Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa becomes second state to allow gay marriages

Re: Iowa becomes second state to allow gay marriages

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg521867#msg521867 date=1188583376]
    Excellent. Another state that makes little girls think it's normal to lick twat when they grow up. :|
    [/quote]

Seriously?  This is how you thought you'd start an intelligent debate? 

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=9758.msg521990#msg521990 date=1188588267]
    Okay, let me try this:  You might as well be telling me to imagine that the Earth isn't round.  That's how sure I am, based on SCIENTIFIC FACT that being gay IS NOT a choice!  Don't you get it!?  This subject isn't up for debate.

Open your eyes.
    [/quote]

For every article you read that says being gay is not a choice.. I kind find an article that states the opposite.

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=9758.msg521997#msg521997 date=1188588653]
    Seriously?  This is how you thought you'd start an intelligent debate? 
    [/quote]

I wasn't looking for a debate

Damnit. The typo bashing should begin right about now. "I can find an article"

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg522000#msg522000 date=1188588857]
    For every article you read that says being gay is not a choice.. I kind find an article that states the opposite.

[/quote]

Are these articles from the Christian Coalition?

These are the same type of people who say that fetuses look like full grown babies at 15 weeks.  Unless babies have transparent skin, then they don't.

can someone tell me what is so wrong with homosexuality, and why everyone blows their freakin lid everytime it's mentions/someone "comes out of the closet?" i'd really like to know why it's SOOOOO wrong.

don't get me wrong, i'm a christian, and i firmly believe in the bible, but i also believe that you can't help who you fall in love with.. regardless of their gender/color/size. i honestly think NO ONE on this earth is so much higher than the rest of us, that they can judge people and tell them their "faults."

"a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

- ~**coco chanel**~~
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg522001#msg522001 date=1188588921]
    Damnit. The typo bashing should begin right about now. &quot;I can find an article&quot;
    [/quote]
    No one needs to start on your typing skills...
    Your ignorance is proudly displayed in your comments
    Good job hatemonger
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=9758.msg522002#msg522002 date=1188589012]
    Are these articles from the Christian Coalition?

These are the same type of people who say that fetuses look like full grown babies at 15 weeks.&nbsp; Unless babies have transparent skin, then they don't.
    [/quote]

No, this is one reference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

We All Know Wikipedia Is NEVER Wrong.... :roll:
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg522010#msg522010 date=1188589441]
    No, this is one reference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation
    [/quote]

Wikipedia is considered the garbage of the garbage in regards to reference.&nbsp;
    Anyone can edit them.&nbsp; Even hateful homophobes.

Well, I don't see you all posting any links to prove your point. Anyway, it's Friday night.. so it's time to go. Have a good weekend

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg522000#msg522000 date=1188588857]

[/quote]
    FAIL.

i love giving people their first smite.&nbsp; :oops:

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg522023#msg522023 date=1188590073]
    Well, I don't see you all posting any links to prove your point. Anyway, it's Friday night.. so it's time to go. Have a good weekend
    [/quote]

cut, and run....
    how philosophical of you
    Fred Phelps would be proud you douchebag..
    Dont be late to the cross-burning sunshine!!!
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg522010#msg522010 date=1188589441]
    [/quote]
    Did you actually read this article?&nbsp; It is all based on theory, nothing definitive.&nbsp;

&quot;Most scientists agree that it is unlikely that there is a single &quot;gay gene&quot; that determines something as complex as a (homo)sexual orientation, and that it is more likely to be the result of an interaction of genetic, biological and environmental/cultural factors.&quot;

Sounds like there are more factors than one simply choosing to be gay at play here.

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg521867#msg521867 date=1188583376]
    Excellent. Another state that makes little girls think it's normal to lick twat when they grow up. :|
    [/quote]

I have read a lot of lame shit on here but that is just cuntish.

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg521960#msg521960 date=1188587087]
    I've seen that happen alot. When I started high school my freshmen year.. girls didn't even think about kissing each other. Senior year.. 75% of the girls were making out and acting bi-sexual. I think it's become trendy.
    [/quote]

Yeah, it has become trendy, and I think that's bullshit, but to some it isn't simply a trend and if they truly want to marry someone of the same sex, then more power to them.

About the &quot;choice&quot; to be gay... with all the hate that is directed at gay people, who would choose to be ridiculed like that? Why would someone subject themselves to subhuman treatment if they could &quot;choose&quot; to be straight? In any case, my best friend is pretty gay, in fact he's getting married next summer and he couldn't be happier with his boyfriend, but he's gotten a lot of shit from hateful people and it makes me sick that people think he's less of a person because he loves a man.

