Thread: Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father

Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297027,00.html

wtf is wrong with people.

Re: Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father

[quote author=dogday link=topic=10006.msg540651#msg540651 date=1190054727]
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297027,00.html

wtf is wrong with people?
    [/quote]
    Good question.  This just made me sick. 

The bus driver...  just... 

Re: Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Fa

I read that at work last night. They couldn't just fucking leave?! God, it just pisses me off so bad. That poor defenseless baby. I hope they get caught and fucking rot in prison, and get ass raped every fucking night for the next 70 years.

Re: Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Fa

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=10006.msg540667#msg540667 date=1190055935]
    I read that at work last night. They couldn't just fucking leave?! God, it just pisses me off so bad. That poor defenseless baby. I hope they get caught and fucking rot in prison, and get ass raped every fucking night for the next 70 years.
    [/quote]
    I usually try not to say stuff like that, but in this case, I'm willing to make an exception.  I completely agree with you.  How horrible for everybody involved!  Does killing an infant make these guys bigger badasses in their crowd? 

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=10006.msg540670#msg540670 date=1190056180]
    I usually try not to say stuff like that, but in this case, I'm willing to make an exception.  I completely agree with you.  How horrible for everybody involved!  Does killing an infant make these guys bigger badasses in their crowd? 
    [/quote]

I don't usually say things like that either. But they truly deserve anything horrible that comes their way. Killing a fucking BABY strapped into a car seat? It's not like the kid was gonna be able to narc on them and point them out in a line-up, for Christ's sake. I just hope that baby didn't feel ANYTHING. Just bam. Done.  :|

Re: Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father

What kind of "person" could look at an innocent defenseless child and shoot him? How much more helpless can a victim be?

I am sick over this shit.

The Fates aren't going to let this go unpunished, rest assured. Whoever pulled this shit is gonna wish they hadn't been born.

What the hell is up with people nowadays?
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=10006.msg540670#msg540670 date=1190056180]
    [/quote]

:2eyesbleed: I say shit like this all the time and would say it again but you guys said it for me.  I hate people!

Oh my God, what the hell could these people have gained by shooting a baby.  The kid couldn't even talk yet, he wasn't going to unstrap himself, call 911 and describe them to the police.  Fucking cowards.  I can't wait for them to be caught. 

It also shakes me up that this could happen at 2:00 p.m.  I mean, in my head I think of robberies happening in the wee hours of the night, not in broad daylight when kids are coming home from school.

This one keeps drawing me back. Sniping a baby like that? You must all feel the same way ....

As stupid as these killers are.
    Their rationale was probably...
    Don't want any witnesses.

They will receive their reaming.
    Hopefully bloody ones.

[quote author=Moustache link=topic=10006.msg541226#msg541226 date=1190133338]

Hopefully bloody ones.
    [/quote]

Perhaps they should have taken a class in early childhood development or something before they started their life of crime, huh? Babies really aren't all that chatty. Sick, stupid, moronic pieces of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=Moustache link=topic=10006.msg541226#msg541226 date=1190133338]

Hopefully bloody ones.
    [/quote]

For this one, yeah. Rot in hell.

It's cases like these that throw me off. They must be really strange to just randomly shoot a baby.

It doesn't really make me sick, I can't wait to work on cases like this, I would kick the crap out of killers. I just don't know how I would handle young children cases.
    <br />Kitty loves MDS.

Why execute an infant?&nbsp; It's not like the baby could identify you in a line up.

It almost sounds like a gang hit--like they were making a point.

&quot;You f'ed with our family, now we'll f' with yours&quot; type of thing.

Rival gang paybacks can be hell.

These are some truly evil mofos for sure.&nbsp; My heart breaks for the baby.
    This was truly evil and vicious.

[quote author=freakunique link=topic=10006.msg541396#msg541396 date=1190143938]
    It almost sounds like a gang hit--like they were making a point.

&quot;You f'ed with our family, now we'll f' with yours&quot; type of thing.

Rival gang paybacks can be hell.

These are some truly evil mofos for sure.&nbsp; My heart breaks for the baby.
    This was truly evil and vicious.
    [/quote]

If this is the case, the fact that he had the babies hand and footprint tattoed on him makes me wonder if he was trying to better his life for his baby.&nbsp;

[quote author=seven link=topic=10006.msg542180#msg542180 date=1190200574]
    If this is the case, the fact that he had the babies hand and footprint tattoed on him makes me wonder if he was trying to better his life for his baby.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

That happens alot once they have kids. My best friends dad has a close friend who was involved in stuff and once he had kids he tried to get away, he was shot to death. His children and wife are okay today though.
    <br />Kitty loves MDS.

And things become even more bizarre...

(CBS13) SACRAMENTO Investigators have listed a possible link between an Elk Grove home invasion shooting, and the double murder of 21-year-old Sean Aquitania and his infant son.

Police say Tuesday night, three men burst into a home on Los Banos Wy. in Elk Grove. The man and woman inside the home were told to hand over jewelry and other valuables immediately, but shortly after, police say one of the suspects started shooting. A 55-year-old man was hit three times.

Sacramento Police officer Tim Curran said the investigation revealed the 55-year-old man's son, Eric Matsunami, was friends with murder victim Sean Aquitania.
    Rest of the article is here.

Oh my.&nbsp; Just found this:

Sacramento County sheriff's detectives believe the deaths of a man and his 7-month-old-son could have been the tragic consequence of gang violence.

Sheriff John McGinness confirmed to News10 that investigators believe 21-year-old Sean Paul Aquitania had been affiliated with the Norteno gang.
    Article states they're not 100% sure, but that it's a possibility.

Rest of the article is here.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=10006.msg540667#msg540667 date=1190055935]
    [/quote]

You said it!&nbsp; Freakin'...I can't even find words.&nbsp; Sick.

Thread Information