Thread: Margaret 'Margo' White (20) committed suicide

Margaret 'Margo' White (20) committed suicide

another beauty gone without any warning signs.  her poor roommate, family and friends.  so much going for her, so much more life to live. 

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/09/20/Margaret__Margo__White_(20)_committed_suicide_but_ the_method_is_unknown

roommates comments:
    Jul 9, 2007 11:55 AM
    I don't know why, but almost every night when I'm lying in bed and can't go to sleep I think about you. Just questions like why and what and so on. I just can't grasp an understanding. And when I close my eyes I see ur knees on the floor and thank god I wasn't strong enough to look farther. I miss you so much!

Apr 11, 2007 8:56 PM
    Don't know what the hell ur problem was. Nothin is ever that bad. I'm so mad at you. You knew we loved you and knew you could talk to just about any of us. Especially me! Don't you know any problem you have will get better no matter the amount of time that has to pass? you were so beautiful inside and out. such a shame you're gone. ill always remember you. so happy, so energetic, so lively.

from the ex boyfriends blog...poor guy.

A Lost Love
    Current mood: Lifeless

So what the fuck or where the fuck do i go from here.... Not only do i lose a great fuckin friend in Aaron Brown 2 weeks ago but now i lose the woman that I loved completely....  Margaret Anne White one of the most interesting and unique people I have ever ran across in life.  She stole my heart with her smile and her love and now with her tragic death.... I once told her baby your like my better half, my voice of reason.  We went through it all, you name it me and Margaret experienced it together.  And now what?  Is life always gonna be like this?  Only at times like this do you realize how precious life really is.  As i learned from my friend Aaron always let those you care about know how much you love them.  We never know when it will be our time. So far today i have had about 50, probably more but i just quit counting, phone calls from so many people saying they were sorry and for me not to blame myself.  But how does one not blame himself when he walks out on the person he loved and ignores her?  How do i not blame myself for not picking up for her on "the night".  My life will never be the same.  I know that only time will change the way i feel, but for now the only thing i can do is think, what if? Life is the most precious gift that God gave to us, and we must all cherish it may it be our own life or a loved ones but we must cherish it.   I pray and i hope that some day i will be able to see that smile again the same one she always would come and give me in the times i most needed it.  I will always love her.... May you have finally found peace my love, may your soul finally be free... I love you, Rest in Peace Sapinho...

Re: Margaret 'Margo' White (20) committed suicide

wow.

i sounds like no one even saw it coming.  she was a beautiful girl and it looks like she had a lot going for her...

i wonder if she left a note.  does anyone know how she did it? "when I close my eyes I see ur knees on the floor and thank god I wasn't strong enough to look farther"... that sounds odd?!

RIP Margo.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

the roommate commented about seeing her &quot;knees on the floor&quot; - not sure.&nbsp; of course nobody comments on the method.&nbsp;

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=10070.msg543180#msg543180 date=1190302125]
    the roommate commented about seeing her &quot;knees on the floor&quot; - not sure.&nbsp; of course nobody comments on the method.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Makes me thing hanging maybe.&nbsp; What a shame.

RIP Margo

Margaret 'Margo' White (20) committed suicide but the method is unknown

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...hod_is_unknown

From what I gathered from her MS, she was 20, single, great looking, worked as a waitress making decent money, had lots of friends, loved art, loved fashion, went to college, was saving up money to buy a beach house and named her dad as her hero.

The only thing I can't get a read on is why or how she did it...

My only theory is that alcohol might have been a factor,&nbsp; because she references drinking a lot and there are a few pictures of her drinking. Maybe lead to the depression...

I dunno, I'm no Columbo.

One of her friends posted this

--------

&quot;Man... why didn't you come talk to me?! I was in the next room and you know you could have talked to me about anything. I just don't understand. What was THAT bad?! I miss you darling and when I see you again I'm holding you to our Margo-rita outting. Love you so much! but I'm so angry &quot;

--------

Again with the alcohol.

