Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

I wonder how then the sister got in the backyard. Maybe she called 911 from a cell? Maybe she was injured, but was still able to almost escape, and he caught up with her. Cheese and rice this is disturbing.
    The weather today is somber with a chance of rage.

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

[quote author=SerialThriller link=topic=1735.msg59347#msg59347 date=1159373145]
    I wonder how then the sister got in the backyard. Maybe she called 911 from a cell? Maybe she was injured, but was still able to almost escape, and he caught up with her. Cheese and rice this is disturbing.
    [/quote]

I love to use the phrase "cheese and rice" haha.

[quote author=SerialThriller link=topic=1735.msg59347#msg59347 date=1159373145]
    [/quote]

She probably called 911, then Brandon took the phone out of her hand and hung up. Then she ran out the back door where Brandon caught her.
    "When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal." -William S. Burroughs

We had an incident where I'm from similar to this about 5 years ago or so. My boyfriend knew the guy from highschool. He killed both his parents, and then went to a party at my boyfriends house afterwards. Acted normal. Apologized for being late, and drank beer and hung out. He wasn't the most popular kid, and was considered rather weird, but harmless or so it seemed. The next day the cops show up to question my boyfriend about this kid, and he has no idea what's going on. The cops tell him what happened. He never said a word to anyone at the party. Needless to say he is in prison for life, no parol. He never would admit why he did it. Some speculate he was abused by his folks, but it's not confirmed.

[quote author=Luvbeers link=topic=1735.msg59203#msg59203 date=1159364027]
    this is a good one... anyone know what happened with his arraignment on 9/20?

maybe someone in California can call the court reps:
    http://da.co.la.ca.us/mr/080806a.htm
    [/quote]

Sounds like his sister was trying to get away, since they found her in the back yard......just my opinion....

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=1735.msg59342#msg59342 date=1159373022]
    naw I still think it was Professor Plumb in the library with the Candlestick.
    [/quote]
    OMG I was thinking the same thing LOL  :lol:

[quote author=SerialThriller link=topic=1735.msg59360#msg59360 date=1159373947]
    We had an incident where I'm from similar to this about 5 years ago or so. My boyfriend knew the guy from highschool. He killed both his parents, and then went to a party at my boyfriends house afterwards. Acted normal. Apologized for being late, and drank beer and hung out. He wasn't the most popular kid, and was considered rather weird, but harmless or so it seemed. The next day the cops show up to question my boyfriend about this kid, and he has no idea what's going on. The cops tell him what happened. He never said a word to anyone at the party. Needless to say he is in prison for life, no parol. He never would admit why he did it. Some speculate he was abused by his folks, but it's not confirmed.
    [/quote]

thats just weird.

[quote author=Jisela link=topic=1735.msg59572#msg59572 date=1159384581]
    [quote author=SerialThriller link=topic=1735.msg59360#msg59360 date=1159373947]
    [/quote]

thats just weird.
    [/quote]

For sure. I don't know how you could just do something like that and then go party. He was a very sick kid.

[quote author=Luvbeers link=topic=1735.msg59324#msg59324 date=1159372367]
    Things are coming together...

Brandon stabs his mother... when his father tried to stop him, he shot his father then finished him off with the knife.
    While his mother was screeming in pain, the sister called 911... the call was shortly disconnected as Brandon killed his sister.
    He went back and finished off his mother, afterwards sitting down briefly to contemplate his actions... He decided to call 911 himself and report that he found the bodies when he got home. When the cops arrived they immediatley noticed he was drunk and arrested him on suspicion... he also probably had fingerprints on the gun and knife.

What do you think?
    [/quote]

but i wanna know why he wanted to stab his mother in the first place?

in the beginning i thought it was sibling rivalry cuz maybe his sister was getting more attention from the 'rents...
    bella<br /><br />

MOST USED PHRASE ON INSTANT MESSENGER? &quot;I'm going to kill you&quot;

hmmmm.&nbsp; i think he did it.&nbsp; his friends haven't left comments in quite some time, probably b/c they're disgusted with him.&nbsp;

A memorial video for Ashley on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MoOa3VSzw
    &quot;When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.&quot; -William S. Burroughs

All three children were adopted... interesting.
    &quot;When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.&quot; -William S. Burroughs

people with the word &quot;nard&quot; in their name, are just plain born to be killers. *achem* Paul BerNARDo

it may sound morbid...but if my children were ever killed, i hope i go with them.&nbsp; RIP.

I don't think that is morbid.&nbsp; I think it is natural.&nbsp; I feel the same way.&nbsp; Anyway this still makes no sense to me, then again I rarely sit here and think, &quot;Yeah that makes sense, I would have killed them too.&quot;&nbsp; Guess i'm not big on the whole kill thing.&nbsp; If you piss me off I just stop talking or dealing with you, but hey that's just me...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=mw2k link=topic=1735.msg59694#msg59694 date=1159391948]
    it may sound morbid...but if my children were ever killed, i hope i go with them.Â* RIP.
    [/quote]

i don't have kids, but i feel the same way about my mom...&nbsp; if she goes before you i'll need to be locked up in a rubber room and drugged...or i'll have to go with.

all 3 children were adopted?
    wheres the other kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=1735.msg59741#msg59741 date=1159393164]
    it may sound morbid...but if my children were ever killed, i hope i go with them.Â* RIP.
    [/quote]

i don't have kids, but i feel the same way about my mom...Â* if she goes before you i'll need to be locked up in a rubber room and drugged...or i'll have to go with.
    [/quote]

Yeah I se eyour point. I am close to my mom. But I wouldn't want her to go through my death. I know that the natural order of things is she will go first. So it is something I will deal with when the time comes.

