Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

On a brighter note... whatever happened to his myspace?  The link for the MDS article in the first post of this thread is dead or broken.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=1735.msg1187577#msg1187577 date=1234827470]

On a brighter note... whatever happened to his myspace?  The link for the MDS article in the first post of this thread is dead or broken.
    [/quote]

I updated the link.  His myspace still works 

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/09/27/Brandon_Menard_(21)_stabbed_his_sister_Ashley_Mena rd_(16)_and_his_parents_to_death

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to

The "Last Login:" date still trips me out on all of these profiles, dead, jailed or whatnot.
    "When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal." -William S. Burroughs

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to

[quote author=Luvbeers link=topic=1735.msg1190414#msg1190414 date=1235050499]The "Last Login:" date still trips me out on all of these profiles, dead, jailed or whatnot.[/quote]

Yeah I know, me too.  It's one of the first things I check.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Case closed:
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...orthridge.html

Changed his plea to avoid the death penalty... moral of the story, do not adopt!
    "When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal." -William S. Burroughs

Lol adoption is a beautiful thing!

I read he faces three consecutive life sentences without parole plus 25 years to life ontop of that

I was in county jail for 5 days once. I just can't even imagine spending life in prison. Never to be free again ever.

For anyone who still remembers this... Can't believe it has almost been 15 years... I have some updates. BCM is serving LWOP at Kern Valley State Prison maximum security Facility C. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the The Pioneer, the prison newspaper. On the staff of the newspaper are 3 other murderers... https://www.bakersfield.com/entertai...3df2c5459.html

There is also a podcast by Tim Ferriss where he visits the prison and talks to Menard and two others, with transcript. Apparently when he first arrived in prison he was forced to attack another prisoner since he was LWOP and had no gang affiliation. The second time he was forced, he refused and was assaulted... that's when he got a job at the chapel to get away from yard violence which led him to founding the prisoner newsletter.

https://tim.blog/2018/06/30/the-tim-...curity-prison/

He talks a bit about his conflict of being an atheist in a system that relies heavily on faith and hope and how some of his ideas have changed toward Agnosticism and perhaps some spirituality.

Thread Information