Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: newest deaths?

Re: newest deaths?

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=10312.msg574868#msg574868 date=1192666925]
    When do you ever wait days and days for a new article?  At the most sometimes it's 2 days.  People have lives outside of MDS and there are only a few people to put the death articles up.  People are constantly submitting new ones.  I'm sure the people who put the articles up don't want to spend all of their free time that they have doing that.  They also have to sort out shit that idiots post on the boards and at some point they actually get to join in and enjoy the boards.
    [/quote]

yeah i don't really come here for the latest articles anyway, i come for the forum drama    i  read the deaths on other websites & then wait for them on here to contribute. 

[quote author=FUSTERCLuCK link=topic=10312.msg574891#msg574891 date=1192667766]
    yeah i don't really come here for the latest articles anyway, i come for the forum drama    i  read the deaths on other websites & then wait for them on here to contribute. 
    [/quote]

Then why not join or start mydramaspace? 

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=10312.msg574898#msg574898 date=1192667976]
    Then why not join or start mydramaspace? 
    [/quote] umm yeah okay.

[/quote]

Did you miss the point of the forum or was mydeathspace.com not a good enough clue? 

[quote author=FUSTERCLuCK link=topic=10312.msg574906#msg574906 date=1192668293]
    umm yeah okay.
    [/quote]
    Don't act like the words didn't come out of your mouth.  Either your ass is in a knot because the death posts are up fast enough, or you aren't into that aspect of the site. 

People take a pretty hard line about people simply coming here for the drama, since that's not the purview of the site.  In other words, talking like that isn't exactly going to win you any friends around here.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=10312.msg574913#msg574913 date=1192668394]
    Did you miss the point of the forum or was mydeathspace.com not a good enough clue? 
    [/quote]

whatever.. i love how when you give your opinion on here SOMEONE has to be a jerkoff bout it but anyways.  i DO come here for the DEATHS but since it takes SO long for the new death article to be updated i end up reading about the deaths on other websites.  I LOVE posting in the forums and i love the people on here (for the most part)  i just hate the i have to wait 2 wks to post on interesting or confusing deaths.

yeah i don't really come here for the latest articles anyway, i come for the forum drama   i  read the deaths on other websites & then wait for them on here to contribute. 
    [/quote]

The entire premise of the site is the myspace profiles of deceased myspacers.

And I'm the jerkoff.  Nice. 

[quote author=FUSTERCLuCK link=topic=10312.msg574937#msg574937 date=1192669063]
    whatever.. i love how when you give your opinion on here SOMEONE has to be a jerkoff bout it but anyways.  i DO come here for the DEATHS but since it takes SO long for the new death article to be updated i end up reading about the deaths on other websites.  I LOVE posting in the forums and i love the people on here (for the most part)  i just hate the i have to wait 2 wks to post on interesting or confusing deaths.
    [/quote]

You moan that the articles are too slow to be put up for you.  Then you say you don't come here to for the articles anyway, you come for the drama.  Make you mind up.  I'm not saying your opinion is wrong.  We have yet to determine what your opinion is as it changes with each response.

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=10312.msg574917#msg574917 date=1192668519]
    Don't act like the words didn't come out of your mouth.  Either your ass is in a knot because the death posts are up fast enough, or you aren't into that aspect of the site. 

People take a pretty hard line about people simply coming here for the drama, since that's not the purview of the site.  In other words, talking like that isn't exactly going to win you any friends around here.
    [/quote]

Whoa!  simmer down now.  im not the one who sounds like they have a knot in their ass!?  i NEVER ONCE complained about death articles posting too fast .  i just wish they would update them faster .  GEEEZUUS CHRIIISST!!  Remind me to never give an opinion again.  FUCK

[quote author=FUSTERCLuCK link=topic=10312.msg574957#msg574957 date=1192669505]
    Whoa!  simmer down now.  im not the one who sounds like they have a knot in their ass!?  i NEVER ONCE complained about death articles posting too fast .  i just wish they would update them faster .  GEEEZUUS CHRIIISST!!  Remind me to never give an opinion again.  FUCK
    [/quote]

It should have read aren't, but if you can't see the inconsistency in your own posts, then its probably a better policy not to give an opinion. 

And I can't say I'm necessarily fired up - disgusted maybe -- but not fired up.  I just think its pathetic that you on one hand profess disdain for the lack of sufficient article posting on the part of moderators, and on the other hand purport to not even care about that aspect of the site.  There are plenty of socializing forums one can belong to.  This forum has the distinction of being situated around a specific topic.  Apparently you missed the memo.  Would you go to a parenthood site if you didn't have or want children?  A car aficionado site if you were a radical environmentalist that rode your bike to work?  I mean seriously.  What do you expect people to think of you with the statements that you made?

GOD damn!!  i WISH i could come here JUST for the DEATHS is what i was saying BUT since it takes so DAMN long for them to be posted on here that im already thinking about a newer more recent death in the news.  Nobody is more obsessed about death than me. i lurked on this site just reading about the deaths for about 6 months before i even signed up on this website.  seriously ya need to settle the fuck down.  i thought i was in a site improvement topic and i made a suggestion and you all jumped down my throat.  NICE

[quote author=FUSTERCLuCK link=topic=10312.msg574970#msg574970 date=1192670082]
    GOD damn!!  i WISH i could come here JUST for the DEATHS is what i was saying BUT since it takes so DAMN long for them to be posted on here that im already thinking about a newer more recent death in the news.  Nobody is more obsessed about death than me. i lurked on this site just reading about the deaths for about 6 months before i even signed up on this website.  seriously ya need to settle the fuck down.  i thought i was in a site improvement topic and i made a suggestion and you all jumped down my throat.  NICE
    [/quote]

Why not just acknowledge that you contradicted yourself and move on? 

wow!! you would think the latest articles would updated more often

fine i typed it wrong or at least i meant to say it differently but im sure you guys are still going to be dicks about it.  sorry i made a mistake ..  whatever all i came on here was to say that i wish they updated the deaths more .  it takes so long for the deaths (& not that many )  to be updated it seems.  i end up in the other forums much more reading and posting.  if the deaths were updated faster than i would probably spend more time in the death forums.  so SORRY i made HUGE mistake and didn't type out exactly what i meant.    thank you guys SOO MUCH FOR BEING SUCH NICE PPL AND POINTING OUT WHAT AN IDIOT I AM ...

p.s.  i can't WAIT for all the smites from the MDS THUGS because i mistyped. 

