Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Akiko 'Aki' Yamaguchi (18) committed suicide by jumping from the 23rd floor of her building

Re: Aki Yamaguchi FAKE ! ! ! !

Why does this freak me out so much?? 

simple, case closed: This is someone trying to get internet notoriety a la 'Forbidden'.....Maybe building towards becoming the 'Forbidden' of dead people.

[quote author=Medic link=topic=1659.msg46887#msg46887 date=1158073936]
    If she was dead, why continue to accept friends requests, post messages and reply to comments?

Now if you were to tell me that a friend has taken over her profile and kept her spirit alive, I'd also say why? why pretend to be a dead girl?

Nothing adds up here. It's a well known fact the internet can be a breeding ground for attention seeking individuals that need to verify their lives by exaggerating or making up stories. This is no different.
    [/quote]
    yup her new myspace with her pic accepted me as a friend wondering if i should ask if she's the undead?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

UGH, can someone figure out how to translate this site into english &amp; search their archives already, damn, I need to know once &amp; for all if this is real or not.&nbsp; Damn

This is the website for the newspaper that supposedly ran the article on her death.

http://www.tokyo-np.co.jp/
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

i sent the newspaper an email, maybe they'll reply and let us know.....

Well, I can tell you that it must be a fake.
    I have searched the Japan Times and there are several suicides reported on there but none of them are for this girl. They report suicides all the time because it's such a problem out there. They have internet sites where people meet up just to kill themselves together. A woman jumped from a 7 storey building the day before in the same town but nothing about Akiko. I say there can be no doubt,
    FAKE!!!
    LIGHT TRAVELS FASTER THAN SOUND, WHICH IS WHY SOME PEOPLE APPEAR BRIGHT <br />UNTIL YOU HEAR THEM SPEAK.

Is it possible that Aki is actually dead and that there are in fact&nbsp; people attempting to mess with her? If she really had trouble in life there is nothing to say that that trouble would cease when she did. People are sick, you just never know.&nbsp; :? :? :?

No offense or whatever...but Pandora, umm, you seem a little obsessed with this chick..its kinda creppying me out more than the whole &quot;blurred out eye thing&quot; :roll:

[quote author=LizG link=topic=1659.msg67103#msg67103 date=1160160364]
    No offense or whatever...but Pandora, umm, you seem a little obsessed with this chick..its kinda creppying me out more than the whole &quot;blurred out eye thing&quot; :roll:
    [/quote]

be very afraid then n00b...there are a LOT of us obsessed with this story on this forum....

perhaps you would be more comfortable with something more the speed of, say, a Barney fan forum?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I noticed that on the original profile for Aki that there were some comments left from people that were not listed as &quot;friends.&quot;&nbsp; I combed through the two non-friend comments (Isalee, and Brian) and this is what I found:

in Brian's comments, from Aki:

Feb 20, 2006 3:46 AM
    Hi!! Thank you for commenting on my profile.. Being mysterious is good because it allows me to keep secrets......
    (in response to Brian's comment that she appeared mysterious)

and

Feb 25, 2006 5:08 AM

Hey!! It's Aki here. Tokyo is much of the same now..Bright lights and faceless people. My job is steady now at least.

I just have to say something to the members of EAN I know.. I never put any bad picture on that website!! I know they are now always having trouble with this. I could see some pictures and they made me sick. I am getting blamed by Sensei for this. I am also getting harassed in my email address which only the EAN staff can see!! I was already banned for no reason! Unfortunately I still cannot reach my other friends on EAN as I am banned..

If you can , I'd appreciate that you say something on EAN to stop this!!!!! I cannot take it!

Thank you, xxx.

In Isalee's comments, from Jon (not one of Aki's &quot;friends&quot; or commenters):

Mar 7, 2006 6:15 AM

Aww poor you... Aki told me you were ill... I hope you'll feel better soon

xx
    and

Mar 9, 2006 7:27 AM

Saw ya in school for a split second today... Aki and Paz were kinda pissed at me for not keepin watch so that you dont run away... you're like a rouge *poof*, gone. Oh well.

