Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Drew Peterson found guilty of murdering 3rd wife - wife #4 still missing

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    It makes my heart swell when you guys laugh at me pointing out other people's spelling errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    It makes my heart swell when you guys laugh at me pointing out other people's spelling errors.
    And yet, oftentimes, the uninformed and unrepentant murderer of the word or phrase remains blissfully unaware of the misdeed. Lol.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    It's creative and witty versus being blunt and clear...lol

Ok. I've been seeing this thread & had a particular creepy killer's image in my head everytime. Now that I've clicked I realise I've had the wrong guy in mind but I could've sworn this was his name??

I know someone's going to help me out here. Who did I confuse with Mr Peterson? The guy I'm thinking of was a one-hit-wonder author who after a night of drinking by the pool, pushed his wife down a giant staircase & blamed her fall on an indoor owl attack (gotta give him points for originality). But you have to take points away for using the same method twice - he did the same to a neighbour/family friend in Germany 20 yrs earlier & raised his victims daughters with the wife whose death he later blamed on owl attack. Or something. Suggestions anyone??

ETA - sorry mods. It's way off-topic. I should've asked in a chat thread but I was so stunned by my screwup that I wasn't thinking straight momentarily.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-09-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Ok. I've been seeing this thread & had a particular creepy killer's image in my head everytime. Now that I've clicked I realise I've had the wrong guy in mind but I could've sworn this was his name??

I know someone's going to help me out here. Who did I confuse with Mr Peterson? The guy I'm thinking of was a one-hit-wonder author who after a night of drinking by the pool, pushed his wife down a giant staircase & blamed her fall on an indoor owl attack (gotta give him points for originality). But you have to take points away for using the same method twice - he did the same to a neighbour/family friend in Germany 20 yrs earlier & raised his victims daughters with the wife whose death he later blamed on owl attack. Or something. Suggestions anyone??

ETA - sorry mods. It's way off-topic. I should've asked in a chat thread but I was so stunned by my screwup that I wasn't thinking straight momentarily.
    Was it this guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...der_suspect%29

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Yes! Thankyou!! It's a relief to see their surnames are the same & I have a partial excuse for mixing them up. I saw a comment somewhere that said "remind me not to date any guys called Peterson" & I thought they were referring only to Scott & Drew but now I realise there's Michael too. & they're not just your standard random killer, all 3 are specifically wife killers. Weird & disturbing.

I just read the owl theory in your link & it doesn't sound as ludicrous as it should?? Off to see if there's a thread here...

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Ooh, yeah, I watched the Forensic Files on that guy. I see someone beat me to it...I'm so proud.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

I watched some true crime show on that guy, don't remember what it was. It was so obvious that the story he told was a total lie, unless she bounced on her head down the staurs and he wasn't present (she laid there for like an hour before he called anyone).

And I get the Petersons confused too... now I am thinking how creepy it is that all three are specifically wife killers, blighted - it did not really ring a bell for me before. Petersons are now officially off the list for marriage.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

*stairs not staurs (I think that's a type of dinosaur )
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I watched some true crime show on that guy, don't remember what it was. It was so obvious that the story he told was a total lie, unless she bounced on her head down the staurs and he wasn't present (she laid there for like an hour before he called anyone).

And I get the Petersons confused too... now I am thinking how creepy it is that all three are specifically wife killers, blighted - it did not really ring a bell for me before. Petersons are now officially off the list for marriage.
    All Petersons?

ALL Petersons. Even the handsome ones.

Is that William?

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Is that William?
    The best Peterson.

Drew Peterson is accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow, who was the lead prosecutor during Peterson's murder trial.

Peterson, 61, allegedly tried to hire someone to kill Glasgow between September 13 and December 14, 2014. The former Bolingbrook police officer faces two felony charges: solicitation of murder and solicitation of murder for hire. He appeared in a Randolph County court Monday morning.

According to Attorney General Lisa Madigan, several agencies including the Department of Corrections and FBI were involved in the investigation. Her office will prosecute the case, she said, due to complex nature of the investigation and because Glasgow was a target.

Peterson was convicted in September 2012 in the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Her bathtub death in 2004 had originally been ruled accidental, but the case was reopened after Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy, disappeared in 2007.

He is serving a 38-year prison sentence in the Savio murder. Peterson is appealing that conviction as the Village of Bolingbrook considers revoking his police pension of $79,000 a year.

Will County Prosecutor James Glasgow led the prosecution in the Peterson murder trial and said he would consider going forward in the Stacy Peterson case.

Peterson will appear in court next on March 3 at 10 a.m. Solicitation of murder for hire has a mandatory prison sentence of 20 to 40 years; solicitation of murder has a mandatory sentence of 15 to 30 years.

http://abc7chicago.com/510059/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This guy is ridic.

I just watched the Lifetime movie about him the other week, for the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    What a arrogant jerkwad. Doesn't he already have life? If not, he does now. He needs to tell where the body can be found, if it can be found.

I cannot believe I missed that this fucker tried to hire someone to kill a prosecutor. He pretty much got away with Stacey's murder, and he pulls this? Dumbass.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I cannot believe I missed that this fucker tried to hire someone to kill a prosecutor. He pretty much got away with Stacey's murder, and he pulls this? Dumbass.
    Wow yeah I don't remember hearing of it either

"Never forget my face ... never forget what you've done here." The arrogant scumbag says THIS to the prosecutor?! And demands he look him in the eye? Demands?! Excuse me?!
    Narcissist much?
    Yes, it's the prosecutor's fault that your life is all fucked up. GIVE ME A BREAK.
    Ladies, can you just *imagine* having this smooth-talking hunk as your husband? And fellas, how safe would you feel if this prick were your arresting officer?
    It's chilling to realize that this guy was in a position of power for many years.
    RIP Kathleen RIP Stacy
    GO FUCK YOURSELF PETERSON

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I typically try to stay away from saying I hate someone, but I really hate this guy with a passion.

Yeah, me too. I hate that smug, smartassed grin he always has on his face. I hope prison is miserable for him.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

lol I still laugh every time I read about him saying I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE and someone being like yessss you didddd in the courthouse.

I don't know if I ever mentioned this but my mother use to bump into him when she would go to Wendy's for her lunch break. She said he would always hassle the teenagers there and would harass their girlfriends saying shit like you chicks could do so much better.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Good. This guy is so gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Can't they just off this motherfucker already? He's obviously a thorn in the side of humanity. Wait, no, that'd be cruel and unusual...not unlike what he did to his wives and to their families.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get shanked in prison.

I get it, I'm horrible. But there are few people who deserve to suffer for their crimes more than Drew Peterson. He's nothing more than a remorseless, smug piece of shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information