Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Peterson found guilty of murdering 3rd wife - wife #4 still missing

Re: With 4th Wife Missing, Death Of Police Officer's 3rd Wife Under New Scrutiny

[quote author=Morbid Curiosity link=topic=10838.msg618075#msg618075 date=1195503413]
    I like to blast that with my car windows open. 
    [/quote]

me too, i'm not fond of the piggies

Re: With 4th Wife Missing, Death Of Police Officer's 3rd Wife Under New Scrutiny

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=10838.msg618076#msg618076 date=1195503597]
    [/quote]

White girls in decent cars rarely are, sadly. But lucky for us.

Aaaaaanyway... doubtful they find Stacey, eh?

[quote author=Morbid Curiosity link=topic=10838.msg618080#msg618080 date=1195503930]
    White girls in decent cars rarely are, sadly. But lucky for us.

Aaaaaanyway... doubtful they find Stacey, eh?
    [/quote]

I'll be really surprised if they find her body.  I suspect that he took her up in that plane of his and dropped her body out :(  I feel SO bad for her sister.  She has a feeling too that she's gone.  She put out a blog the other day that made me drop everything and call my sister.  I realized I'm actually lucky to have her.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=10838.msg618076#msg618076 date=1195503597]
    [/quote]

Hating the police is the new cool :roll:

[quote author=puonu link=topic=10838.msg618105#msg618105 date=1195505157]
    [/quote]

I happen to have damn good reason.  When I am threatened, and am cooperating, I tend to have a big problem with LE.

[quote author=puonu link=topic=10838.msg618105#msg618105 date=1195505157]
    [/quote]

I have my reasons too. You, sir, [s](or madam)[/s] poo are an retard.

EDIT, sorry Dave, you are a sir. Banned from WoW forum? Sheesh. A self-proclaimed troll even.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=10838.msg618110#msg618110 date=1195505450]
    I happen to have damn good reason.  When I am threatened, and am cooperating, I tend to have a big problem with LE.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: same here...SOME of them need to learn the difference between a door knob and a trailer hitch before they start hassling people!!

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=10838.msg618113#msg618113 date=1195505759]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: same here...SOME of them need to learn the difference between a door knob and a trailer hitch before they start hassling people!!
    [/quote]

exactly, the small town ones are the worst, cuz they're bored.  Well if they're that damned bored, they can go down to NOLA and help out, they need the help.  And be happy when a tiny woman makes an arrest VERY easy, instead of threatening to drag her to the squad car in front of the kids.  He threatened another woman that same night.

I seriously think some people take LE jobs because they can be controlling and have power over people in their job.  They're paid to be abusive.

[quote author=Morbid Curiosity link=topic=10838.msg618111#msg618111 date=1195505586]
    I have my reasons too. You, sir, [s](or madam)[/s] poo are an retard.

EDIT, sorry Dave, you are a sir. Banned from WoW forum? Sheesh. A self-proclaimed troll even.
    [/quote]

You may have reasons to hate some police officers, or even the laws they enforce (which they don't choose), but to hate the police in a broad and general way is stupid. I've met alot of cops in my day, some are idiots, some are really good people. Just like anything else in life.

[quote author=puonu link=topic=10838.msg618116#msg618116 date=1195506081]

You may have reasons to hate some police officers, or even the laws they enforce (which they don't choose), but to hate the police in a broad and general way is stupid. I've met alot of cops in my day, some are idiots, some are really good people. Just like anything else in life.
    [/quote]

Well, Dave... I am very polite if pulled over and rarely have a run in with them anyway. Still don't trust them though. They almost always hit on women and here in Dallas my friend was raped by two cops during a routine stop at night. Thus, fuck the police. Or not.

[quote author=puonu link=topic=10838.msg618116#msg618116 date=1195506081]

[/quote]

Well, I don't have to meet more than one rapist, child molester, etc. to know to stay the hell away from them.  I grew up in Flint, MI...I don't trust those guys, not at all.

What's with flint Michigan? I've never been there so I don't understand using that as a reason.

And the girl that got raped by two officers, I hope she tried to get them convicted. Here in L.A., she would be a rich woman from the lawsuit.

