Thread: Re: Rapist murdered in prison

Re: Rapist murdered in prison

jesusfuckinchrist

Can you say 'overkill'??  :-o

One of the pictures shows a guy taking a picture with his cell.  Class. 

Anyway, I guess this guy brought it upon himself.  Don't run your mouth.  Seems like it's common knowledge in Venezuela that if you rape, your ass is open for the taking once you get to jail. 

exactly* i dont really feel bad for him tho. It sucks he got his head chopped off, but he got what was coming to him!!
    <br /><br />

[quote author=RIPdavid1989 link=topic=1512.msg51695#msg51695 date=1158515921]
    exactly* i dont really feel bad for him tho. It sucks he got his head chopped off, but he got what was coming to him!!
    [/quote]
    I can't say I feel bad for him, either.&nbsp; Fuck rapists.&nbsp; Anyone that preys on those weaker than them deserves what they get.&nbsp; I'm a huge fan of vigilante justice&nbsp;

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=1512.msg51707#msg51707 date=1158516777]
    [quote author=RIPdavid1989 link=topic=1512.msg51695#msg51695 date=1158515921]
    [/quote]
    I can't say I feel bad for him, either.&nbsp; Fuck rapists.&nbsp; Anyone that preys on those weaker than them deserves what they get.&nbsp; I'm a huge fan of vigilante justice&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Here here!

i wanna know what the girls who were raped think about this

[quote author=Yo_Lemonade link=topic=1512.msg51733#msg51733 date=1158519870]
    i wanna know what the girls who were raped think about this
    [/quote]

If it were me, I'd feel vindicated.&nbsp; I can't imagine the violation that women who have been raped feel.&nbsp; Life changing violation.&nbsp; I'm certain of it.

Killing him just let him out of his misery.

He should have been raped every hour on the hour.&nbsp; 24/7 With something bigger he time.

He got what he deserved.

it's too bad he was killed, he deserved many more days/weeks/years of torture for what he did to those women.&nbsp;

i wonder what happened first when he was murdered....did he get his head cut off, then the guys in there stabbed him, or did they stab him a bunch of times, thennnn cut his head of....i'm thinkin they stabbed him first...what do u guys think?
    <br /><br />

good they should all kill each other, that would be nice.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Lol?&nbsp; SUcks for him?&nbsp; :?

I agree with the people that said he got off easy. They should have let him live and made his life hell.

[quote author=RIPdavid1989 link=topic=1512.msg52008#msg52008 date=1158593008]
    i wonder what happened first when he was murdered....did he get his head cut off, then the guys in there stabbed him, or did they stab him a bunch of times, thennnn cut his head of....i'm thinkin they stabbed him first...what do u guys think?
    [/quote]
    I agree. I don't think that it would have been easy to decapitate a guy before first incapacitating him in some way. Stabbing, then beheading.
    Did you just throw a burrito at me?!

ahaha

i would assume they are talking about soccer, which is called football in other countries. basically they just kicked it around.

Still funny regardless whether they threw it around or just kicked it

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=1512.msg94307#msg94307 date=1162352392]
    Yea, they could've played real football with it, and NOT soccer.Â*
    That's a bit more rugged, dontchathink!
    [/quote]

Careful, Ron....&nbsp; :roll:&nbsp; there are English among us.&nbsp; They're usually awful quick to point out that &quot;real football&quot; is tougher because you don't cover yourself in pads.&nbsp;
    Personally I'd be much more afraid of being in the crowd than on the field.&nbsp; Talk about rugged.&nbsp; Them Brits is carazzzzy bout their football.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Blackbird96c link=topic=1512.msg94548#msg94548 date=1162387677]
    Careful, Ron....Â* Â*:roll:Â* there are English among us.Â* They're usually awful quick to point out that &quot;real football&quot; is tougher because you don't cover yourself in pads.Â*
    Personally I'd be much more afraid of being in the crowd than on the field.Â* Talk about rugged.Â* Them Brits is carazzzzy bout their football.
    [/quote]
    If soccer was tougher, you WOULD need pads!&nbsp;

But yea, the crowds are worse, and that's why I love getting them all riled up!&nbsp; :-P
    Them Brits are crazy about their soccer!&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=reachingupforair link=topic=1512.msg91348#msg91348 date=1162078339]
    Follow up.........

The whole thing is caught on VIDEO!&nbsp; **************GRAPHIC*************&nbsp; I didn't watch it, but reading the description, I thought I would warn ya......

He was alive as they started to cut his head off.......

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/rapist_beheaded_by_fellow_inmates_Oct_24_2006.html
    [/quote]

Yeah, that video was pretty damn.. graphic.&nbsp; :P

i think&nbsp; im sick cause i thought it was funny :lol:

ah the video dosnt work.. im a bit quick off the mark on this one :P quite curoius though!

[quote author=Alicia C*~ link=topic=1512.msg51643#msg51643 date=1158496078]
    Venezuela.
    At 6:30am on the morning of the 11th September the body of 45-year-old Ãngel Alberto Pocaterra was found after he was killed in Maracaibo Venezuela at one of the local jails less than five hours after he was taken in. He was one of the top 10 most wanted men in the country accused of having raped at least 12 women in less than 15 days, just after he got out of Jail for the same crime where he spent 20 years after raping and killing two women in 1984.

Pocaterra was hunted down and caught in another state and brought back to Maracaibo where after his apprehension said: &quot;I know I've done wrong and I accept being guilty for the first 6 charges of rape, but who ever tries to rape me in jail don't know what they'll be against&quot; Not knowing that when he got in jail he was to be beaten, raped, stabbed and beheaded by at least 20 inmates. At Venezuelan jails there is a &quot;Code of Honor&quot; which states that if you &quot;rape in the streets&quot; and go to jail you'll be raped several times by many men at the same time.

The first wounds he received were to his upper torso, his attempts at protecting himself apparently incensed the inmates into greater levels of violence. It is reported that some inmates proceeded to play football with Pocaterra's head immediately following the decapitation.

Graphic:: http://www.ogrish.com/archives/update_rapist_murdered_in_prison_Sep_14_2006.html

its about time people got what were coming to them. Now only if we could do that same thing in American jails....
    [/quote]

Woe. My heart bleeds for him.

[/sarcasm]

God i hate live leak

Thread Information