Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jonathan Amidon (31) choked and beat his wife Karen Jones (28) to death

Re: Jonathan Amidon (31) choked and beat his wife Karen Jones (28) to death

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=10039.msg548206#msg548206 date=1190774437]

No, that post was taken from a comment section from an online article.  Click the link and scroll down. You'll see.
    [/quote]

OH, haha. NM.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=10039.msg548213#msg548213 date=1190774636]
    OH, haha. NM.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I was totally confused for a second there, too.  :lol:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=Morbid Curiousity link=topic=10039.msg548195#msg548195 date=1190774123]
    You're her mom? With what I figured out using my super mod powers your MySpace says you are a 25-year-old male. Lots ofl glitter looking chicks as friends.

:?

[/quote]

This is Karen's dad (not mom).  David.  Here's his myspace

www.myspace.com/jonesbuckshot  

NM here too  :lol:

RIP Karen

I was glad to see that one of the daddies is keeping those children together.  Pretty heartwarming actually.

[quote author=Gimik link=topic=10039.msg548138#msg548138 date=1190771195]
    This was a blog posted on this myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=59600736 posted 2 weeks before her death.  The man comments later that he feels something is wrong

Interesting  :-o

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

RIP ~ICE~
    Current mood: sad
    Category: Friends

~Ice~  Now Sunday is here..please tell me what you want me to do.. : )

863-****...I know there's something bothering you..i can feel it..just call me please so i can put my mind to rest

8:01 AM - 3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

TumbleWeed

I'M YOUR PRINCESS!!!!!!!!

Posted by TumbleWeed on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 at 10:43 AM
    [Reply to this]
    PALACEDAVE

Yes you are luv...i keep getting this feeling like this person needs help...not like they're in a bad situation or anything...but i keep getting this weird feeling like they want to ask me something...or that there is something i can do to help them..it's hard to explain...it's just a weird feeling..you know me, i would've just let it go if it was nothing...but something is telling me to leave this up. i know that sounds weird.

Posted by PALACEDAVE on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 at 11:01 AM
    [Reply to this]
    PALACEDAVE

for those of you who read this..yes, i posted this for Karen (~ICE PRINCESS) 2 weeks before she died, the comments above show the dates..if this freaks you out i'm sorry...but i'm a bit freaked out about it myself...i wish there was more i could have done...i've replayed every scenario in my head and short of knocking on her door and looking competely crazy... i don't think there was anything i could have done ..i'm sorry

RIP ~ICE PRINCESS~

-PALACEDAVE

Posted by PALACEDAVE on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 10:25 PM
    [Reply to this]
    [/quote]

Whoa!  That is pretty interesting.  Poor guy I bet he feels horrible thinking he could have done something to prevent it.  Hopefully not though.  Hopefully he knows that no one knew this guy would snap like that, & that he (Jonathan) was the only one who could have prevented this.

[quote author=Gimik link=topic=10039.msg548138#msg548138 date=1190771195]
    Posted by PALACEDAVE on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 at 11:01 AM
    [Reply to this]
    PALACEDAVE

for those of you who read this..yes, i posted this for Karen (~ICE PRINCESS) 2 weeks before she died, the comments above show the dates..if this freaks you out i'm sorry...but i'm a bit freaked out about it myself...i wish there was more i could have done...i've replayed every scenario in my head and short of knocking on her door and looking competely crazy... i don't think there was anything i could have done ..i'm sorry

RIP ~ICE PRINCESS~

-PALACEDAVE

Posted by PALACEDAVE on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 at 10:25 PM
    [/quote]

Very strange indeed.  And PalaceDave has posted another blog titled "feel like hitting someone?? do ya??" that I venture to say is directed at that lowlife J. Amidon.  Way to go Dave!  :-)

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=596007 36&blogID=312718356
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=naylorchic link=topic=10039.msg547908#msg547908 date=1190754167]
    These were the only ones I saw:

If you do not follow these simple rules, your post will be instantly deleted!!!
    « on: July 25, 2006, 05:00:23 pm » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #1 When talking about a specific article on MyDeathSpace.com, you must always provide a link to the article (on mydeathspace.com), not their myspace page, not the news article... the mydeathspace.com article.