Sad

Re: Margaret 'Margo' White (20) committed suicide but the method is unknown

Beans

Re: Margaret 'Margo' White (20) committed suicide but the method is unknown

The question is, did alcohol cause her depression or did she drink because she was depressed?

this one made me really sad (well they all do, but this one especially).

I really hope her family and friends get through this.

Maybe she Overdosed on something and fell down and the roommate sort of just looked in her room and only saw her knees on the floor.

The method could be any number of things. Hanging, OD, even a gunshot under the right circumstances. Very strange.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

This one has always bugged me

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/09/20/Margaret__Margo__White_(20)_committed_suicide_but_ the_method_is_unknown

I just can't figure this one out.&nbsp; She was so young and, from the looks of her page, had such a fun, carefree lifestyle.

One of the comments from her roommate mentions seeing her &quot;knees on the floor&quot;; anyone figure out what that means?

Re: This one has always bugged me

There's already a thread for this

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=10070.0

Olivia

Merged

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =17480917
    From this friend's page, 2 videos.
    I can't see them cause my PC sucks, so let me know if I did this properly.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=8 066062

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=8 065542
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=10070.msg545998#msg545998 date=1190638898]
    The method could be any number of things. Hanging, OD, even a gunshot under the right circumstances. Very strange.
    [/quote]

I have to think that it probably wasn't an OD, as the roommate, presumably, would have attempted to resuscitate, or at least enter the room.&nbsp; My thinking is that it was either a gunshot or hanging; something that would have immediately indicated to the roommate that Margo was dead.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=10070.msg629164#msg629164 date=1196224106]
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =17480917
    From this friend's page, 2 videos.
    I can't see them cause my PC sucks, so let me know if I did this properly.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=8 066062

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&amp;videoid=8 065542
    [/quote] They work. It's a cute glimpse into her personality, dancing and singing at a party with friends. I couldn't get audio if there was any.

RIP Margo.
    Cancer JUNE 22 - JULY 22<br />Don&#39;t let negativity win out today, even though it probably will, because you&#39;re a worthless human being who most likely doesn&#39;t deserve to be happy.

Hmmmmm ill put $20 on OD

maybe accidental but no one around to prove it.
    Death takes me warm, now ill just say Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Accidenttraffic link=topic=10070.msg629798#msg629798 date=1196267257]
    They work. It's a cute glimpse into her personality, dancing and singing at a party with friends. I couldn't get audio if there was any.

RIP Margo.
    [/quote]
    Yea, she looked like a nice girl. Having fun. No audio for me either though.

RIP Ms. White

[quote author=Bigdaddyb link=topic=10070.msg629816#msg629816 date=1196267657]
    Hmmmmm ill put $20 on OD

[/quote]
    I dunno. Her friend found her, and didn't attempt to resuscitate.
    Either she was out for days after ODing and obviously dead, or she did something drastic, where you could tell she'd expired.
    Or her friend is no good in situations like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

hmmmm lots of questions, no answers eh
    Death takes me warm, now ill just say Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=Bigdaddyb link=topic=10070.msg629816#msg629816 date=1196267657]
    Hmmmmm ill put $20 on OD

[/quote]

I just don't understand though. If she did OD why would they automatically say it was a suicide? It doesn't seem like to me it was an OD. I have known a couple people who OD'd and suicide wasn't even mentioned. But who knows. Maybe she was depressed before this and starting taking something. So many questions.
    Oh nooooooo your tires all flat and junk.

Gosh, I do hate it when pretty people die. Only the fuglies should suffer in life.&nbsp;

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=10070.msg636220#msg636220 date=1196630439]
    Gosh, I do hate it when pretty people die. Only the fuglies should suffer in life.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Eh that was a bit uness.

[quote author=missberi link=topic=10070.msg636959#msg636959 date=1196692262]

Eh that was a bit uness.
    [/quote]

Maybe She Forgot The Sarcasm Smiley...
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Thread Information