Unnatural? Believe it or not, we are not the only species that does the same sex tango. Take dolphins for example. They too, have sex just for the hell of it, and they can be pretty gay about it too. Some scientists believe that they also can have an emotional relationship with each other. How is that unnatural?

Also, your first comment was in no way appropriate, so don't say we're being ignorant. You were just making an unneeded sarcastic comment when you could have said something intelligent.

[quote author=Chanel561 link=topic=9758.msg521960#msg521960 date=1188587087]
    I've seen that happen alot. When I started high school my freshmen year.. girls didn't even think about kissing each other. Senior year.. 75% of the girls were making out and acting bi-sexual. I think it's become trendy.
    [/quote]

Most people experiment..and always have..now we're just more open about it then generations before. Ask your granny I bet she tried it..
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

chanel where'd you go you classy ignorant bitch?

I will be telling my baby that it is normal to be gay.&nbsp; It's normal to be whatever the fuck she happens to be.&nbsp; If my daughter's a lesbian I'll be thrilled, how liberal will I look?&nbsp; I'll have a lesbo daughter that I support, and if she marries a woman of another race, wow, my thanksgiving table will look so awesome and ethnic.&nbsp; I shall be queen of all liberals.&nbsp; :)
    I kid...but seriously.&nbsp; I hope you Chanel don't ever have sex, and take that giant stick out of your ass sometime soon.&nbsp;

kthxbai.

PWND!!!!

[quote author=Neal link=topic=9758.msg522214#msg522214 date=1188601500]
    Chanel have you been reading books by the same author of this book: http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=9392.0 ?

Also a while ago when Chanel cough Dimitri, male 27 years old from Greece posted this comment:

I saved her/his myspace page before he/she decided to hide their email.......

[/quote]

Some Greeks Are Just Insensitive... Look At Prince Philip.&nbsp; If Dimitri Ever Comes Back, I Think I'll Call Him Balki

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=9758.msg522223#msg522223 date=1188602643]
    Some Greeks Are Just Insensitive... Look At Prince Philip.&nbsp; If Dimitri Ever Comes Back, I Think I'll Call Him Balki
    [/quote]

Do not take Balki's name in vain, EVAR!

I love him.&nbsp;

I knew Chanel was a closet mo.&nbsp;

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=9758.msg522243#msg522243 date=1188605954]
    Do not take Balki's name in vain, EVAR!

I love him.&nbsp;

I knew Chanel was a closet mo.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Balki Is A God, Prince Philip, Not So Much

When I was a little girl I stayed at my Aunt's house alot.&nbsp; I had seven cousins, my cousin Thomas was two years younger than me.&nbsp; While playing house Thomas always had to be the mom.&nbsp; No ifs ands or buts about it, he would fight me over this role.&nbsp; Seven years later my Aunt had a daughter, this little girl always had to be the little boy in every situation.

Even at 4 and 5 years old my cousins place in life had already been determined.&nbsp; They were born &quot;gay&quot; and nothing could change this.&nbsp; Thank goodness neither one of them fought &quot;what they were&quot;.&nbsp; They are both adults in there 30's with very strong relationships with there significant others.&nbsp; I wish they could Marry but here in the Deep South it is not allowed.

Chanel, you have a very closed mind!!&nbsp; My cousins had no choice in their orientations no more than I did.&nbsp; For you I say&nbsp; FU.

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=9758.msg522246#msg522246 date=1188606329]
    When I was a little girl I stayed at my Aunt's house alot.&nbsp; I had seven cousins, my cousin Thomas was two years younger than me.&nbsp; While playing house Thomas always had to be the mom.&nbsp; No ifs ands or buts about it, he would fight me over this role.&nbsp; Seven years later my Aunt had a daughter, this little girl always had to be the little boy in every situation.

Even at 4 and 5 years old my cousins place in life had already been determined.&nbsp; They were born &quot;gay&quot; and nothing could change this.&nbsp; Thank goodness neither one of them fought &quot;what they were&quot;.&nbsp; They are both adults in there 30's with very strong relationships with there significant others.&nbsp; I wish they could Marry but here in the Deep South it is not allowed.

Chanel, you have a very closed mind!!&nbsp; My cousins had no choice in their orientations no more than I did.&nbsp; For you I say&nbsp; FU.
    [/quote]
    Well said!I am close friends with a lesbian couple at work.They love each other very much and are hoping to have a baby some time next year.I think they will make wonderful parents.They will love their child just as much as any other couple will.

Thread Information