Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/09/27/Brandon_Menard_(21)_stabbed_his_sister_Ashley_Mena rd_(16)_and_his_parents_to_death

He must have been one angry fucker to kill his parents and 16-yr old sister...i wonder what could have led to that?  :?
    bella<br /><br />

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

dunno, but I'm curious.

Re: Brandon Menard (21) stabbed his sister Ashley Menard (16) and his parents to death

This is one strange story.&nbsp; His friends all insist that he didn't do it.&nbsp; I don't know, got to do some detective work on this one before I form too many opinions...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

damn i wish i could go on myspace at work..
    ahh.. i really wanna know about this one..
    bella<br /><br />

this is a good one... anyone know what happened with his arraignment on 9/20?

maybe someone in California can call the court reps:
    http://da.co.la.ca.us/mr/080806a.htm
    &quot;When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.&quot; -William S. Burroughs

Well i think they found him guilty.. considering he hasnt logged onto his MySpace since 8/3/06...

XoXo Angie

he wrote this in July 2003..

So, my parents and I got into a rather largish fight tonight, and finally, my dear mother told me that I may as well just LEAVE. And I got into thinking, ‘y’know, that ain’t a half bad idea.’

I mean, thinking about it…I can probably pull in over seven hundred bucks a week, which is about $2800 a month and $36,000 a year, give or take. THAT means that I could easily manage an apartment or house that costs $800-$1000 a month easy. THAT leaves me with anywhere around $2000 to $1800 a month to spend on utilities (if they aren’t included), car needs, food, clothing, and recreational activities. Not a problem.

I am sooo out of here.

In other news, I was under house arrest tonight (ANOTHER reason to hate and emotionally despise my parents) and they wouldn’t let me out, so I had to miss out on what sounds like a totally wonderful fourth of July party among my Burbank friends…

XoXo Angie

Part of his question thingy..

Do you get Motion Sickness: No. At least, I haven't yet.
    Do you think you are Attractive: Not really, no.
    Are you a Health Freak: Pffft. No.
    Do you get along with your Parents: OK with my parents...unless they're on one of they're SCHIZO stages.
    Do you like Thunderstorms: I do indeed.
    Do you play an Instrument: Piano - 8 years.
    In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes.
    In the past month have you Smoked: Not since an hour ago. Wait...
    XoXo Angie

UGH!! Look at one of the comments left on his sister's page just three days before he killed her.......

8/1/2006 9:41 AM

If you were killed tomorrow I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to come to your funeral because I'd be in jail for killing the person who did it.

Send this to all the people you care about

American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=1735.msg59222#msg59222 date=1159366560]
    UGH!! Look at one of the comments left on his sister's page just three days before he killed her.......

If you were killed tomorrow I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to come to your funeral because I'd be in jail for killing the person who did it.

[/quote]

Yet another reason not to send stupid chain messages to your friends.

[quote author=HomicidalLlama link=topic=1735.msg59227#msg59227 date=1159366775]
    [quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=1735.msg59222#msg59222 date=1159366560]

[/quote]

Yet another reason not to send stupid chain messages to your friends.
    [/quote]

i know..wtf..if u wanna show ur friends u care about them, there's different chain letters..not involving you getting killed..
    bella<br /><br />

Was that from him or someone else?

I hate those &quot;If you were killed tomorrow&quot; things.
    Gladly I don't get any of those silly chain comments...but if I did, I'd delete it!

I wonder what happened and why he killed his sister as well.&nbsp; Maybe his parents had a good relationship with his sister and he was bitter about that?&nbsp; This is driving me nuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[/quote]

Well he was Hlaf right, he is in jail. Now he just needs to kill himself.

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=1735.msg59231#msg59231 date=1159366906]

Gladly I don't get any of those silly chain comments...but if I did, I'd delete it!

