Thread: Timothy Parker (22) committed suicide but the method is unknown

Timothy Parker (22) committed suicide but the method is unknown

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2007/08/31/Timothy_Parker_(22)_committed_suicide_but_the_meth od_is_unknown

He apparently took the whys and wherefores to the grave with him. 

Aside from the fact he worked in construction and was a member of a local Baptist church, there's not much about this one that I could find.   

Although if I were affiliated with the Baptists, I'd probably stage my final exit, too...If they didn't burn me at the stake first, that is. 

RIP Timothy

Re: Timothy Parker (22) committed suicide but the method is unknown

I would if they were southern baptists..I know I considered it every time I was forced to go to church growing up.
    "I once read that the only philosophical question that matters, is whether or not to commit suicide... I guess that makes me a philosopher."

This is about 30 minutes from Charlotte. Very conservative and small place. Wouldn't surprise me if it were over his sexuality or something completely stupid to the outside world.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=hunibuni link=topic=9745.msg521781#msg521781 date=1188578428]
    This is about 30 minutes from Charlotte. Very conservative and small place. Wouldn't surprise me if it were over his sexuality or something completely stupid to the outside world.
    [/quote]

I totally agree, there are some really weird/conservative areas near Charlotte that is actually dangerous for people who are considered different.

*ALERT**ALERT**ALERT*

He has a Playboy Bunny image his on his MySpace!

Seriously.&nbsp; So sad.&nbsp; His profile and About Me is so average.&nbsp; No freaky freaks, EMO crap or gang bangers.&nbsp;

Just goes to show that suicide even takes the &quot;average&quot; Joes and not only the over the top personalities.&nbsp; Makes me fear for my kids and their friends.&nbsp; If his life was as average as it seems we all to need to even look for the smallest signs and not necessarily the BIG ones.

RIP Tim and may peace find your family and friends
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Thread Information