Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Alex Letkemann (18) and Jean-Pierre Orlewicz (17) killers

Re: Alex Letkemann (18) and Jean-Pierre Orlewicz (17) killers

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=10844.msg612039#msg612039 date=1195141705]
    How would you feel if you were a friend or relative of the person his son killed?
    Fuck em. They raised an alleged killer. If they would have known him better, maybe it coulda helped.
    Doubtful, but maybe.
    [/quote]

From all accounts these were two decent families, but who knows?  I'm not even sure what that means.  Even the victim's Father has stated (I posted a link to the article) how badly he feels for the parent's of the alleged killers.  It's sad all the way around.  And there are many cases where parents raise a "killer" with totally well adjusted siblings.  Ehhhh, another reason not to risk having kids I guess. 

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=10844.msg612039#msg612039 date=1195141705]
    How would you feel if you were a friend or relative of the person his son killed?
    Fuck em. They raised an alleged killer. If they would have known him better, maybe it coulda helped.
    Doubtful, but maybe.
    [/quote]

If I actually knew the victim I don't know how I would feel. I hope I would feel they are victims, too (to a lesser extent). Their lives are forever changed and they are suffering through no fault of their own. (This only applies if they were a family who did not train their children to be killers.)

I'm a big fan of the death penalty but when I watch those documentaries with the families around the time of the execution I feel terrible for what they are going through.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

I wasn't playing devil's advocate, I was being an asshole.

I feel bad for the families. When something like this happens, the killer's family 'loses' their kid too in a way.
    And they have to live with the guilt that their child took away someone elses.
    It really is fucked all around.

But do we really need ANY more reasons NOT to have children? :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=10844.msg612106#msg612106 date=1195144106]
    I wasn't playing devil's advocate, I was being an asshole.

I feel bad for the families. When something like this happens, the killer's family 'loses' their kid too in a way.
    And they have to live with the guilt that their child took away someone elses.
    It really is fucked all around.

But do we really need ANY more reasons NOT to have children? :lol:

[/quote]

Oh, damn, I'm sorry! I guess it's just so out of character for you to be an asshole that I didn't recognize it.  :lol:

If I could start over again I would remain childless. It's really hard to be a parent and I'm not that good at it.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=10844.msg612140#msg612140 date=1195145639]
    Oh, damn, I'm sorry! I guess it's just so out of character for you to be an asshole that I didn't recognize it.  :lol:

[/quote]

Oh God I think I hurt myself......  :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/skullsmakemesmile <-----  :?
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=10844.msg612534#msg612534 date=1195157260]

Oh God I think I hurt myself......  :lol:

[/quote]

:lol:

Sooo, I knew I'd know someone who had a little (very) info regarding these kids.  My friend's babysitter went to school with JP.  He was in some kind of cooking/home econ. class with her.  The day AFTER the murder he was in her group in the class where they had to make soup together.  I guess he acted normally.  I have no idea how the soup turned out.

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=10844.msg613773#msg613773 date=1195222530]
    Sooo, I knew I'd know someone who had a little (very) info regarding these kids.  My friend's babysitter went to school with JP.  He was in some kind of cooking/home econ. class with her.  The day AFTER the murder he was in her group in the class where they had to make soup together.  I guess he acted normally.  I have no idea how the soup turned out.
    [/quote]

"The secret's in the sauce."

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=10844.msg612563#msg612563 date=1195158293]
    http://www.myspace.com/skullsmakemesmile <-----  :?
    [/quote]

"Izzy", (JP's number 1 top friend) is also associated with this murder, but will not be charged. :|

Izzy's Myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =17269332

Rescue 4 Undercover has learned that a third person of interest in the “thrill kill” slaying will not be charged in the beheading and mutilation of a 26-year-old River Rouge man.

Police believe the third person was called after the slaying and did not take part in the slaying or disposing of the body.

However, he failed to report the crime to the police.

This came just hours before a gag order had been issued in the investigation of two teenage boys accused of “thrill killing.”

...More info in link:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/14608512/detail.html

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=11600.msg671097#msg671097 date=1198699674]<br /> I puke a lot when I&#039;m drunk, and I&#039;ve been drunk a lot.&nbsp; And had sex.&nbsp; You get my point.&nbsp; <br /><br />[/quote]

Hey I'm new to the forums and this is the first article I've read.. You guys have some good insight into a lot of this :)

[quote author=Kejami link=topic=10844.msg614011#msg614011 date=1195231367]
    Hey I'm new to the forums and this is the first article I've read.. You guys have some good insight into a lot of this :)
    [/quote]

Welcome fellow Dallasite. Nice custom tag over there.&nbsp; :lol:

I will never understand people sending comments of support to someone who obviously has no respect for life or anyone else but themselves. I would erase that person off my friends list immediately and deny that I ever associated with them.&nbsp;

[quote author=jenqtpie link=topic=10844.msg614027#msg614027 date=1195232032]
    I will never understand people sending comments of support to someone who obviously has no respect for life or anyone else but themselves. I would erase that person off my friends list immediately and deny that I ever associated with them.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

...and if the shoe were on the other foot, and they were related to the victim...
    People are so fucked up. I just read some of that one sided bullshit.&nbsp;

Wow who knew there were other mydeathspacers from the Canton area!

I'm pretty sure this is the victim's (Daniel Sorenson) myspace. Unfortunately it's set to private&nbsp; :-(

http://www.myspace.com/vincentmichealloagnello

[quote author=ucka link=topic=10844.msg614124#msg614124 date=1195234429]
    Wow who knew there were other mydeathspacers from the Canton area!

