Thread: Azucena Dominguez - Died Dec. 7, 2006

Olivia

Azucena Dominguez - Died Dec. 7, 2006

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =48067289

Azucena Dominguez, 15, of Valley Center died Dec. 7. She was born in Escondido and was a student in the 10th grade.

Survivors include her parents, Bertha and Jose De Jesus Dominguez of Valley Center; sisters, Crysol Arreola, Maribel, Maritza, Alicia, Margarita, Esmeralda and Marisol, all of Valley Center; and brothers, Ricardo, Luis, Marcos and Romeo, all of Valley Center.

Viewing: 5 to 8 p.m. today, McLeod Mortuary, 1919 E. Valley Parkway, Escondido.

Mass: noon tomorrow, Church of the Resurrection, 1445 Conway Drive, Escondido.

Interment: after Mass, Oak Hill Memorial Park, 2640 Glenridge Road, Escondido.

Re: Azucena Dominguez - Died Dec. 7, 2006

Her myspace isn't coming up...is the site messed up or the link?
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

Olivia

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=9831.msg528095#msg528095 date=1189042024]
    Her myspace isn't coming up...is the site messed up or the link?
    [/quote]

I just clicked, it works for me?

This must be her twin Margarita:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =48045176

How sad, she was very lovely.

deliberate_misuse

As one of twelve children, how did her parents even notice she was missing?

BTW, Arreola??  :-o

Oh, information?  I have none.

I guess she was sick..I've looked through all of her friends pages..most are private...and the one's that arn't are mostly in Spanish...and I don't know Spanish...but I didn't see any blogs. Except for one on one of her brothers pages..but the link was dead to the tribute site.

Dec 10, 2006 4:16 PM
    R.I.P MY ZAZU!!

Zazu why did u leave all of us You were my laughter you were smile! I'm gonna miss u so much! It's goin to be so hard to see marge by herself without you! Marge would always tell me how u were doin when u didnt come to school but i always thot u were goin to get better why did u have to go! u had a long way to go but i guess u were special u had a better destiny! U were goin to watch over us! I love u and Thank u for bringing me so much happiness, making laugh and always being there! Thak god 4 letting me meet u and letting everyone meet u so u could share some of your happiness and laughs!
    ♥Leslie
    I LOVE U AND I MISS U!

Dec 15, 2006 9:12 PM
    It is so hard knowing that i wont be seeing you for a while, it kills me inside i miss you so much and i wish i wouldve come and visited you in the hospital. i definitly regret it.

Jan 26, 2007 6:35 PM
    hey chena hope ur doin better and that ur not in pain any more
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=9831.msg528266#msg528266 date=1189051147]
    I guess she was sick..I've looked through all of her friends pages..most are private...and the one's that arn't are mostly in Spanish...and I don't know Spanish...but I didn't see any blogs. Except for one on one of her brothers pages..but the link was dead to the tribute site.

R.I.P MY ZAZU!!

Zazu why did u leave all of us You were my laughter you were smile! I'm gonna miss u so much! It's goin to be so hard to see marge by herself without you! Marge would always tell me how u were doin when u didnt come to school but i always thot u were goin to get better why did u have to go! u had a long way to go but i guess u were special u had a better destiny! U were goin to watch over us! I love u and Thank u for bringing me so much happiness, making laugh and always being there! Thak god 4 letting me meet u and letting everyone meet u so u could share some of your happiness and laughs!
    ♥Leslie
    I LOVE U AND I MISS U!

It is so hard knowing that i wont be seeing you for a while, it kills me inside i miss you so much and i wish i wouldve come and visited you in the hospital. i definitly regret it.

[/quote]

Post them. I'll translate if there's anything interesting. 
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

Here's a comment left on her page..i think it's a prayer...but maybe has something in it

Dec 9, 2006 10:06 PM
    ¡UNA HONRRADA VEJEZ ES UNA VIDA INMACULADA!

(lectura del libro de la sabiduria)

EL JUSTO, AUNQUE MUERA PREMATURAMENTE, HALLARA DESCANZO, LA ANSIANIDAD VENERABLE NO ES LA DE MUCHOS DIAS, NI SE MIDE POR EL NUMERO DE AÑOS, LA VERDADERA CANICIE PARA EL HOMBRE ES LA PRUDENCIA, Y LA EDAD PROVECTA PARA LA VIDA INMACULADA.

HALLO GRACIA ANTE DIOS Y DIOS LA AMO, Y COMO VIVIA ENTRE PECADORES, LA TRASLADO.

SE LA LLEVO PARA QUE LA MALDAD NO PERVITIERA SU INTELIGENCIA, O EL ENGAÑO SEDUJERA SU ALMA, PUES LA FACINASION DEL MAL EMPAÑA EL BIEN, Y LOS VAIVENES DE LA DEL DESEO DE BIENES METERIALES Y PLACERES DESHONESTOS O INMORALES CORROMPAN SU MENTE INGENUA.