Bad:  Hey have you seen John Doe?

Good: Hey have you seen John Doe.  Here's the link... http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?id=??  (linking to the main page of deaths.aspx does not count This page changes!!!)

If you want to be a super forum master, you could include their image as well (though not required).

#2 When discussing a specific death do not refer to only the death #, suicide #, etc.  These people have a name USE IT!

note: if you've already made any of these mistakes you can  your original post to fix the problem.

If you do not follow these simple rules, your post will be instantly deleted.

Am I looking in the wrong spot or do I need to read that all six pages??? 

Thanks!

[/quote]

Uh that's for starting a death thread yeah? We are talking about posts here. Guess you missed the "Obey the rules" at the top of the page?

Keep all content regarded as 18+ or Not Safe For Work in the NSFW section.  Doesn't get much clearer than that.

and leapfreak is right, it's common sense.  If you didn't post it, you should have reported it not just said "wow, this should be NSFW" and then wondered where it went. 

Thank You!  :2grin:

I don't want to get fired because my co-workers see my slacking off looking at naughty photos. They already see me slacking off on MDS.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=11600.msg671097#msg671097 date=1198699674]<br /> I puke a lot when I&#039;m drunk, and I&#039;ve been drunk a lot.&nbsp; And had sex.&nbsp; You get my point.&nbsp; <br /><br />[/quote]

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=10039.msg548526#msg548526 date=1190817203]
    Uh that's for starting a death thread yeah? We are talking about posts here. Guess you missed the &quot;Obey the rules&quot; at the top of the page?

Keep all content regarded as 18+ or Not Safe For Work in the NSFW section.&nbsp; Doesn't get much clearer than that.

and leapfreak is right, it's common sense.&nbsp; If you didn't post it, you should have reported it not just said &quot;wow, this should be NSFW&quot; and then wondered where it went.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

I did miss the &quot;Obey the Rules&quot; at the very top.&nbsp; I see them now so I will read them.&nbsp; If you go back &amp; look at the posts I wasn't the one to say &quot;wow, this should be NSFW&quot;&nbsp; that was Lonzi07.&nbsp; I only said I wondered where it went because she was saying she was confused because she had just seen it &amp; I was basically saying yeah I just saw it too I wonder where it went.&nbsp; Like I said I didn't think it was that bad.

Here are the posts:

[quote author=Lonzi07 link=topic=10039.msg547608#msg547608 date=1190743686]
    I don't (and couldn't begin to)understand what was going on in these peoples lives...

But I do understand that this thread has become NSFW.&nbsp; :|
    [/quote]

[quote author=Only1Lf link=topic=10039.msg547685#msg547685 date=1190746711]
    How so?
    [/quote]

[quote author=Lonzi07 link=topic=10039.msg547706#msg547706 date=1190747232]
    What the? I posted that because when I opened this page to the thread I saw a very over-sized picture of some chick ( I think it was Karen) spread eagle against a wall in nothing but panties with some glittery text on it. I'm confused now. :(
    [/quote]

[quote author=Only1Lf link=topic=10039.msg547715#msg547715 date=1190747379]
    Gah. That is nothing.

