Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Akiko 'Aki' Yamaguchi (18) committed suicide by jumping from the 23rd floor of her building

Re: Aki Yamaguchi FAKE ! ! ! !

thought she was beautiful
    <br />The Angel within

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNinja
    Something about her pictures just doesn't feel right
    I love her pictures. It is so eerie but it's very cool and beautiful to me.

The translation is fine. If you have traveled you would realize that the way we say and read words is backwards. The story basically states that she jump over a barrier that was required by the city. She had Meth in her blood and the buidling owner has no comment on the story. Just FYI sorry if it reads like I am being ignorant.
    Ill Bill is the Future!

Ill Bill is the future!
    Ill Bill is the Future!

did anyone notice that her last login date is 01/01/0001?

oooookkkk wait a sec...how fucking fucked up is this...so i click on that link above and it took me to her page, however it wasn't all dolled up in pink it was just white, and it said last login date 01/01/0001, now it's back to her normal page? um yea that was weird, did anyone else see that?!

i saw it was white earlier but didnt look at the login date.. thats creepy that its back though. :shock:

OMG that is weird....WTF? She is a haunting girl...
    <br />The Angel within

Hi i have been lurking around for a while till i decided to become a member when i read this profile tonight the log in date was crazy it's spooky

It was weird right? welcome to MDS from a senior member...and the leader in posts..hehe
    <br />The Angel within

haha, my other message board got shut down for some reason today but this is much interesting. can i ask a question about rachele rudd.

Like whats the deal with everything. her profile hit me the most.. i also did some research about her last day and now i forget where i found it.. if i find it again i can post it.

Can you link to her death, please?

her profile was shut down
    here is her other one
    http://www.greatestjournal.com/users/dissipatedxsoul/897.html

Well, is her death still on MDS? Could you link that?

The CUTTING PICTURE AKA Rachele's story March 22, 2005, 05:18:pm

We've all been down our luck sometimes. Life does a barrel roll and just when you think things can't get worse they do and Murphy's law kicks in some good field time. But everything must get worse before it gets better has always been the motto my mother taught me. It'd to bad it took so long for things to indeed get better.

First off all I've gotten some nasty comments on the cutting picture Which I have left up there to show peoples ignorance. The picture is not there because I am proud of it. Yes I'm proud of my scars- they show that I've obviously matured past that stage of my youth. But the cutting itself is nothing to be proud of. The picture is there because I am ashamed of it. I had been Cut clean for almost 2 years. This past Janurary my mother started that barrel roll and life woke me up and Senior Year has turned for its worst for me. I'm not asking for pity here- no REAL cutters want pity- they just want someone to listen. And thats all that I'm asking for here.

I replapsed one night when alone in my room after numerous horendous calls from my birth mother and a large emotionally shattering-self esteem shot lower then the Earths Mantle to nothing left arguement with my adopted parents. I had a razor in my room left from cutting canvas board- and after my best friend told me she was to busy to care the razor was my best friend. But I didn't get the release I use to get. Nothing. Just the warm tingling heat sensation of something sharp digging into flesh. It did nothing for me. This was a painfull reminder that I had indeed matured past the level of physically abusing myself. I had to somehow deal with the pent up raging emotions that tore at my soul. So I did. I took a picture of my arm. Cleaned it up. Bandaged it. And started writing. Thats when I remembered beloved Rachele- seeing an entry I had done of her in my personnel journal and decided to post this on VF in her memory. Cause Rachele was a cutter too, still struggling to mature past the habit. But she was always willing to listen. And that was all that mattered to someone who is on their edge.

Rachele was 16 years old and a Junior at my High School. We were barely Aquintences but we were friends with people in the same extended network of friends so often talked through them or when around. We knew each other and we respected each other. She was also ambitious she was jumping ahead a year to graduate with my Senior class- and her and one of her best friends at the time were hoping to go to the same college and split the cost of an apartment off campus. But Racheles at home life dreaded on her. Her parents were mentally abusive and rumors had it her brothers physically abused her- both older then her.