I wonder what happened and why he killed his sister as well.* Maybe his parents had a good relationship with his sister and he was bitter about that?* This is driving me nuts!
    [/quote]

No, it wasn't from him, it was from one of her other friends.&nbsp; Also, I don't think they have written anything since she got killed either.&nbsp; I would feel creeped out if I wrote that on someone's page &amp; then they got killed.
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=1735.msg59236#msg59236 date=1159367080]
    [quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=1735.msg59231#msg59231 date=1159366906]

I wonder what happened and why he killed his sister as well.* Maybe his parents had a good relationship with his sister and he was bitter about that?* This is driving me nuts!
    [/quote]

No, it wasn't from him, it was from one of her other friends.* Also, I don't think they have written anything since she got killed either.* I would feel creeped out if I wrote that on someone's page &amp; then they got killed.
    [/quote]

I thought it was from him dammit!!!

[quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=1735.msg59213#msg59213 date=1159365341]
    Well i think they found him guilty.. considering he hasnt logged onto his MySpace since 8/3/06...
    [/quote]

Obviously he is in county jail without myspace access, but he was only supposed to be arraigned on 9/20... Knowing the SoCal court system I doubt he has had a trial yet...

Someone pls call Sandi Gibbons or Jane Robison, 213-974-3528 and ask for an update on case No. PA056394!
    &quot;When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.&quot; -William S. Burroughs

[quote author=Luvbeers link=topic=1735.msg59242#msg59242 date=1159367662]
    [quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=1735.msg59213#msg59213 date=1159365341]
    [/quote]

Obviously he is in county jail without myspace access, but he was only supposed to be arraigned on 9/20... Knowing the SoCal court system I doubt he has had a trial yet...

Someone pls call Sandi Gibbons or Jane Robison, 213-974-3528 and ask for an update on case No. PA056394!

[/quote]

There is no way they have already found him guilty... there hasn't been a trial yet!&nbsp; DUH&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

wow..i amazed at all of his friends that are in denial...

ok found some more background and updates on a blog:
    http://crimeblog.us/?p=23

11/1/06 is his next court date. i herad that there was a call to 911 that got disconnected, and then immedetly after ward brandon made a call to 911, giveing them the suspission that it was him.

you can also search for his inmate record and updates at http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

(The information was current as of: 09/27/2006 08:16)

Booking No.: 9152211&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Last Name: MENARD&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; First Name: BRANDON&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Middle Name: CHRISTOPH

Sex: M&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Race: W&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Date Of Birth: 05/20/1985&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Age: 21&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hair: BRO&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Eyes: BLU&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Height: 604&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Weight: 220

Charge Level: F&nbsp; (Felony)

ARREST
    Arrest Date: 08/04/2006&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Arrest Time: 1900&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Arrest Agency: 4235&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Agency Description: LAPD-ROB/HOMI DIVISION

Date Booked: 08/04/2006&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Time Booked: 2214&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Booking Location: 4273&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Location Description: LAPD - JAIL DIVISION

BAIL
    Total Bail Amount: NO BAIL&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Grand Total: NO BAIL&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

HOUSING LOCATION
    Housing Location: TTCF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 08/10/2006&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Assigned Time: 0830&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Visitor Status: 1

Facility: TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
    Address: 450 BAUCHET STREET&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; City: LOS ANGELES

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

COURT
    Next Court Code: NVS&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Next Court Date: 11/01/2006&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Next Court Time: 0830&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Next Court Case: PA05639401

Court Name: NO. VALLEY SUPERIOR CT DEPT S
    Court Address: 900 THIRD STREET&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Court City: SAN FERNANDOUPT&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

RELEASE
    No information on Release Date&nbsp;

CASE INFORMATION
    case No.PA05639401&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; NO BAIL&nbsp; &nbsp; 11/01/2006

It's pretty twisted to take out your whole family. You see the anger towards parents more obviously, but I wonder if he offed the sister because of her being a witness, or if he had some kind of resentment towards her as well. Maybe favortism by the rents possibly. Very sad.
    The weather today is somber with a chance of rage.

Ah now I see... he went out Friday night and got drunk, went to a club (maybe did some drugs)... then went home early in the morning where his parents were giving him shit for being on drugs and alcohol... They got into a loud argument... the little sister woke up and came downstairs to see what the problem was, then he killed everyone because he was adopted and never fit in...

