Thread: Father Repeatedly Stabs Wife and kid

Father Repeatedly Stabs Wife and kid

this is just terrible!
    http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/father-repeatedly-stabs-wife-kid-on/20060923073809990003?_ccc=5&cid=842

Re: Father Repeatedly Stabs Wife and kid

Oh my God! That's horrifying! That poor little baby! Imagine her terror!
    People do what they know; when they know better, they do better....Maya Angelou

:-o Wow, he is wacked.  :-o
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

What a psycho.  And he only has minor injuries.  The bastard.

omg, it was stuck in her head?!?!?!?! I pray to God she lives. 
    <br /><br />

[quote author=Dee link=topic=1644.msg56319#msg56319 date=1159065189]
    What a psycho.Â* And he only has minor injuries.Â* The bastard.
    [/quote]

I would like to officially volunteer to provide &quot;daddy&quot; with some more substantial injuries.&nbsp;

[quote author=psygrad link=topic=1644.msg56352#msg56352 date=1159073649]
    [quote author=Dee link=topic=1644.msg56319#msg56319 date=1159065189]
    What a psycho.Â* And he only has minor injuries.Â* The bastard.
    [/quote]

I would like to officially volunteer to provide &quot;daddy&quot; with some more substantial injuries.
    [/quote]

I want on that volunteer list too. I'm sure the list would be long, very long.

What a horrific experience for that woman and little girl. I imagine all the people who witnessed it are a bit traumatized too. I pray both the mom and baby survive their injuries. Shame he wasn't injured more severely, would have been somewhat comforting to think he was suffering just like he caused his family to suffer. Hope he pays dearly for this, and that his jail time is filled with many, many years of abuse at the hands of....well, anybody really!

I pray he pays for it and also pray that she's not stupid enough to go back...lemme tell you what...if my fiance even thought about touching our daughter like that, he'd be missing a few pieces and parts!&nbsp;

&quot;He kept stabbing her until the knife was stuck in her head&quot;&nbsp; OMG thats so sad, I got the chills when I read that part =(
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears &amp; The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

I don't understand stabbing.&nbsp; I get how people can shoot someone in a fit of rage but I get sick from the sensation when I get like a papercut or when I gave my first injection (kid has JD)....how can you like repeadly put the knife in somone?&nbsp; does anyone know what I'm getting at?

[quote author=Special Ed link=topic=1644.msg60551#msg60551 date=1159470678]
    I don't understand stabbing.Â* I get how people can shoot someone in a fit of rage but I get sick from the sensation when I get like a papercut or when I gave my first injection (kid has JD)....how can you like repeadly put the knife in somone?Â* Â*does anyone know what I'm getting at?
    [/quote]

killing someone with a kinfe is more of &quot;an act of passion.&quot;&nbsp; it's more personal.&nbsp;

my mom (who reads about death/serial killers a lot) once told me, &quot;if a man stabs another man more then ten times they were probably lovers.&quot;&nbsp;

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=1644.msg60563#msg60563 date=1159470864]
    I don't understand stabbing.Â* I get how people can shoot someone in a fit of rage but I get sick from the sensation when I get like a papercut or when I gave my first injection (kid has JD)....how can you like repeadly put the knife in somone?Â* Â*does anyone know what I'm getting at?
    [/quote]

killing someone with a kinfe is more of &quot;an act of passion.&quot;Â* it's more personal.Â*

my mom (who reads about death/serial killers a lot) once told me, &quot;if a man stabs another man more then ten times they were probably lovers.&quot;Â*
    [/quote]

I like your mom!&nbsp; :-D

[quote author=psygrad link=topic=1644.msg60612#msg60612 date=1159472537]
    [/quote]

killing someone with a kinfe is more of &quot;an act of passion.&quot;Â* it's more personal.Â*

my mom (who reads about death/serial killers a lot) once told me, &quot;if a man stabs another man more then ten times they were probably lovers.&quot;Â*
    [/quote]

I like your mom!Â* :-D
    [/quote]

mom is my best friend, she rocks!&nbsp; she wanted to be a profiler when she was young, but she thought dealing with victims families would be too much for her.

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=1644.msg60639#msg60639 date=1159473927]
    [quote author=psygrad link=topic=1644.msg60612#msg60612 date=1159472537]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I like your mom!Â* :-D
    [/quote]

mom is my best friend, she rocks!Â* she wanted to be a profiler when she was young, but she thought dealing with victims families would be too much for her.
    [/quote]

i think that would be a very hard job to have.&nbsp; the things you see and the people you come across would have a serious impact on my daily life.&nbsp; my kids would never leave the house probably.

that guy is sick and deserves to have a knife stuck in his head, hit by a car and then castrated so he can't have anymore children to harm.&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Thread Information