]

Bisexual?
    [/quote]

Not feeling male or female has to do with gender identity, which is not sexual identity.Â* Being attracted to men and women makes one bisexual.
    [/quote]
    My condolances whenever you need to take a piss.
    [/quote]

I do have a vagina, dumbass.

Seriously though, do guys you think there's a term for my... thing? What I've got? O.o

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=193.msg45862#msg45862 date=1157890230]
    [quote author=Nicole link=topic=193.msg45792#msg45792 date=1157855626]
    reminds me of a beautiful french movie called "mi vie en rose", atleast he has support.
    [/quote]

I've used this video in my classes.Â* It is beautiful.Â* I'm glad other people have seen it.Â* More people should.Â* They have it throught NetflixÂ* :-)
    [/quote]

Is this the movie with the little boy named Ludovic? And in the end they have to move because its caused so many problems in their town and the father loses his job? If so...I watched this movie in my Gender in Society class and was really touched by it. It was hard to watch when the mom made him/her cut their hair, very sad.

On another note..I'm also very fascinated by the whole transgender thing. I try to read and watch as many things as I can about it. I'm curious as to why its more common for someone of the male sex to be transgender and feel like a woman then the other way around.

i was watching this one video on ebaums world or something,
    but it was about a baby that was born half white/black and half girl/boy. from the bellybutton u could see a line goin down to his pi-pi and the line separated the black n white, and he had like half a penis and half a vagina or something...
    they performed surgery and now i guess he's a boy..

i'm not kidding..it was the weirdest thing i've ever seen :-o

found the website >>  www.theYNC.com
    bella<br /><br />

I saw that on Discovery or something like that where the child was 1/2 black and 1/2 white but it was the same gender.&nbsp; It didn't have half/half privates.

Btw - if you go to the bottom of that page there's a cheerleading stunt gone wrong there....EW !

yada,yada,yada....look let's be honest, this kid is going to get his ass kicked all through school...if his parents had half of a brain between them they would home school this tart....
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

I thought most families just didn't tell people and the child would grow up just being one or the other.&nbsp; I guess just not being so open about it.

Although I could be thinking of the babies who are born with both parts.&nbsp;
    That's so weird to me too. I have watched different programs about how the parents/doctors I guess would choose which one to go with and usually not tell the child and the child was growing up thinking they should be the opposite sex, but they're not.&nbsp;

I think these kids are pretty much screwed, will have a bunch of psychological problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=193.msg46974#msg46974 date=1158079278]
    I thought most families just didn't tell people and the child would grow up just being one or the other.Â* I guess just not being so open about it.

Although I could be thinking of the babies who are born with both parts.Â*
    That's so weird to me too. I have watched different programs about how the parents/doctors I guess would choose which one to go with and usually not tell the child and the child was growing up thinking they should be the opposite sex, but they're not.Â*

I think these kids are pretty much screwed, will have a bunch of psychological problems.
    [/quote]

Yeah, they used to just chop off the penis of hermaphrodites (it's easier to just take something away) and raise the babies as girls.&nbsp; Thing is, most hermaphrodites are really males, so these poor kids would grow up so confused.&nbsp; As far as I know, most of the time today they leave both and let the child decide at an older age.

this is by far the craziest thing i have ever heard.&nbsp; what the hell?&nbsp; that poor child is going to be totally fucked up.&nbsp; his/her classmates are going to tease him incestantly... i bet parents will refuse to have their child in his/her class because of the delicacy of the entire situation.&nbsp; children will come home asking questions... poor thing.&nbsp; it breaks my heart.&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

my wife has both....hers, and mine
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

but how do u go to the bathroom if u have both?? hmm... :?
    bella<br /><br />

There was talk that Ciara was born a male, but I heard it was a rumor, not sure.

and of course, they say Jamie Lee Curtis was born a hermaphrodite.
    not sure if they are rumors or the truth!
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

yeah i heard the whole ciara thing too...

i wonder what her &quot;goodies&quot; are..&nbsp; :-)
    bella<br /><br />

yeah i found that on a site where it was talking about it. i found it appropriate. haha

Thread Information