One morning when Rachele came in off the bus she came to the Cafeteria like many kids do to chat before first block. She kept asking her Senior friends if they could run her home before class started. She lived only a mile or 2 form school grounds. I remember I was running around getting references together for some college applications and was coming out of the art room when I saw her. Smiling quietly to her as she looked dead on at me. She looked through me. Rachele reminded me of myself when I was younger- lsot and searching. But Rachele had so many friends around her. I and a few others saw her with her books in her hand like she was ready to leave- most assuming she was on her way to first block. We'd see her next passing time or at lunch and be able to see her and ask her what was wrong. But we never saw her next passing time. And she wasn't there at lunch.

7:30ish AM Rachele left school and cut across the cow farm across the street to get to where by her residence was.

8:00 AM Rachele hid in the bushes by the train tracks on a semi-main road and wrote her last thoughts to us and the world around her in her notebook.

8:14 Rachel layed down on the tracks and the train let her loose of her mortal coil leaving behind a large pain and world of hurt to literally all of the community.

At Racheles Wake the line was out the door and around the corner. At Racheles funeral people had to stand in the isles when the large church known for always having room had full pews- which was a rarity even on the holidays. Friends, family, teachers, aquintences and even our administrative staff including the principle showed up for the simple yet Beautiful Ceremony. Everyone in every Art class drew something or one of her Senior portraits. I did a 3 by 2 foot painting of her and that was not the largest one done. We visited the train tracks afterwards. AFter the wake and Funeral.

That monday after her suicide before her funeral or wake I remember All the tears and the principle announced that kids who were struggling could go meet at the counselors office. So many were upset and angry at her. I can understand. Everyone put down their differences though to mourn. Now every one is moving on and remembering Rachele in their own way.

Racheles name was taken off of our Senior T-shirts and Hoodies and rumor has it her name is being taken out of our Senior year book when we wanted to apy for ane xtra page to be contributed to her. Her parents Didn't save many of the art work kindly given to them and the shipped Racheles stuff into boxes and stored it in their barn. We, Racheles friends do not want her stuffed in a box and forgotten. All that gorgeous artwork we poured our hearts and feelings into paled to Rachels beauty. The slim figure with black straightened hair and haunting but beautiful glowing blue eyes was a beautiful creature not to be shoved back in our memory and forgotten. She needs to be remembered. We can not imagine the pain our dear Rachele felt and how terrible we all felt for reaching out just a few seconds to late for her. She left her suicide note online on Myspace for us to find and weep over. I still have the link and people still comment on it now and then.

At the church where her funeral was held she also attended a youth group- she was known fro crossing social barriers despite the gothic way she dressed. She lvoe dto cook and paint and was very talented in drawing and music. Especially palying the piano. For her Senior assignment of Volunteer hours required as mandatory to pass the class, Participation in government, she was painting a mural in the childrens center to complete her volunteer hours. Rachele obviously was unable to finish it. We as her friends wanted to sign the wall and leave a sort of picture collage on it as a forever memory of her. But the church would not allow it.

The signs were always there Rachele had tried suicide before and we had saved her. But Statistics show that 40 percent of kids to attempt suicide and are stopped will indeed complete the act. Rachele became what many parents fear their children would become. A Statistic.

Rachele was also a terrible cutter as I mentioned. On her left lower arm the word HATE was carved and it was a large obtrusive purple pink scar. She'd carved her skin out with a penny and was trying tos ave up to have surgery to remove the terrible scar left by her recent cutting days.

Please don't let anyone become another Rachele Rudd- do something for someone you see who is down or that you know is self abusing themselves. I may have gotten lucky in my day but Rachele was not and and a whole community has been left devastated. When you cut your doing more damage to those around you and that care about you then to yourself. And I know some people will read this and go- no one cares about me- but someone out there does even if it is one person you probably mean the world to them. Please think twice before picking up the razorblade. Don't let one of your friends or someone you know become a Rachele Rudd who could be shooved onto a shelf to be forgotten once they're gone. Rachele was a living and breathing beautiful person and this is her story.

