Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why? Oh Why? Oh Why?

Re: Why? Oh Why? Oh Why?

why are they selfish?
    don't you think you could call the family and friends selfish also? selfish for wanting to prolong someone's pain so they don't have to feel pain and loss?
    being suicidal is fucking horrible, i have always seen the families and friends are more selfish, in my personal opinion, plus it's your life, if you want to end it you can, not selfish, just controlled

[quote author=ceesilly link=topic=1527.msg52274#msg52274 date=1158612693]
    they're selfish mother-effers.Â*
    [/quote]

Not quite.

SOAD

[quote author=ainsophaur link=topic=1527.msg52276#msg52276 date=1158613068]
    why are they selfish?
    don't you think you could call the family and friends selfish also? selfish for wanting to prolong someone's pain so they don't have to feel pain and loss?
    being suicidal is fucking horrible, i have always seen the families and friends are more selfish, in my personal opinion, plus it's your life, if you want to end it you can, not selfish, just controlled
    [/quote]

Im gonna back both you up on this one

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=1527.msg52286#msg52286 date=1158613643]
    [quote author=ceesilly link=topic=1527.msg52274#msg52274 date=1158612693]
    they're selfish mother-effers. 
    [/quote]

Not quite.
    [/quote]

Now its 3 against one :)

I love you, ahdont.  :lol: You said exactly what I feel as well. Thanks.

lol, one thing i'll make sure to do if i ever kill myself, i'll write exactly why, who drove me to it and detailed description of how i did hahahaha, leave no mystery
    plus you'd all get to indulge in my psychotic journals...two of em yay

Ooo...yay...I'll mourn you for weeks and weeks... :-D
    KIDDING...DO NOT kill yourself...the interactive version of you IS much better than the journal version could be.

heh, well thank you, i actually feel loved lol
    but yea, im not quite suicidal...yet muhahahaha

but really, my journals are interesting, i would love for someone to read them, but i am afraid that they wouldn't ever look at me the same way again...so after i am dead i would like them published

Posthumous fame for your work would suck.  You could never enjoy the debates we'd have over your personal thoughts and your life after you are gone...let us read them now!!!

hehe, maybe sometime soon, i am leery as one of my ex's took it upon himself to read it and he got all offended heh

ill be reading all the critiques as a ghost...lol

mydeathspace.com ghost member muhahahahahahah

I like it....eeeeeeevvvvvilllllll.....
    *pinky finger, palm up, held up to edge of mouth* :-D

if you're having suicidal thoughts, talk to someone. that's all. i have my own opinion on why i consider them to be selfish. i just think there are ways to work things out, things get worse before they get better.

SOAD

[quote author=ainsophaur link=topic=1527.msg52306#msg52306 date=1158615795]
    well for me personally, i can see the pain inflicted on others, however most of the time the others can't see the pain of the one who is suicidal
    [/quote]
    and the reason no-one sees it is coz someone who is serious about offing themselves keeps acting very normal so as not to arouse suspicion
    ppl who shout it from the rooftops are attention whores

Ah this topic will never end :|

SOAD

[quote author=Apathetic link=topic=1527.msg52357#msg52357 date=1158618314]
    Ah this topic will never end :|
    [/quote]

this topic will end when everybody kills themselves  :lol: :lol:
    would kinda be like the jonestown mass suicide :lol:

Pretty bold if u ask me... I know Im too pussy to blow my head off I think I'll pass and stay in a constant state of depression for 8 years instead anyday :|
    Bwahahahaha !!!

my granfather commited suide..no one really understands..my grammy was a selfish fuck and didn't really, no viewing nothing, he fought in the korean ar whows if that had ann impact....my daddy tried to help him out mor than anyone..i never found out wy..until my dad told me when i was older..it's not a matter of strength..this a mental illness likwe a diabetic; well said..they're not selfish in any whiv=ch way  or form..some ppl just can't be helped, my auntie found her son in a park shot himself...it sucks to lose a loved one that way..i've had the same thoughts too but i know god put me on earth for some purpose and that and being on medication helps a lot too..some ppl are left or untreated..you never kno why someone does ut it's the proverbial straw that broke the camels back..it runs in my family too genetically so at the sign i'll watch my future children like hawks too! :x :x :x
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

Because Oh Because Oh because...plain and simple. Next time someone u know actually goes through with it---------Ask them&nbsp;
    Bwahahahaha !!!

I think they do it so we have something to post about. :oops: :roll:

when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

I dont sympathize with these people that off them selfs one bit.

