Thread: Josh "Chango" Deluna, 16, died 2/28/07

deliberate_misuse

Josh "Chango" Deluna, 16, died 2/28/07

Suicide?

Partial obit:
    www.record-bee.com - Joshua Alfredo DeLuna
    Joshua Alfredo DeLuna passed away on Feb. 28, 2007 in Kelseyville. He was born Feb. 25, 1991 in San Antonio, Texas, and had lived in Lake County for 13...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =74961343&MyToken=d38298ba-6bff-42f8-a29b-77a8a43e9eb8

Re: Josh "Chango" Deluna, 16, died 2/28/07

This is pretty poignant:

"I guess its officially over this time.. at least thats what you said.. but anywayz whatever happens i wish the next person im with is just like you(exactly like you)... i love you and im sorry... "

Other than that, his friends all seem to "hella" miss him. 

RIP Josh

I dunno.

I've just read three pages of comments left for him around the time he died. They say stuff like how he didn't realize how many people loved him etc.. (suicide?)

I just wish that I could have been there for you more.

I remember when i saw u da day before u died. You seem so happy & like nuthing was going on with u.

josh i dont think you ever really knew how many people cared about iremeber it like it was just last week you were kickin it at my house luv ya man

and the last chick he was dating kept leaving daily blogs as comments...
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

check out his mom's myspace...5 children.  wow.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =96141239

I found this comment from a friend.  I hope she's not going to do what she's thinking about doing. . .

Josh we all still love you and we will now keep u in our hearts. Right now I hope that u can touch my heart and help me stop thinking what I want to do but know that I shouldn't. I don't want to leave this world like that but if it's the only way to make the pain go away then so be it. Well I love u and I hope that u will watch over me during my hard times.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=135069 93&blogID=237653894

Thread Information