(I saw the pic too but it is gone now)
    [/quote]

[quote author=naylorchic link=topic=10039.msg547720#msg547720 date=1190747644]
    I kind of figured you said that because of that pic.&nbsp; I think it's on page 2.&nbsp; She's on her stomach in just panties.
    [/quote]

[quote author=Lonzi07 link=topic=10039.msg547723#msg547723 date=1190747681]
    Aha :)

I know there's probably worse on this site, but I'm at the office right now and the picture was REALLY big. I got a little&nbsp; :oops:.
    [/quote]

[quote author=naylorchic link=topic=10039.msg547727#msg547727 date=1190747902]
    It was there just a few minutes ago.&nbsp; What happened to it?&nbsp; That whole post is gone.&nbsp; Did they delete it?&nbsp; Like you said I've seen worse.
    [/quote]

That damn Lonzi is always getting people in trouble.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=naylorchic link=topic=10039.msg548952#msg548952 date=1190829769]
    I did miss the &quot;Obey the Rules&quot; at the very top.&nbsp; I see them now so I will read them.&nbsp; If you go back &amp; look at the posts I wasn't the one to say &quot;wow, this should be NSFW&quot;&nbsp; that was Lonzi07.&nbsp; I only said I wondered where it went because she was saying she was confused because she had just seen it &amp; I was basically saying yeah I just saw it too I wonder where it went.&nbsp; Like I said I didn't think it was that bad.

Here are the posts:

[/quote]

Fantastic, still as a public service announcement to EVERYONE, the next time someone posts something that is not appropriate, report it.&nbsp; There is a little link on the bottom right of each post.&nbsp; Very easy to click and all 6 of us get the message whether we are on the forum or not.&nbsp; That bad or not, think along the lines of your obituary, do you really want a pic of you in frilly undies up there for your grandpa to see?&nbsp; Yeah, probably not.

Lonszi, tsk tsk.&nbsp; Okay I'm done with that.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=10039.msg548995#msg548995 date=1190832265]
    Lonszi, tsk tsk.&nbsp; Okay I'm done with that.
    [/quote]

:( What did I do?

I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble. (Though it does look like naylorchic is trying to call me out, maybe?) I felt the picture WAS inappropriate for a non-naughty thread, but after I said something it immediately disappeared which made me think I was just seeing large pictures of half naked women in my head.

:2upset:
    [quote author=alliekat link=topic=11600.msg671097#msg671097 date=1198699674]<br /> I puke a lot when I&#039;m drunk, and I&#039;ve been drunk a lot.&nbsp; And had sex.&nbsp; You get my point.&nbsp; <br /><br />[/quote]

[quote author=Lonzi07 link=topic=10039.msg549017#msg549017 date=1190834106]

I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble. (Though it does look like naylorchic is trying to call me out, maybe?) I felt the picture WAS inappropriate for a non-naughty thread, but after I said something it immediately disappeared which made me think I was just seeing large pictures of half naked women in my head.

[/quote]

Just being fair since naylorchic was blaming you&nbsp; :|&nbsp; The next time you do see a large picture of a half naked women in your head, please start a thread, it would be most entertaining.&nbsp; :-P

[quote author=Lonzi07 link=topic=10039.msg549017#msg549017 date=1190834106]

[/quote]

Sorry Lonzi I didn't mean to blame you or call you out.&nbsp; I was being told that I should have reported it instead of just saying the board was becoming NSFW (which I didn't do).&nbsp; The pic had been up there since Sat. I believe.&nbsp; I didn't post it &amp; I KNOW I'm not the only one that saw it.&nbsp; So I didn't feel it was fair that I was being singled out &amp; told that I should have reported it.&nbsp; I kind of feel/felt like I'm being singled out because I'm the noob as this is not the first time something happened to make me feel this way.&nbsp; Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to be in this forum.&nbsp; With that said I will not be back in the forum.&nbsp; I will just lurk &amp; read the articles.&nbsp; Again I'm truly sorry for calling you out Lonzi.&nbsp;

[quote author=naylorchic link=topic=10039.msg549036#msg549036 date=1190835357]
    Again I'm truly sorry for calling you out Lonzi.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Well, I could've reported it.

