Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Porco-axe murdered his parents

Chris Porco-axe murdered his parents

This seems like a story people on this board might enjoy.Â* Â*Suburban college kid axe murders his parents in their sleep.

its pretty fascinating, theres the e-mails between him and his parents before they died, etc.

http://timesunion.com/specialreports/porco/

this is the best one probably, and his myspace is private/cancelled now
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Porco
    &quot;swear there ain&#039;t no heaven, but i pray there ain&#039;t no hell&quot;<br />-Blood, Sweat, &amp; Tears

Re: Chris Porco-axe murdered his parents

I live about 20 minutes from where the murder/attempted murder took place.&nbsp; The whole case was very disturbing.&nbsp; He kept insisting that he was innocent and had nothing to do with it, even though the evidence was overwhelming.&nbsp; I mean, come on, when you own a BRIGHT YELLOW jeep and park it in the driveway at 4am on the morning of the killing when you've been away at school for a while, you don't expect anyone to notice??&nbsp; Yeah, he's a winner alright...

I just read through all the emails.&nbsp; Interesting but his parents were either a bit dim or naive to give their son so much benefit of the doubt!

And the mother admitted it was her son when she was first attacked but is now denying it?

Well, I know I could never steal and fraud my parents out of thousands of dollars. And he stole from everyone he knew, his frat brothers testified against him. I dont know, this case just really bothers me. His mother claims she didn't know what she was being asked at the time (which is kind of believable, as her brain was exposed), and supports Chris. But frankly, who else has a motive? SFA- did you ever know him or see him around or anything?
    &quot;swear there ain&#039;t no heaven, but i pray there ain&#039;t no hell&quot;<br />-Blood, Sweat, &amp; Tears

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1719.msg58921#msg58921 date=1159320832]
    I just read through all the emails.Â* Interesting but his parents were either a bit dim or naive to give their son so much benefit of the doubt!

And the mother admitted it was her son when she was first attacked but is now denying it?
    [/quote]

God is the mother blind or what. Every time something was brought up he had an exuse or it was &quot;already taken care of&quot;. Im sure she doesnt want to think her son is capable of this, but why would he be in custody if theres not something linking him to the murder?!
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears &amp; The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

his dad was kinda annoying me. Every email was another bill. But thats the kids fault. I think its actually kinda cool that his dad was willing to pay all that money for his moron kid. So nevermind what i said about him being annoying, lol
    <br /><br />

&quot;Christopher Porco took an axe
    gave his mother forty whacks...&quot;

His name doesn't flow the same...

Strange I never heard about this case in the news.

[quote author=holly link=topic=1719.msg59023#msg59023 date=1159328846]
    &quot;Christopher Porco took an axe
    gave his mother forty whacks...&quot;

His name doesn't flow the same...

Strange I never heard about this case in the news.
    [/quote]

Me either.

Here is a photo of his mother after the attack - pretty badly disfigured.&nbsp; Sorry dont know how to put the photo directly in/&nbsp;

http://images.capitalnews9.com/media/2006/8/1/images/01____jporco.jpg

[quote author=RIPdavid1989 link=topic=1719.msg59005#msg59005 date=1159327638]
    his dad was kinda annoying me. Every email was another bill. But thats the kids fault. I think its actually kinda cool that his dad was willing to pay all that money for his moron kid. So nevermind what i said about him being annoying, lol
    [/quote]
    But don't you think its possible that this decadent (lack of) parenting is partly responsible for his behavior?&nbsp; I mean, how many times do you give your kid the benefit of the doubt before you stop believing the bullshit that they're selling you?&nbsp; I don't care if you have the means to do it, or not, nobody benefits when irresponsible young people are allowed to replicate their mistakes time and time again.&nbsp; Paris Hilton, anyone?

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1719.msg59033#msg59033 date=1159329998]
    Here is a photo of his mother after the attack - pretty badly disfigured.Â* Sorry dont know how to put the photo directly in/Â*

[/quote]

Looks like Michael Jackson after a sex change! lmao.. God thats horrible, although not as bad as I was expecting

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=1719.msg59055#msg59055 date=1159331256]
    [quote author=RIPdavid1989 link=topic=1719.msg59005#msg59005 date=1159327638]
    [/quote]
    But don't you think its possible that this decadent (lack of) parenting is partly responsible for his behavior?Â* I mean, how many times do you give your kid the benefit of the doubt before you stop believing the bullshit that they're selling you?Â* I don't care if you have the means to do it, or not, nobody benefits when irresponsible young people are allowed to replicate their mistakes time and time again.Â* Paris Hilton, anyone?
    [/quote]

I agree Peavey..&nbsp; The money issue is their own fault.&nbsp; I cant believe a lawyer could be so dumb!&nbsp; I guess you always want to see the best in your kids though.&nbsp;

The mother didn't look as bad as I would've expected.&nbsp; Burn victims look a hell of a lot worse than that!

poor moms!
    &quot;After life is death.&quot;—Alegeron Charles Swinburne, 1866.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1719.msg59033#msg59033 date=1159329998]
    Here is a photo of his mother after the attack - pretty badly disfigured.Â* Sorry dont know how to put the photo directly in/Â*

[/quote]