I'm pretty sure this is the victim's (Daniel Sorenson) myspace. Unfortunately it's set to private&nbsp; :-(

http://www.myspace.com/vincentmichealloagnello
    [/quote]

It's possible...but the last log in date is the 9th, maybe someone had access to his page and made it private.

There are a lot of MI people here.&nbsp; :2wave:

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=10844.msg614140#msg614140 date=1195234726]
    It's possible...but the last log in date is the 9th, maybe someone had access to his page and made it private.

There are a lot of MI people here.&nbsp; :2wave:
    [/quote]

It's him I'm sure of it now. A lot of people who have him in their top friends have a bunch of R.I.P. DAN type pictures on their site.

Someone has logged into the myspace of everyone involved with this case at one point or another, JP's myspace was &quot;online now&quot; this morning at 10:00 am, I wonder if it's law enforcement or just friends and family.

Oh god thrill killers scare me more than any other kind of killer.
    To kill. For fun. Fun. Fun?
    Really?

Poor man didn't deserve this.

I also think it's interesting that the media immediately jumped all over his sex offender status. Way to sully his name, general press! He didn't deserve that, he is a victim in this. I could see its relevance if he had molested one of the boys who killed him or something but honestly, did they have to make him look like the bad guy before they even had the whole story? Stupid and unfair.

I'll be following this story...

[quote author=maybell link=topic=10844.msg614180#msg614180 date=1195235551]
    Oh god thrill killers scare me more than any other kind of killer.
    To kill. For fun. Fun. Fun?
    Really?

Poor man didn't deserve this.

I also think it's interesting that the media immediately jumped all over his sex offender
    status. Way to sully his name, general press! He didn't deserve that, he is a victim in this. I could see its relevance if he had molested one of the boys who killed him or something but honestly, did they have to make him look like the bad guy before they even had the whole story? Stupid and unfair.

I'll be following this story...
    [/quote]

I guarentee that's what made these kids pick him as a target.&nbsp; It's easy enough to track down someone's status and if you wanted to kill someone for fun, and then make it look like they were somewhat at fault....

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=10844.msg614204#msg614204 date=1195236310]
    I guarentee that's what made these kids pick him as a target.&nbsp; It's easy enough to track down someone's status and if you wanted to kill someone for fun, and then make it look like they were somewhat at fault....
    [/quote]

That may have influenced them somewhat, but some reports were saying that Sorenson had been selling weed and booze to these kids.&nbsp; JP apparently owed him a small amount of money (few hundred) and decided he wasn't going to pay.&nbsp; Now, that was what the Detroit Free Press reported at one point.&nbsp; I guess it would explain how they lured him to Canton.&nbsp; I'm not so sure that two teen aged boys from separate cities (mind you Sorenson was from a totally different area) would have done any research with regard to sexual offenders even directly in their area.&nbsp; I dunno though.&nbsp; I wish there wasn't a gag order now.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=10844.msg614204#msg614204 date=1195236310]
    [/quote]

If that turns out to be the case then I might eat my words.
    In the meantime it's just a shame to me that this sex offender thing became his identity after death. Especially if his offense is as benign as it sounds (dating someone underage when you're 18 doesn't make you dangerous IMHO).

[quote author=maybell link=topic=10844.msg614233#msg614233 date=1195237147]
    If that turns out to be the case then I might eat my words.
    In the meantime it's just a shame to me that this sex offender thing became his identity after death. Especially if his offense is as benign as it sounds (dating someone underage when you're 18 doesn't make you dangerous IMHO).
    [/quote]

Oh totally agreed.&nbsp; The sex offender registry is an extremely flawed system.

A memorial page has been created for the victim today.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =281133184

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=10844.msg606541#msg606541 date=1194825456]
    where's johnny depp!!?!??!?
    [/quote]
    When you find him, send him to my house.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=10844.msg614242#msg614242 date=1195237415]
    Oh totally agreed.&nbsp; The sex offender registry is an extremely flawed system.
    [/quote]

Every time I read about how screwed up the SO Registry is I think of this guy.

Last summer, an Illinois man lost an appeal on his conviction as a sex offender for grabbing the arm of a 14-year-old girl. She had stepped directly in front of his car, causing him to swerve in order to avoid hitting her.

The 28-year-old Fitzroy Barnaby jumped out his car, grabbed her arm and lectured her on how not to get killed. Nothing more occurred. Nevertheless, that one action made him guilty of &quot;the unlawful restraint of a minor,&quot; which is a sexual offense in Illinois. Both the jury and judge believed him. Nevertheless, Barnaby went through years of legal proceedings that ended with his name on a sex offender registry, where his photograph and address are publicly available. He must report to authorities. His employment options are severely limited; he cannot live near schools or parks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190586,00.html

I don't want to pull the thread off topic but it's an interesting article on the horrific effects of the fucked up way they label sex offenders.

I don't know if this guy's death had anything to do with his SO status, but there certainly have been deaths due to that before. If they are not going to change the laws regarding how these people are labeled SO, then they need to stop making the registries public. They are too watered down with garbage to be meaningful and they are a huge danger to the people who are on them.

I can't say it breaks my heart when a pedophile or repeat offender is taken out, but these guys who had sex with their girlfriend who was a few years younger or the man in the story I posted shouldn't be thrown in with those scum and put in danger because of it.

Thread Information