ALCANZANDO EN BREVE LA PERFECCION, LLENO SUS CORTOS AÑOS. SU ALMA ERA DEL AGRADO DEL SEÑOR, POR ESO APRESURO A SACARLA DE ENTRE LA MALDAD.

LO VEN LAS GENTES Y NO LO COMPRENDEN; NO CAEN EN LA CUENTA DE QUE LOS ELEJIDOS DEL SEÑOR ENCUENTRAN GRACIA Y MISERICORDIA Y QUE EL VISITA A
    SUS ANGELES....................

AMEN.

this comment made me tear up on one of her friends pages..

Dec 15, 2006 11:14 AM
    she looked so peaceful, as if she was sleeping. i was trying not to cry when i saw margarita play the guitar because it reminded me of when azucena and me would jam out on the guitar.

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=9831.msg528280#msg528280 date=1189052233]
    Here's a comment left on her page..i think it's a prayer...but maybe has something in it

Dec 9, 2006 10:06 PM
    &#161;UNA HONRRADA VEJEZ ES UNA VIDA INMACULADA!

(lectura del libro de la sabiduria)

EL JUSTO, AUNQUE MUERA PREMATURAMENTE, HALLARA DESCANZO, LA ANSIANIDAD VENERABLE NO ES LA DE MUCHOS DIAS, NI SE MIDE POR EL NUMERO DE A&#209;OS, LA VERDADERA CANICIE PARA EL HOMBRE ES LA PRUDENCIA, Y LA EDAD PROVECTA PARA LA VIDA INMACULADA.

HALLO GRACIA ANTE DIOS Y DIOS LA AMO, Y COMO VIVIA ENTRE PECADORES, LA TRASLADO.

SE LA LLEVO PARA QUE LA MALDAD NO PERVITIERA SU INTELIGENCIA, O EL ENGA&#209;O SEDUJERA SU ALMA, PUES LA FACINASION DEL MAL EMPA&#209;A EL BIEN, Y LOS VAIVENES DE LA DEL DESEO DE BIENES METERIALES Y PLACERES DESHONESTOS O INMORALES CORROMPAN SU MENTE INGENUA.

ALCANZANDO EN BREVE LA PERFECCION, LLENO SUS CORTOS A&#209;OS. SU ALMA ERA DEL AGRADO DEL SE&#209;OR, POR ESO APRESURO A SACARLA DE ENTRE LA MALDAD.

LO VEN LAS GENTES Y NO LO COMPRENDEN; NO CAEN EN LA CUENTA DE QUE LOS ELEJIDOS DEL SE&#209;OR ENCUENTRAN GRACIA Y MISERICORDIA Y QUE EL VISITA A
    SUS ANGELES....................

AMEN.
    [/quote]

Yeah it's a prayer.

Basically in my own words it says that people who are just, even if they die young and prematurely, will find rest and peace in heaven. Virtue is not measured by years but by prudence in ones actions. Then it says that the person was prematurely taken away to protect her soul and intelligence from evil and deceit and from dishonesty. It says that these people are taken because in a brief time they achieve what is considered closed to perfection and since God saw it they were called unto heaven.

<br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

deliberate_misuse

DreamRai beat me to it.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=9831.msg528299#msg528299 date=1189053178]
    DreamRai beat me to it.
    [/quote]

found the twins myspace music page - not much info, but some nice pics

www.myspace.com/thepompadores

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=9831.msg527987#msg527987 date=1189039619]
    Crysol Arreola
    [/quote]

I KNEW it. I knew, that somewhere in the world, someone was named Areola. It's pretty sounding. But

RIP Azucena.

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=9831.msg528266#msg528266 date=1189051147]

R.I.P MY ZAZU!!

♥Leslie
    I LOVE U AND I MISS U!

[/quote]

From her friend ISRAEL's page on their music myspace:
    &quot;AZUCENA&quot;
    I've never seen so many sad faces before I've never seen so many grown men cry before I've never seen anyone become an angel before Before this day, The date was December 7, 2006 I remember hearing beeps and drips From the monitors, while they monitor her vital signs The only things keeping her lungs alive. 15 years old man, she was only just a kid Not even old enough to buy a ticket to an R rated flick. I hope you can hear me, well I'm pretty sure you can &quot;Don't worry Kid, I'll be holding all of your brothers and sisters hands, and help them out with whatever I can&quot; Me and your twin, we are like best friends I see you in her, mostly every day, of course it's probably just all in my head I really dont understand why you went away, I guess he just couldnt wait to make an angel of your name.

Thread Information