[quote author=puonu link=topic=10838.msg618138#msg618138 date=1195507216]
    What's with flint Michigan? I've never been there so I don't understand using that as a reason.

And the girl that got raped by two officers, I hope she tried to get them convicted. Here in L.A., she would be a rich woman from the lawsuit.
    [/quote]

We were 21 at the time. She was scared. I saw her immediately after... like that morning. She had handprint bruises where they held her down. I saw them. They also took a bat to her car and fucked it up completely. They said they'd take a bat to her if she ever told.

We worked together and she quit the job and disappeared after that. I probably would too, they obviously knew where she lived if they saw ID. Don't think she told because it would have been a huge news story.

[/quote]
    HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA I'm from L.A, baby.  She'd be keeping her mouth shut.

[quote author=Morbid Curiosity link=topic=10838.msg618121#msg618121 date=1195506252]
    Well, Dave... I am very polite if pulled over and rarely have a run in with them anyway. Still don't trust them though. They almost always hit on women and here in Dallas my friend was raped by two cops during a routine stop at night. Thus, fuck the police. Or not.
    [/quote]

Is that the one that was all over the news about a year ago-ish?  There's been two or three reported incidents in the area the past few years that I remember hearing about.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw your other comment.  I know in the other instances, they've tried saying the victim was drunk/on drugs, is making it up, and one tried to say it wasn't even them but an imposter (even though there was a log of the cop running her license).

But IIRC, wasn't there also a confirmed imposter that was also raping women about two years ago?

[quote author=PiperRedfern link=topic=10838.msg618167#msg618167 date=1195509868]
    Is that the one that was all over the news about a year ago-ish?  There's been two or three reported incidents in the area the past few years that I remember hearing about.
    [/quote]

No, this would have been about 16 years ago. I am old.  :-) But yeah, Dallas cops are notoriously awful to women. I refuse to open my window more than a crack if I were to get stopped at night. Once the cop said I was being nervous and weird. I told him his coworkers raped a friend of mine once and if it's all the same I'm not getting out.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=10838.msg618159#msg618159 date=1195509101]
    HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA I'm from L.A, baby.  She'd be keeping her mouth shut.
    [/quote]

That would be foolish. I understand that after something that traumatic that someone would be scared of doing anything, but she would have some powerful allies if she went up against the police here. The L.A. times loves police scandals, and an officer raping an innocent woman would be music to their ears. On top of that, lawyers would be knocking on her door to represent her, since they would see the $$$ a mile away. Gloria Allred would jump through hoops to represent something like that. In other cities, who knows, but in southern California, I think she would have been able to make them hurt alot.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=puonu link=topic=10838.msg618171#msg618171 date=1195510447]
    That would be foolish. I understand that after something that traumatic that someone would be scared of doing anything, but she would have some powerful allies if she went up against the police here. The L.A. times loves police scandals, and an officer raping an innocent woman would be music to their ears. On top of that, lawyers would be knocking on her door to represent her, since they would see the $$$ a mile away. Gloria Allred would jump through hoops to represent something like that. In other cities, who knows, but in southern California, I think she would have been able to make them hurt alot.
    [/quote]Why would she want to hurt him? He seems pretty innocent in all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=Morbid Curiosity link=topic=10838.msg618170#msg618170 date=1195510208]
    No, this would have been about 16 years ago. I am old.  :-) But yeah, Dallas cops are notoriously awful to women. I refuse to open my window more than a crack if I were to get stopped at night. Once the cop said I was being nervous and weird. I told him his coworkers raped a friend of mine once and if it's all the same I'm not getting out.
    [/quote]

That to me is just another example of how they can be.  Most of the cops I've ever spoken to (I've had a few from different cities as college professors) have said that cops would be understanding if someone said they were nervous about opening their window too much or anything like that.  One actually said that if you're nervous but it's in a dark area, call the police and tell them that there's a police car behind you and that you're waiting until you get to a well lit area to pull over (so that they know you're not trying to evade).