AHHHHH! sorry, she scared the shit outta me.... :-o
    <br /><br />

I think it depends on the person. I've made quite a few stupid mistakes and my parents always supported me through them, sometimes financially.Â* However, this only made me very grateful and eager to do the right thing. I dont like this case bc of the lack of physical evidence, but i think all the circumstances add up. As for his parents, I would imagine its very hard to admit your own son is a sociopath who doesnt care about you. Can you imagine looking into the mirror and knowing that our son could have done that to you!?

anyone see any similarities
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=1735.20

[quote author=TweekStar link=topic=1719.msg59207#msg59207 date=1159364672]
    I think it depends on the person. I've made quite a few stupid mistakes and my parents always supported me through them, sometimes financially.Â* However, this only made me very grateful and eager to do the right thing. I dont like this case bc of the lack of physical evidence, but i think all the circumstances add up. As for his parents, I would imagine its very hard to admit your own son is a sociopath who doesnt care about you. Can you imagine looking into the mirror and knowing that our son could have done that to you!?

anyone see any similarities
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=1735.20
    [/quote]
    There is a huge difference between bailing your kid out of a jam and what this people enabled their son to do.&nbsp; If you haven't read the emails that are posted on the link above, I would suggest you do so.&nbsp; It is unbelievable what they let happen.&nbsp; This kid forged the father's signature for a $30k loan - I mean, come on now.&nbsp; My father would kick my ass.&nbsp; This little punk needed a beat down.&nbsp; Thankfully, the one benefit of being imprisoned is that he's sure to get one.

I agree completely with Peavey.&nbsp; If I would of done half the shit that kid did to my parents they would have killed me, that's for sure.&nbsp; How's the old saying go...Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me?
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=TweekStar link=topic=1719.msg58926#msg58926 date=1159321512]
    Well, I know I could never steal and fraud my parents out of thousands of dollars. And he stole from everyone he knew, his frat brothers testified against him. I dont know, this case just really bothers me. His mother claims she didn't know what she was being asked at the time (which is kind of believable, as her brain was exposed), and supports Chris. But frankly, who else has a motive? SFA- did you ever know him or see him around or anything?
    [/quote]

No, I didn't.&nbsp; We graduated HS around the same time, but he was in a different district from me.&nbsp; Kinda glad at this point...the kid is psycho!

Ok I've been a long time &quot;guest&quot; here and finally decided to register, just so that I could comment on this. I know Chris, VERY well, we actually dated for awhile in high school and tried again not too much before the whole incident took place.

I was hoping this story would never make it on here (not because I don't like the site, because that is FAR from the truth) but more because it's so hard to hear people judge their opinions on Chris, as I still consider him one of my best friends. He still firmly states that he didn't have any involvement in the attacks. While I would LOVE to believe him and once trusted him more than anyone else in this world, the evidence is pretty incredible. I wouldn't be able to say whether he did it or not, but my opinion is that he was there. I don't think he participated in the act but I do think he knows who did.

Chris definitely has some issues but I just can't see him going that far, it may sound naive but when you know someone so well you have a hard time believing it. But he was convicted and deserves whatever he may get. Because even though I don't think he did it, I think he had something to do with it and that is just as bad.

[quote author=KLee83 link=topic=1719.msg61472#msg61472 date=1159548114]
    Ok I've been a long time &quot;guest&quot; here and finally decided to register, just so that I could comment on this. I know Chris, VERY well, we actually dated for awhile in high school and tried again not too much before the whole incident took place.

I was hoping this story would never make it on here (not because I don't like the site, because that is FAR from the truth) but more because it's so hard to hear people judge their opinions on Chris, as I still consider him one of my best friends. He still firmly states that he didn't have any involvement in the attacks. While I would LOVE to believe him and once trusted him more than anyone else in this world, the evidence is pretty incredible. I wouldn't be able to say whether he did it or not, but my opinion is that he was there. I don't think he participated in the act but I do think he knows who did.

Chris definitely has some issues but I just can't see him going that far, it may sound naive but when you know someone so well you have a hard time believing it. But he was convicted and deserves whatever he may get. Because even though I don't think he did it, I think he had something to do with it and that is just as bad.
    [/quote]
    Wow, thanks for sharing that.&nbsp;

So what do you think happened?&nbsp; Did you notice all of the bizarre behaviors that he's exhibited in his emails?&nbsp; Do you think his parents spoiled him to the point of ridiculousness?&nbsp; If you thik he could be involved and present during the murder of hils parents, its not a huge leap to then be the actual murderer.&nbsp; I would no sooner be able to kill my father than to be in the room while another person did.

So then why doesnt he just tell the police someone else was the one who did it, give a name and get a lesser sentence?

i don't know if someone already mentioned this but what if the mother is on the boys side because he is all she has left...&nbsp; ?!?!?!?!?!
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=holly.go.lightly link=topic=1719.msg61705#msg61705 date=1159561102]
    i don't know if someone already mentioned this but what if the mother is on the boys side because he is all she has left...Â* ?!?!?!?!?!
    [/quote]

she has another older son so i don't think that would be the reason.
    also, from the news paper link posted earlier it seems that there were many family and friend there.
    We are each our own devil and we make this world our own hell...Oscar Wilde

oh, ok.&nbsp; just throwing that one out there&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Thread Information