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=1735.msg59750#msg59750 date=1159393406]
    [quote author=emmieslost link=topic=1735.msg59741#msg59741 date=1159393164]
    it may sound morbid...but if my children were ever killed, i hope i go with them.&nbsp; RIP.
    [/quote]

i don't have kids, but i feel the same way about my mom...&nbsp; if she goes before you i'll need to be locked up in a rubber room and drugged...or i'll have to go with.
    [/quote]

Yeah I se eyour point. I am close to my mom. But I wouldn't want her to go through my death. I know that the natural order of things is she will go first. So it is something I will deal with when the time comes.
    [/quote]
    i agree.&nbsp; but it's unnatural for your kids to go first...i just couldn't imagine life without them.&nbsp; rubber room, for sure.

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=1735.msg59746#msg59746 date=1159393275]
    all 3 children were adopted?
    wheres the other kid?
    [/quote]

Scott the oldest is an EMT or something and just happened to arrive at home after his night shift when Brandon was being put into the back of the police car. Scott was living at home with the parents at the time while I guess Brandon was living elsewhere at the time being. He (brandon) allegedly had a history of theft from his parents so may have been trying to break in??? The more you read about this case the stranger it gets.

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=7c5704 76-bd29-405c-8772-110953f2f575

Interesting link

http://crimeblog.us/?p=23

Some parts just say so much about this guys sick mind.

&quot;The following was written in Brandon’s SamuraiPlatypus Livejournal on May 8, 2003:

I feel genuine sympathy for my sister. I mean, it was her 13th birthday yesterday, and as annoying as she is, and utterly stupid as she can be, I really really feel bad for her. All she wanted for her THIRTEENTH birthday, when she’s FIRST BECOMING A TEENAGER, was a stupid computer for a couple hundred bucks. I mean, my dad makes SHIT LOADS of money now, and he can’t even spare a few hundred to get her the gift that she really really wanted. I mean, I got a new computer recently (two years…shut up.), and so did my BROTHER…and then HER birthday comes up. Nothing. Not cool. Not cool at all…

Mental note: kick my parents asses for being assholes. I tried to cheer her up, and I think I did an OK job, but still…I feel really depressed now. I hate the idea of her ending up anything like me; a depressed, raving lunatic who just wants something that will never, ever come…

Apparently a window into Brandon Menard’s family life, through Brandon’s eyes, in 2003.

And then there’s this, an entry Brandon posted in the same journal on June 16, 2003:

So I’m in a really evil mood right now, but I may remedy it later this afternoon by going to Magic Mountain with some good friends. Already got the tickets (free!), so…yeah. If we DON’T go, I’m going to kill my family. Just for kicks.

I…want to set the world on fire and bathe everything in blood. I’m in a baaaaaaad mood. So back off.

&quot;That is the entire entry, not just a selected quote. Brandon Menard wrote that two days before he wrote a Livejournal entry I have already mentioned, wherein he listed “kill family” as one of the things he joked about doing one weekend.&quot;

Brandon wrote an entry in his LJ on May 18, 2003 that was obviously meant to be a display of his dark sense of humor, but reading it as he sits in a jail in California, being investigated for murdering Ashley, David, and Toni Menard, the joke falls flat:

Saturday - Went to Ashleigh’s to play Clue and Truth or Dare Jenga, the most evil fucking game ever created, with Mo and the Unholy Duo. Paid off prom debts. Searched for other friends at Denny’s afterwards. Saw none. Was sad. Killed baby. Was happy. Went home.

Sunday - Hung out with Neil and Mori. Had fun. Later, hung out with Sam. Saw her prom dress. It’s red. Ha. Nice though. Performed perfect 180 degree skid in Mo’s car. Went home. Happy. Ate dinner with family. Sad. Killed family. Happy. Wrote livejournal entry. Realized was still writing livejournal entry. Stopped…&quot;

You'd think these would have sent huge red flags up for friends or family. He wrote about killing his family 3 years ago, along with all sorts of other demented things. I can't believe that everyone just assumed it was his dark sense of humor. I know people with dark senses of humor and they dont ever speak of killing their families for Gods sake. I like to think I would have at least casually mentioned it to some of the people he said he wanted to kill. Maybe it wouldn't have made a difference if they were aware of his writings, but maybe it would have made all the difference in their world. Seems he was screaming out for help, he was obviously delusional from mental illness of some sort. Scary shit.

ok, maybe in his messed up emotional head he felt his parents &quot;deserved&quot; to die for being jerks...whatever.&nbsp; but i'm trying to figure why he'd kill his sister? was it b/c she was a witness?&nbsp; or what?&nbsp; he says he felt bad for her.&nbsp; how do feelings like that fade so quickly???

In Brandons profile his &quot;good friend&quot; sends a comment saying he cant believe he would do this to his family,even leaves a link for all to see and than later,leaves one saying he doesnt think he did it. Wonder if he was the only person who truly knew Brandon. I'll bet he has a good perspective on things. Wondering why he changed his tone :|
    Bwahahahaha !!!

all his writings disturb me.
    i guess its some of this &quot;dark&quot; humor.
    i dont have any friends with that sense of humor so i guess i would find it disturbing by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=1735.msg59739#msg59739 date=1159393061]
    I don't think that is morbid.&nbsp; I think it is natural.&nbsp; I feel the same way.&nbsp; Anyway this still makes no sense to me, then again I rarely sit here and think, &quot;Yeah that makes sense, I would have killed them too.&quot;&nbsp; Guess i'm not big on the whole kill thing.&nbsp; If you piss me off I just stop talking or dealing with you, but hey that's just me...

[/quote]

I have one daughter and I can assure you that if she was killed today........I'd be dead tomorrow.....She's my life and I know I would have no will to go on living without her...........

Thread Information