8:14 Rachel layed down on the tracks and the train let her loose of her mortal coil leaving behind a large pain and world of hurt to literally all of the community.

At Racheles Wake the line was out the door and around the corner. At Racheles funeral people had to stand in the isles when the large church known for always having room had full pews- which was a rarity even on the holidays. Friends, family, teachers, aquintences and even our administrative staff including the principle showed up for the simple yet Beautiful Ceremony. Everyone in every Art class drew something or one of her Senior portraits. I did a 3 by 2 foot painting of her and that was not the largest one done. We visited the train tracks afterwards. AFter the wake and Funeral.

That monday after her suicide before her funeral or wake I remember All the tears and the principle announced that kids who were struggling could go meet at the counselors office. So many were upset and angry at her. I can understand. Everyone put down their differences though to mourn. Now every one is moving on and remembering Rachele in their own way.

Racheles name was taken off of our Senior T-shirts and Hoodies and rumor has it her name is being taken out of our Senior year book when we wanted to apy for ane xtra page to be contributed to her. Her parents Didn't save many of the art work kindly given to them and the shipped Racheles stuff into boxes and stored it in their barn. We, Racheles friends do not want her stuffed in a box and forgotten. All that gorgeous artwork we poured our hearts and feelings into paled to Rachels beauty. The slim figure with black straightened hair and haunting but beautiful glowing blue eyes was a beautiful creature not to be shoved back in our memory and forgotten. She needs to be remembered. We can not imagine the pain our dear Rachele felt and how terrible we all felt for reaching out just a few seconds to late for her. She left her suicide note online on Myspace for us to find and weep over. I still have the link and people still comment on it now and then.

At the church where her funeral was held she also attended a youth group- she was known fro crossing social barriers despite the gothic way she dressed. She lvoe dto cook and paint and was very talented in drawing and music. Especially palying the piano. For her Senior assignment of Volunteer hours required as mandatory to pass the class, Participation in government, she was painting a mural in the childrens center to complete her volunteer hours. Rachele obviously was unable to finish it. We as her friends wanted to sign the wall and leave a sort of picture collage on it as a forever memory of her. But the church would not allow it.

The signs were always there Rachele had tried suicide before and we had saved her. But Statistics show that 40 percent of kids to attempt suicide and are stopped will indeed complete the act. Rachele became what many parents fear their children would become. A Statistic.

Rachele was also a terrible cutter as I mentioned. On her left lower arm the word HATE was carved and it was a large obtrusive purple pink scar. She'd carved her skin out with a penny and was trying tos ave up to have surgery to remove the terrible scar left by her recent cutting days.

Please don't let anyone become another Rachele Rudd- do something for someone you see who is down or that you know is self abusing themselves. I may have gotten lucky in my day but Rachele was not and and a whole community has been left devastated. When you cut your doing more damage to those around you and that care about you then to yourself. And I know some people will read this and go- no one cares about me- but someone out there does even if it is one person you probably mean the world to them. Please think twice before picking up the razorblade. Don't let one of your friends or someone you know become a Rachele Rudd who could be shooved onto a shelf to be forgotten once they're gone. Rachele was a living and breathing beautiful person and this is her story.

Poor girl...
    <br />The Angel within

That is SO sad. I feel for their loss.

they took her site down cuz of this http://myspacesuicidewaits.ytmnd.com/

pisses me off

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/7/7/e7783060edfb96a548b9e59b95ed5523.jpg

her last entry

That's taking it a bit too far. :?

Who wrote this?
    <br />The Angel within

ewww...sorry....there was a wake after being run over my a train??

Well...I guess I can understand it.....

BEFORE MORTICIAN:

AFTER:

circa 1920's. Image what they can do today!

BMW

i have no idea but people were spamming her profile with crap.. i guess they deleted it then

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/e/7/7/e7783060edfb96a548b9e59b95ed5523.jpg
    her last entry no one cared

ew. :x

I actually remember reading that blog. That is really sad.

I really like the layout of her page... simple, elegant. Thats what I dig on.

out of all the death's hers hit me... i wrote a poem about her. and i told her that i wont forget her.

Thread Information