Sometimes, certain people feel as if life has given them the ole' 1...2 punch. Some people can't handle life. Be it mental illness, or just point blank f you world, bottom line is they are dead, at their own hands. It's all sad, and I don't think anyone can know what goes through someone else's mind at that last moment before deciding death is the answer. I know, that during my darkess moments, all I thought was, &quot;fuck all of you who have fucked me&quot;. It was during my od experience that I found out...hell no..I don't want to go like this. I had taken alot of pills, 100 vicidain(sp), and 40 xanex. Thank God I was found. I know that I'll recieve some shit for posting this, but, if it saves someone else, so be it. I remember laying in the ER room and the Dr. getting right in my face telling me, &quot; it's up to you now, I can save you, or I can let you die..what do YOU want to do?&quot; I know I couldn't feel my legs, and was having a real hard time breathing. Needless to say, after a stomach pump and alot of charcoal...here I am...10 years later.
    On some level. we&#039;d all like to know what&#039;s next and be assured that the choices we&#039;re making are the right ones. But there&#039;s no substitue for following your own instincts&quot;?* Mary Teller

depression is a disease that if left untreated has a 25% fatality rate.
    people need to seek help, and if you know someone who is suffering, for god's sake help them.

To be totally honest, I have no idea why people commit suicide.

What goes through their heads? I'm stumped there for sure.

I borrowed a portable fire from one of my dads friends when I got my own house and he later committed suicide, I put the fire in the garage, it gives me the creeps just looking at it.

Totally pointless info, heh.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=futureCRNA link=topic=1527.msg52004#msg52004 date=1158592491]
    I refuse to have sympathy for them, I feel sorry that their life ended the way it did, but I will not have sympathy.
    [/quote]

I do.&nbsp; I know what they went through and how bad it gets to want to take your own life.&nbsp; You don't really want to die, but you can't live anymore.&nbsp; One sign that a person who is severly depressed is seriously contemplating taking there life is that they seem to get better.&nbsp; They are happier.&nbsp; You know why?&nbsp; Because they have finally figured a way out.&nbsp; I was lucky, I was allergic to the pills I took and threw them up and then found a WONDERFUL doctor who actually gave a shit and understood my disease.&nbsp; When I was too old to be on my parent's insurance and the waitressing job I had didn't offer insurance, I slipped back into a depression and tried it again.&nbsp; People can say what they want about state mental health systems, but I say they suck.&nbsp; The only thing that brought me through that time was supportive family and friends that never once yelled at me for putting them through hell.&nbsp; (well, I take it back my mom did, but she's another story)&nbsp; I now have a beautiful son and want to live more than anything.&nbsp; I still have to treat the depression though, because it can get away from me.&nbsp; It runs in my mom's family.&nbsp; They are very successful people, but are on meds.&nbsp;

I have sympathy because these people didn't find the help they needed.&nbsp; I have sympathy because I now know that suicide is not the answer and they don't.&nbsp; My family and friends all thought that I was doing better right before I attempted suicide.&nbsp; They thought I seemed happy.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=1527.msg66903#msg66903 date=1160125409]
    [quote author=futureCRNA link=topic=1527.msg52004#msg52004 date=1158592491]
    I refuse to have sympathy for them, I feel sorry that their life ended the way it did, but I will not have sympathy.
    [/quote]

I do.Â* I know what they went through and how bad it gets to want to take your own life.Â* You don't really want to die, but you can't live anymore.Â* One sign that a person who is severly depressed is seriously contemplating taking there life is that they seem to get better.Â* They are happier.Â* You know why?Â* Because they have finally figured a way out.Â* I was lucky, I was allergic to the pills I took and threw them up and then found a WONDERFUL doctor who actually gave a shit and understood my disease.Â* When I was too old to be on my parent's insurance and the waitressing job I had didn't offer insurance, I slipped back into a depression and tried it again.Â* People can say what they want about state mental health systems, but I say they suck.Â* The only thing that brought me through that time was supportive family and friends that never once yelled at me for putting them through hell.Â* (well, I take it back my mom did, but she's another story)Â* I now have a beautiful son and want to live more than anything.Â* I still have to treat the depression though, because it can get away from me.Â* It runs in my mom's family.Â* They are very successful people, but are on meds.Â*

I have sympathy because these people didn't find the help they needed.Â* I have sympathy because I now know that suicide is not the answer and they don't.Â* My family and friends all thought that I was doing better right before I attempted suicide.Â* They thought I seemed happy.
    [/quote]a

Glad you're still here.&nbsp; &nbsp; And thanks for the personal insight.
    I&#039;m leaning on this broken fence between past and present tense.

[quote author=wordman262 link=topic=1527.msg67394#msg67394 date=1160209356]

Glad you're still here.Â* Â* And thanks for the personal insight.
    [/quote]

:-DThank you :-D and I am glad that I am here to give the insight.&nbsp; :-D

Thread Information