[quote author=puonu link=topic=10838.msg618171#msg618171 date=1195510447]
    [/quote]
    My experience with the police in this city is that if you fuck with them, you are opening yourself to a constant trend of hasrassment.  And by harassment, I mean assaults, unlawful arrests, etc.  The LAPD is one of the most corrupt police forces in the US. 

I bolded that one statement because there's no time when a person being raped ISN'T innocent.

[quote author=PiperRedfern link=topic=10838.msg618451#msg618451 date=1195530674]
    That to me is just another example of how they can be.  Most of the cops I've ever spoken to (I've had a few from different cities as college professors) have said that cops would be understanding if someone said they were nervous about opening their window too much or anything like that.  One actually said that if you're nervous but it's in a dark area, call the police and tell them that there's a police car behind you and that you're waiting until you get to a well lit area to pull over (so that they know you're not trying to evade).
    [/quote]

Well to flesh out the story I told the guy FIRST that a friend of mine had a very bad incident with the police once and I didn't want to get out of the car at 2 in the morning. He then said, "Yeah right, your friend was probably an asshole. What did he do?"

Then I said, "She was brutally raped by two officers." And he shut up and let me go.

Oh... he was stopping me because the light above my license plate in back was out. That was it. I wasn't breaking any law but that. I didn't even know that was a real offense. They are reflective for a reason, right?

[quote author=Morbid Curiosity link=topic=10838.msg618465#msg618465 date=1195531030]
    Well to flesh out the story I told the guy FIRST that a friend of mine had a very bad incident with the police once and I didn't want to get out of the car at 2 in the morning. He then said, "Yeah right, your friend was probably an asshole. What did he do?"

Then I said, "She was brutally raped by two officers." And he shut up and let me go.
    [/quote]

I'm shocked any officer would say that when it sounds like you were cooperating (except for getting out, in his view).  I guess I really shouldn't be, though. 

[/quote]

Flint is basically a crime hot spot, but not all of us teenagers were exactly into it.  I've had police harass the shit out of me, made me want to actually DO something since I had police copters (not actual ghetto birds, just cops bird doggin me) hovering over me all the time.  It was like they didn't believe that kids could be good.  And yes, it made me develop quite a problem, and distrust of officers.  And my experience recently sure didn't make matters any better.  I've had maybe one good experience.

My brother is a corrections officer, and a lot of those guys & gals feel the exact same about the police, so I'm not alone.  Even in their own line of work.

Olivia

Apparently Drew received a letter about a 'Stacy sighting' - I wonder how long it took him to write it  :lol:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/663347,peterson112207.article

An attorney for former police sergeant Drew Peterson says Peterson received an unsigned letter yesterday giving a detailed description of a sighting of his missing wife, Stacy Peterson.

Attorney Joel Brodsky says Peterson opened the letter today and immediately called the Illinois State Police and his attorneys to notify them of the development.

The letter carried a Peoria (Illinois) postmark and was dated November 19th. It detailed an encounter the writer had with Stacy on November 12th at a Kroger grocery store in Peoria.

Brodsky says the letter is detailed and describes a man whom the writer said appeared to be in Stacy's company.

The attorney says Peterson hopes the letter will lead authorities to his wife.

Brodsky declined to release the letter itself, telling The Associated Press he doesn't want to do anything to ''impede the investigation.''

I must have missed somewhere about her mother missing and her siblings dying.

"Here is a 23 year old mother, raising her 2 kids and her husband's 2 kids from a previous marriage. She's been through hell and back. When she was 15, her mother left for church one Sunday and never came back. She's had 3 siblings die. A sister in a house fire in 1982 and a newborn sibling died from SIDS in 1987. Her sister Tina, died last year from cancer. She was 29.
    Her brother who is a registered sex offender. Stacy and her family were trying to help get back on the straight and narrow. The family had rented the house to put up 28-year-old Yelton Cales. Stacy and others had painted the house, but Cales was picked up on a parole violation and returned to prison.

Drew marries her and they live in a house just down the street from his former wife who ends up dead int he bathtub. His marriage to her had ended when she found out he was having an affair with Stacy and that Stacy was pregnant."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7132529AA3asMe

Thread Information