Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Pearl Britto - Death #512 Ovarian Cancer

Re: Pearl Britto - Death #512 Ovarian Cancer

[quote author=FortuneMonkey link=topic=1507.msg56761#msg56761 date=1159146341]
    ok.. I've had cancer 3x's 2 x's breast, once osteosarcoma. That sucked. It was in my spine, lower. I took part of a clinical study for what is now known as a cyperknife. So, cancer??? do we really wanna talk about it?
    [/quote]

Yikes!!!!!! Cancer sucks.

yes it does.....
    On some level. we'd all like to know what's next and be assured that the choices we're making are the right ones. But there's no substitue for following your own instincts"?* Mary Teller

[quote author=FortuneMonkey link=topic=1507.msg61055#msg61055 date=1159498478]
    yes it does.....
    [/quote]

Pearl was one of a kind.

poor thing

Can someone please post the link to the cliff-diving cell phone chaser? I haven't seen it anywhere and I am SO curious! Thanks!
    Life is a great big canvas. Throw all the paint you can at it!

[quote author=ash2flame1 link=topic=1507.msg75733#msg75733 date=1160951810]
    Can someone please post the link to the cliff-diving cell phone chaser? I haven't seen it anywhere and I am SO curious! Thanks!
    [/quote]
    use the search noob...
    On some level. we'd all like to know what's next and be assured that the choices we're making are the right ones. But there's no substitue for following your own instincts"?* Mary Teller

I did. All I found are comments about it, but not the actual link. Thanks, though. Sorry for being such a NOOB.

[quote author=ash2flame1 link=topic=1507.msg75782#msg75782 date=1160957093]
    I did. All I found are comments about it, but not the actual link. Thanks, though. Sorry for being such a NOOB.
    [/quote]
    no biggy, i'll get it for ya, and post, hold on a minute...

Okay, I found it searching through Google. Weird; it sent me to the MDS link, but when I searched on here, nothing popped up except that hateful message from her friend. Thanks!

[quote author=ash2flame1 link=topic=1507.msg75785#msg75785 date=1160957391]
    Okay, I found it searching through Google. Weird; it sent me to the MDS link, but when I searched on here, nothing popped up except that hateful message from her friend. Thanks!
    [/quote]

Re: If you could turn back time....
    « Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 07:07:55 pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=99dad4 ac-2899-4603-9a2f-568308212c1e

check there....

Thank you. I'm doing my best to learn how to do this RIGHT. I don't want to get yelled at!

[quote author=ash2flame1 link=topic=1507.msg75791#msg75791 date=1160958318]
    Thank you. I'm doing my best to learn how to do this RIGHT. I don't want to get yelled at!
    [/quote]
    You won't get yelled at. Maybe typed at, but no yelling.  :-)..You'll be fine, it's just like any other forum, kindof.....

Okay, so I don't want to get typed at, ha ha. Thanks!

[quote author=ash2flame1 link=topic=1507.msg75813#msg75813 date=1160960745]
    Okay, so I don't want to get typed at, ha ha. Thanks!
    [/quote]
    Just go with it, don't take it serious, (ahem, like others, *cough*cough) :roll:

oh cool thanks for posting the link. I also wanted to read more about the girl and her cell phone.

I found this on Pearl. Her friend is a radio personally here in Calif and she wrote this about Pearl.

Hi to all of you.....First of all sorry that you heard a memorial was going to be held for Pearl on Sunday....it wasn't. Right after Pearl died her parents flew her to Hawaii for a formal "ALOHAAAAA" type ceremony...Anyway. I miss her so much I STILL can't believe she's gone it's soooooooooooooo weird....sooooooooooooooo weird...I think I might be in a bit of denial....I havent been able to write you guys or anything....or post any pictures of her..because I think I just did that creepy shove to the back of my brain thing like it didnt happen....I still have things to pick up at her apartment...but I keep avoiding the issue....As I told my sister, when our mom passed away...we knew that she was sick of being sick....she was just soooo sick and you know when you have the flu really really really really bad...and you're thinking ...just let me die.....well my mom had that "flu feeling" for several years...and she was just exhausted and ready to go....you just knew that she didnt want to feel this way anymore...But with Pearl her death was so different...she wasnt ready to die...she was scared to die...and she was afraid....it was just horrible...I told my sister I'm going to need therapy or lots of beer after this whole thing....It honestly you guys....was horrible....she would write on her tablet..."Please dont let me die here"....or "Death the only option???" or "I'm scared"....It was just heartbreaking...she wasnt ready to go...and we certainly weren't ready to let her go....I talked to her and tried to find all the p/c words to say....somedays she seemed to need encouragement to fight...and then other days she wanted to talk about death....and how scared she was...it was like nothing I've ever been prepared for in my life...I've seen two people die while holding their hand...and I'm telling you it makes me question god...and that whole thing because Pearl WAS NOT READY TO DIE!!! The Friday before she went into surgery (and went downhill) she told me how she had all these regrets about not getting married or having kids...and I told her "you crazy girl you always said you didnt want to have kids ..that kids drive you nuts...and then we talked about all the fun we've had...Vegas...etc..etc...and what an exciting and fun life she's had thus far...She said she was afraid that something bad was happening because her dad was coming to town...so things couldn't be good ...because he had never come to visit....that night we talked for two hours....cracking up about things....telling gossip...cussing at god a bit...etc.etc...and we tried to understand why.....but mostly we just had the best time on the phone...after that...we never got to speak again....her lungs started to fail and she went on a ventilator... she could only write me notes at the hospital....although i will tell you at one point i started to write a note back...and we both started laughing because i forgot she could hear me....anyway, i feel like i'm rambling...i have to go into a meeting...thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers...i will write more often...happy tuesday....talk to you tomorrow.....mwwwwwa

I did enjoy the hateful comment from Danielle's friend. She wasn't THERE, because she was too good, or something, and Danielle would NEVER drink there, and that guy with her WAS NOT her boyfriend. So the cops were wrong? The entire news story was WRONG? I find that hard to believe, personally! Guess they just made up the fact that they were each drinking a beer and that he was her boyfriend to make it more interesting...

[quote author=FortuneMonkey link=topic=1507.msg75803#msg75803 date=1160959542]
    You won't get yelled at. Maybe typed at, but no yelling.Â* :-)..You'll be fine, it's just like any other forum, kindof.....
    [/quote]

Sometimes I yell when I am typing.... granted I am usually yelling "get me another beer bitch!"

Aha, I'm not a noob anymore! Score!

I don't know if we're still on the topic of HPV and Cervical cancer or not but I wanted to put my bit in - most people have this virus to some degree. It's like the coldsore virus. You can carry it forever and never have an outbreak but you do not have to be sexually active to have it.
    MY PALM IS HITTING MY FACE<br />AT A CONSTANT AND POWERFUL PACE<br />I CANNOT DENY<br />THIS POST MADE ME CRY<br />YOUR FAILURE IS QUITE A DISGRACE

[quote author=runt link=topic=1507.msg75877#msg75877 date=1160975360]
    I don't know if we're still on the topic of HPV and Cervical cancer or not but I wanted to put my bit in - most people have this virus to some degree. It's like the coldsore virus. You can carry it forever and never have an outbreak but you do not have to be sexually active to have it.
    [/quote]
    For the series of shots for the HPV is 300-500 dollars. Makes it hard for women with no insurance to get protected from HPV.
    On some level. we&#039;d all like to know what&#039;s next and be assured that the choices we&#039;re making are the right ones. But there&#039;s no substitue for following your own instincts&quot;?* Mary Teller

Pearl, everybody misses you.

Beautiful Pearl!

Thread Information