Brandon Menard, 21, a Boy Scout whose friends and remaining family were “dumbfounded” over his arrest for allegedly killing his parents and sister in Northridge, California. Headlines read, “Motive in killings remains mystery” over murder in what up to now appeared to be a perfect family. An article three days later mentioned, in the 18th paragraph, that Brandon had been adopted, substantially raising the odds of inherited alcoholism. The 29th paragraph in the same piece mentioned that Brandon and other Boy Scouts had a Scout meeting Thursday night, after which several went to Perversion, a “hard-core dance club on Hollywood Boulevard. They got tipsy…and went to IHOP in Hollywood to sober up,” meeting up with Brandon’s brother who was on his night-time job dinner break. The brother left at 4:30 a.m. The coroner reported that Brandon’s parents and sister all died about 6:30 a.m. Friday of multiple stab wounds. Motive? Try, “alcoholism-fueled rage.” No other motive necessary.

An article six days later, entitled “Trouble Beneath a Happy Surface,” reported that friends said Brandon “had a dark side.” There were growing tensions between the family and Brandon, who “frequently left home to live with friends.” When he returned, it wasn’t always with the best of intentions. A friend of his sister’s told reporters he had broken into his parents’ home more than once to steal jewelry, cash and credit cards. “Mrs. Menard kept giving him chances, saying, ‘Oh, he’ll change,” the friend said. “But he never did.” Indeed. If Mrs. Menard and others had understood addiction and uncompromisingly disenabled (a phrase coined in Drunks, Drugs &amp; Debits), the Menard family might be alive today.

[quote author=Luvbeers link=topic=1735.msg59279#msg59279 date=1159370689]
    ok found some more background and updates on a blog:
    http://crimeblog.us/?p=23

11/1/06 is his next court date. i herad that there was a call to 911 that got disconnected, and then immedetly after ward brandon made a call to 911, giveing them the suspission that it was him.

you can also search for his inmate record and updates at http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

(The information was current as of: 09/27/2006 08:16)

Booking No.: 9152211* * * *Last Name: MENARD* * * *First Name: BRANDON* * * *Middle Name: CHRISTOPH

Sex: M* * * *Race: W* * * *Date Of Birth: 05/20/1985* * * *Age: 21* * * *Hair: BRO* * * *Eyes: BLU* * * *Height: 604* * * *Weight: 220

Charge Level: F* *(Felony)

ARREST
    Arrest Date: 08/04/2006* * * *Arrest Time: 1900* * * *Arrest Agency: 4235* * * *Agency Description: LAPD-ROB/HOMI DIVISION

Date Booked: 08/04/2006* * * *Time Booked: 2214* * * *Booking Location: 4273* * * *Location Description: LAPD - JAIL DIVISION

BAIL
    Total Bail Amount: NO BAIL* * * *Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00* * * *Grand Total: NO BAIL* * * *

HOUSING LOCATION
    Housing Location: TTCF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 08/10/2006* * * *Assigned Time: 0830* * * *Visitor Status: 1

Facility: TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
    Address: 450 BAUCHET STREET* * * *City: LOS ANGELES

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.* * * *

COURT
    Next Court Code: NVS* * * *Next Court Date: 11/01/2006* * * *Next Court Time: 0830* * * *Next Court Case: PA05639401

Court Name: NO. VALLEY SUPERIOR CT DEPT S
    Court Address: 900 THIRD STREET* * * *Court City: SAN FERNANDOUPT* * * *

RELEASE
    No information on Release Date*

CASE INFORMATION
    case No.PA05639401* * * *NO BAIL* * 11/01/2006

[/quote]

His headline, which is Latin:

Omnia iam fient fieri quae posse negabam. means:

All the things which I denied could happen are now happening.

Wow.

Things are coming together...

Brandon stabs his mother... when his father tried to stop him, he shot his father then finished him off with the knife.
    While his mother was screeming in pain, the sister called 911... the call was shortly disconnected as Brandon killed his sister.
    He went back and finished off his mother, afterwards sitting down briefly to contemplate his actions... He decided to call 911 himself and report that he found the bodies when he got home. When the cops arrived they immediatley noticed he was drunk and arrested him on suspicion... he also probably had fingerprints on the gun and knife.

What do you think?

naw I still think it was Professor Plumb in the library with the Candlestick.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information