[quote author=naylorchic link=topic=10039.msg549036#msg549036 date=1190835357]
    Sorry Lonzi I didn't mean to blame you or call you out.&nbsp; I was being told that I should have reported it instead of just saying the board was becoming NSFW (which I didn't do).&nbsp; The pic had been up there since Sat. I believe.&nbsp; I didn't post it &amp; I KNOW I'm not the only one that saw it.&nbsp; So I didn't feel it was fair that I was being singled out &amp; told that I should have reported it.&nbsp; I kind of feel/felt like I'm being singled out because I'm the noob as this is not the first time something happened to make me feel this way.&nbsp; Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to be in this forum.&nbsp; With that said I will not be back in the forum.&nbsp; I will just lurk &amp; read the articles.&nbsp; Again I'm truly sorry for calling you out Lonzi.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Singled out?&nbsp; I answered your question initially.&nbsp; Did I not put Public Service Announcement on my last post?&nbsp; Are you the public?&nbsp; All of it?&nbsp;

You are blowing this way out of proportion, it's not about you.&nbsp; It's about Karen.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=10039.msg549152#msg549152 date=1190839936]
    Singled out?&nbsp; I answered your question initially.&nbsp; Did I not put Public Service Announcement on my last post?&nbsp; Are you the public?&nbsp; All of it?&nbsp;

You are blowing this way out of proportion, it's not about you.&nbsp; It's about Karen.
    [/quote]

I wasn't talking about that post singling me out (Although the post after that you indicated you did the Public Service Announcement because I was blaming Lonzi). I was talking about the ones below:

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=10039.msg547835#msg547835 date=1190752022]
    Perhaps you have seen worse but not in the death threads.&nbsp; There are rules.&nbsp; I suggest you read them.&nbsp; Death threads are NEVER to become NSFW.&nbsp; This is where family, friends and the media come to review the site.&nbsp;
    [/quote]
    This one bothered me because you quoted my post, and said there are rules I suggest you read them as if I was the one who posted the pic or did something wrong.&nbsp; It wouldn't have bothered me if you hadn't quoted my post, and had just done it as a P.S.A.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=10039.msg548526#msg548526 date=1190817203]

and leapfreak is right, it's common sense.&nbsp; If you didn't post it,[b] you should have reported it not just said &quot;wow, this should be NSFW&quot; and then wondered where it went.[b]
    [/quote]

Do you honestly think this was not singling me out &amp; blaming me for something I didn't do?&nbsp; When I made it clear I didn't make that remark you did the P.S.A then remarked that you did that because I was blaming Lonzi.

Like I said I probably am being overly sensitive, and taking some comments the wrong way.&nbsp; I'm taking them as you being sarcastic, but you can't always tell how people actually mean for things to come across on here. It doesn't really matter.&nbsp; Another noob bites the dust&nbsp;

[quote author=naylorchic link=topic=10039.msg549274#msg549274 date=1190844502]
    I wasn't talking about that post singling me out (Although the post after that you indicated you did the Public Service Announcement because I was blaming Lonzi). I was talking about the ones below:
    This one bothered me because you quoted my post, and said there are rules I suggest you read them as if I was the one who posted the pic or did something wrong.&nbsp; It wouldn't have bothered me if you hadn't quoted my post, and had just done it as a P.S.A.

Do you honestly think this was not singling me out &amp; blaming me for something I didn't do?&nbsp; When I made it clear I didn't make that remark you did the P.S.A then remarked that you did that because I was blaming Lonzi.

Like I said I probably am being overly sensitive, and taking some comments the wrong way.&nbsp; I'm taking them as you being sarcastic, but you can't always tell how people actually mean for things to come across on here. It doesn't really matter.&nbsp; Another noob bites the dust&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Exactly!&nbsp; Which is why you should try not to take what DBD has said to you personally.&nbsp; The issues of the pictures were raised between yourself and Lonzi and as a mod it's DBD's job to point out that the picture should have been reported.&nbsp; I'm sure lots of people looked at that photo and didn't report it either.&nbsp; The only reason you've been mentioned is because it was posted about.

Don't take it personally.&nbsp; Like you said, it's hard to tell how people mean things on here.&nbsp; Don't stop posting over this.&nbsp; Draw a line under this and move on.&nbsp; ;)

Thread Information