And about your Well Done Steak Lovers Club?!?! What is that?! hahahah it's so funny.. I'll just keep hopin you wont get a lot of members.... =P

xxxx

jon
    The only hitch is that Isalee has a friend named &quot;Akki!,&quot; so that just adds even more mystery.&nbsp; Is Jon talking about Aki Yamaguchi or &quot;Akki!&quot;?

The only other thing I noticed was that Aki made the same comment about EAN to all her friends, and it appears that at least bits of the comments are copied &amp; pasted exactly verbatim, which I find weird, because I never copy &amp; paste comments to all my friends, but that may just be me.

This is probably one of the most interesting deaths for me, purely because of all the confusion and speculation.

Does anyone else have both of the websites saved under favorites on Myspace?
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=LizG link=topic=1659.msg67103#msg67103 date=1160160364]
    [/quote]

Thanks. This is my favorite death and the most interesting to me. I want to know the story behind it. It's very mysterious.

SUCH an interesting story and to be honest i don't know where we all stand in relation to the fakeness, it's funny she reminds me a lot of my&nbsp; sister in her pictures...spooky (especially as we are not Japanese)

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=1659.msg166026#msg166026 date=1170170421]
    Thanks. This is my favorite death and the most interesting to me. I want to know the story behind it. It's very mysterious.
    [/quote]

It's the first one I read...So I get ya. I think it orginally was miscommunication during translation. I think all it was a girl whos family hated her because she was half white (which I guess is taboo if you live in Japan) The only friends she had was on an internet forum, and they turned against her. She got high on some Meth and took her own life. I think what intrigued me was the fact that her family hated her so much for something she had nothing to do with. She hated herself. If she had lived in the US her life would of been so different. I doubt anyone would of harassed her so much about her race. She may of had stalkers though because she was so beautiful.
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=1659.msg166036#msg166036 date=1170170829]
    It's the first one I read...So I get ya. I think it orginally was miscommunication during translation. I think all it was a girl whos family hated her because she was half white (which I guess is taboo if you live in Japan) The only friends she had was on an internet forum, and they turned against her. She got high on some Meth and took her own life. I think what intrigued me was the fact that her family hated her so much for something she had nothing to do with. She hated herself. If she had lived in the US her life would of been so different. I doubt anyone would of harassed her so much about her race. She may of had stalkers though because she was so beautiful.
    [/quote]

The whole half white thing WAS taboo about 50 years ago.&nbsp; That hasn't been an issue there in many years.&nbsp; It seems made up, all of it, to me.&nbsp; If I am right then well done, they've had people going for quite some time now!

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Aki is a significant person!&nbsp; I just want to know!!!

I wish I hadn't clicked on this one.&nbsp; This is extremely disturbing.&nbsp; What about the picture on her Myspace that says 'The End' ?&nbsp; Also weird that she hides her eyes on all but the picture I just mentioned.&nbsp; Does someone believe this a fake because I think it is real.&nbsp; I really hate reading that someone says he/she is lonely because usually that kind of person is one that will make a helluva friend.

yeah but it's 14 pages long and I dont feel like sitting here reading all that crap to get the significance :) :) :)
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

Haha, you don't have to. It's my favorite one of all time.&nbsp; :oops:

damn you, pandora for piquing my interest.&nbsp; 14 pages, here i come!

Amy's taste > Tara's

Crap. I started reading this thread from page 1, thinking it would be resolved in the end, but it just gets more and more complicated. And I've got a big ass exam tomorrow for which I should be studying, but for some reason, this is MUCH more interesting&nbsp; :-o

I think it took my about 2 hours to get thru all 14 pages and i've come to the conclusion that although i don't really care whether this china chick is dead or not, I believe it to be a fake. The Haiku page that was originally her and is now a RIP Aki page (and doesn't have basically any pictures to it) is a sure sign that there's something going on there. It's like oooh shit they figured me out....now I'll make it a RIP Aki page!

Amy's taste > Tara's

I have read all 14 pages too. I am still confused. Is this fake or not?&nbsp; :2huh:

[quote author=amy5091 link=topic=1659.msg170686#msg170686 date=1170435536]
    I have read all 14 pages too. I am still confused. Is this fake or not?&nbsp; :2huh:
    [/quote]

Fake

Thread Information