:sleep2:

[quote author=FUSTERCLuCK link=topic=10312.msg574983#msg574983 date=1192670941]
    fine i typed it wrong or at least i meant to say it differently but im sure you guys are still going to be dicks about it.  sorry i made a mistake ..  whatever all i came on here was to say that i wish they updated the deaths more .  it takes so long for the deaths (& not that many )  to be updated it seems.  i end up in the other forums much more reading and posting.  if the deaths were updated faster than i would probably spend more time in the death forums.  so SORRY i made HUGE mistake and didn't type out exactly what i meant.    thank you guys SOO MUCH FOR BEING SUCH NICE PPL AND POINTING OUT WHAT AN IDIOT I AM ...

[/quote]

I wanna be an MDS thug.

We could wear jackets....

[quote author=FUSTERCLuCK link=topic=10312.msg574983#msg574983 date=1192670941]
    thank you guys SOO MUCH FOR BEING SUCH NICE PPL AND POINTING OUT WHAT AN IDIOT I AM ...
    [/quote]

I'm the only thug that smited this jackass??

are the rest of you getting flaccid??  :2angry:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=10312.msg575444#msg575444 date=1192712609]

I'm the only thug that smited this jackass??

are the rest of you getting flaccid??  :2angry:
    [/quote]

:lol:  :lol:

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=10312.msg574845#msg574845 date=1192665980]
    Lastly, this isn't a paying gig.  They all have jobs, families, hobbies, and like to do things like eat, sleep, and relax.
    [/quote]Humpf, just where are their priorities? 

I had no idea there was such a backlog. It would be nice to be able to see a list of deaths that have been submitted but not yet posted, it would maybe cut down on some of the duplicate submissions and posts to non-mds deaths and info needed boards if we could see that our "client" was already in the Q.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I like that it isn't always updated. It gives time to really discuss some of these deaths. When they did the 10 deaths a day for 10 days (or whatever it was) it was hard to keep up and there was less discussion on indiviual deaths.

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=10312.msg575479#msg575479 date=1192714534]
    I like that it isn't always updated. It gives time to really discuss some of these deaths. When they did the 10 deaths a day for 10 days (or whatever it was) it was hard to keep up and there was less discussion on indiviual deaths.
    [/quote]

I agree.  When we get a couple of days between updates, it gives us a chance to properly discuss them.  Sometimes it gets where there are so many conversations going on about various deaths that it's hard to keep up.

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=10312.msg575473#msg575473 date=1192714217]
    Humpf, just where are their priorities? 

I had no idea there was such a backlog. It would be nice to be able to see a list of deaths that have been submitted but not yet posted, it would maybe cut down on some of the duplicate submissions and posts to non-mds deaths and info needed boards if we could see that our "client" was already in the Q.
    [/quote]

Do you think we don't check for duplicate submissions?  Seriously?  There is a backlog, the system is not going to change because a bunch of non-preemies are impatient.  If a death goes up as a non-MDS death and is later posted, the thread is moved.  It really is not a big deal.

Oh and priorities?  Well one of my hobbies is creating new and exciting death articles, care to volunteer?

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=10312.msg575500#msg575500 date=1192715612]
    Do you think we don't check for duplicate submissions?  Seriously?  There is a backlog, the system is not going to change because a bunch of non-preemies are impatient.  If a death goes up as a non-MDS death and is later posted, the thread is moved.  It really is not a big deal.

Oh and priorities?  Well one of my hobbies is creating new and exciting death articles, care to volunteer?
    [/quote]

Quit playing in the forums and get back to posting articles!! 

:runslikehell:

:lol:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=10312.msg575500#msg575500 date=1192715612]

[/quote]

Plus if one of you had to keep creating and updating a list of deaths submitted that haven't been put up yet, that takes you away from putting up the articles.  Sounds like creating more work rather than helping.

Aye dios mio!  :2sad:

I actually appreciate the original question, though phrased badly, and feel that a simple explanation may have sufficed, had the noob made her question clear.  It did seem like she couldn't find the "latest articles" tab, but I realize now that she was just asking if there was a listing anywhere in chronological order by date of death.  It's actually a fair question, but the answer is a simple: No. 

Too bad she had to be a raging bitch about it.  And I have no idea where little measley ass 280 post count Flustercluck is coming from.  Seriously.  Maybe if you contributed to the discussions about the death articles, you wouldn't tear through them so fast.  No one that posts regularly here has a problem with how quickly the deaths are posted, as far as I can tell, so you FAIL.

wow seriously you guys are mean as hell. funny how if you kiss ass, ppl are nice but if state any observations ppl have to start putting me down.  wow you guys are great.  ive been nothing but nice to ppl on this site and i still get treated like this.  i was mean to peavey?, peavey was the one who was jumping down my throat.  i like to come here and comment on all kinds of topics but since i am being treated like im a dick, i will just keep my mouth shut.  no wonder new ppl don't want to jump in , they probably don't want to be ridiculed.   

Thread Information