Thread: 4yr old beaten to death, mom, bf fake car wreck to cover up.

4yr old beaten to death, mom, bf fake car wreck to cover up.

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7527131

The 4-year-old boy found dead in an alleged car wreck in North Las Vegas has been identified. His name was Trenton Quick.

The boy was found dead on Tuesday morning after what looked like a car crash in the middle of the desert. Police arrested the boy's mother and her boyfriend on the suspicion that the car wreck was really an attempt to cover up child abuse.

Police had their suspicions and now the Coroner's Office confirms it. They ruled Trenton quick's death a homicide, saying he died from blunt force trauma to his abdomen. News 3 spoke to both the boy's mother and her boyfriend from jail. They maintain this is all misunderstanding.

Amber Scott is the boy's mother. Scott's boyfriend, Trevor Carter, was driving the car a the time of the alleged accident. We talked to them both separately and although their stories are different, they say it this is all an misunderstanding.

"I'm not a killer, I'm not a monster. I'm not a bad guy. My wife knows those kids are all I've got," Carter told News 3. The kids Trevor Carter is talking about belong to his girlfriend, Amber Scott. Carter says even though they are not legally married or bound by blood, Carter considers Scott his wife and the kids, his own.

"I'm in one big misunderstood situation and I'm getting blamed for it and so is my wife." Carter says he was in the desert to go target shooting with his rifle. He brought two of his stepchildren along for the ride.

Carter says he noticed the 4-year-old boy was injured before he got in the wreck and was actually the reason he got in the accident in the first place. "When I looked in the back seat I could see the blood in his mouth. That's when I started driving just as fast as I could," Carter said.

Carter's car was found off-road near Losee and 215. He called 911 to report the accident, but police say his story doesn't hold water and is an attempt to cover up child abuse and murder.

"Whether it was an accident in the car or he did it beforehand, either way he killed my son, Amber Scott told News 3 in her jailhouse interview. You know what I'm saying?"

Scott says she was at work when she got the call that her son was dead. The other little girl in the car at the time of the accident was fine. Scott has three children total, the remaining two are now with child protective services.

Trevor carter faces first degree murder and child abuse charges. Amber Scott faces three counts of child abuse and neglect.

Re: 4yr old beaten to death, mom, bf fake car wreck to cover up.

Fucking idiots.

Thread Information