Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1781

Thread: Re: Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63

Re: Re: Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63

[quote author=democrat1960 link=topic=1474.msg497291#msg497291 date=1187047367]
    Thanks for more pics! I have been away for a while, I am glad that you are still here posting for Michelle. Here death was when I joined. I know I've said that before...anyway, cool..thanks.
    [/quote]
    I'm glad you're back, and that you're enjoying the pics ... Again, I just wanted it to be a celebration of her life, for many reasons.

Here come some more pics ... enjoy!  :-)

Re: Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63

Everyone eagerly awaiting the cutting of the cake ...  :-)

This is Uncle John ... I think I mentioned that he came over that day that the world turned upside down, and he was there the very first thing for me the morning after.  He rented a hotel room for Jess & me for a week, so we wouldn't have to be there in the house where she took her life .... he's awesome, and loved Michelle so much ... & vice-versa. 

These are Michelle's cousins, John's children, Mason & Natalie 

And here's Grandma ... Grandma still misses her ...  I lived with my Mom for a while when Michelle was first born, until she was about 1 1/2 yrs. old, and of course Grandma stayed close ... until the last few months of Michelle's life. 

Getting the job done ....  :-)

I posted one similar to this several pages back, but it's not the same, and Michelle just looks so happy here ....

I've posted several of Michelle & others from the bridal party dinner that night, and here's she just being silly ... she wasn't angry at all ...  but she's probably actually was wishing I'd be done.  :2grin:

I meant to say that was the last one for now ... more to come later ....  :-)

I wasn't aware that Michelle was married?!

[quote author=missberi link=topic=1474.msg498312#msg498312 date=1187098719]
    I wasn't aware that Michelle was married?!
    [/quote]
    Hi there, missberi ... I had mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I don't want you to have to sort back through it all.  She was married, but only for a short time.  She ended up moving back in with me, out of necessity.

Hello All,

Noob/lurker here. I have tried reading all these pages, its quite long. I cant follow any of the links as they are all disabled it seems. And apparently the original thread has been deleted.

So....can anyone point me in the right direction on Michelle's myspace page and livehournal page?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)

[quote author=miss*chelle*chelle link=topic=1474.msg498249#msg498249 date=1187091769]
    This is Uncle John ... I think I mentioned that he came over that day that the world turned upside down, and he was there the very first thing for me the morning after.  He rented a hotel room for Jess & me for a week, so we wouldn't have to be there in the house where she took her life .... he's awesome, and loved Michelle so much ... & vice-versa. 

[/quote]

Aww, I remember pages and pages ago you posted pics of a very young Michelle with a very young Uncle John. He sure grew up, too!

Thanks for the new pics, Sue. I love this thread. It sounds weird, but I feel so close to Michelle, I can't even explain it. Your beautiful pictures and memorable words have made Michelle such a part of my MDS life. I always look forward to your updates. Thank you for sharing so much of your beautiful daughter with all of us.
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what's left inside the box. -Me

[quote author=MystifiedScorp link=topic=1474.msg499325#msg499325 date=1187151797]
    Hello All,

Noob/lurker here. I have tried reading all these pages, its quite long. I cant follow any of the links as they are all disabled it seems. And apparently the original thread has been deleted.

So....can anyone point me in the right direction on Michelle's myspace page and livehournal page?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance :)
    [/quote]

Here's the link to Michelle's LJ:  http://tsyndra.livejournal.com/
    Here's the link to her myspace: http://www.myspace.com-tsyndra

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=1474.msg499329#msg499329 date=1187152865]
    Aww, I remember pages and pages ago you posted pics of a very young Michelle with a very young Uncle John. He sure grew up, too!

Thanks for the new pics, Sue. I love this thread. It sounds weird, but I feel so close to Michelle, I can't even explain it. Your beautiful pictures and memorable words have made Michelle such a part of my MDS life. I always look forward to your updates. Thank you for sharing so much of your beautiful daughter with all of us.
    [/quote]
    Hi, Just Gretch!  Yeh, I am so appreciative of all the people who are seeing Michelle as she was before she became overwhelmed the last few months of her life.  I picked up some new photos a couple of days ago, and it turns out that they are the very last ones I was to be able to take of her.  I'll be posting them soon ... she was enjoying herself, as were we all, and they were taken only 3 months before she took her own life.  And John has been a strong arm for me to lean on, that's for sure.  I don't know what I'd have done without all of his help. 

Before I post some of the last ones of Michelle, there are a couple more that I came across from when she was still a child, and I would like to post those, being as they're fun memories and all.  This was taken @ a local fair, and she's riding with Jessica so little Jess can have fun, too.  Michelle's about 9, Jessica's about 3. :-)

This one's a little more her speed ... bumper cars w/Jason!  :2grin:

Chowing down @ Frankie & Johnny's pizza place, just before taking Jason to the airport, a week after Amanda's wedding.  Amanda had to work that day, and couldn't be with us, but Jason had stayed @ her house for a week, so that was cool.

Michelle checkin' out the picture she just took ....  :-)

Checkin' out the pic Jess just took ... I'm outta time for now, more later.  You can tell how happy Michelle was to be with all of us in these pics, and I just love them.

I am so delighted that there are still postings on this thread.  Not to mention the beautiful pictures that I can tell hold a lot of memories and meaning for you.

"We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people." - Sean Kennedy

So good to see the new pictures. The last ones you posted, I can see her "real" smile. Thank you for sharing them, I know it must be bittersweet. When I look at the images captured in the photos, I can't help but feel that my life would have been enriched by knowing her. The words she left behind for us - she could have never known that strangers would be moved by them. Your family is often in my thoughts - Michelle, well, I see her in a lot of places. The striped socks a little girl wore at the Junior High made me think of her instantly. Strange I guess. Thank you for sharing your angel with us. I hope you and your family are well.  :)

[quote author=apricotbaby link=topic=1474.msg501580#msg501580 date=1187287533]
    I am so delighted that there are still postings on this thread.  Not to mention the beautiful pictures that I can tell hold a lot of memories and meaning for you.

[/quote]
    Thanks for the continued interest, AB.  :-)  You're definitely right about that! I'm so glad that I took so many of her over the years ...

[quote author=InnardSway link=topic=1474.msg501790#msg501790 date=1187297753]

So good to see the new pictures. The last ones you posted, I can see her "real" smile. Thank you for sharing them, I know it must be bittersweet. When I look at the images captured in the photos, I can't help but feel that my life would have been enriched by knowing her. The words she left behind for us - she could have never known that strangers would be moved by them. Your family is often in my thoughts - Michelle, well, I see her in a lot of places. The striped socks a little girl wore at the Junior High made me think of her instantly. Strange I guess. Thank you for sharing your angel with us. I hope you and your family are well.  :)
    [/quote]

Thanks for sharing that with me, Innard Sway.  You don't know how much that means to me.  I so much appreciate all the mds members who have shared how much impact Michelle has had on them, in some way or another.

Thank you for asking about my family.  Jason & I are still trying to come to grips with her passing.  But thankfully, we all have each other to lean on.

This is outside the pizza place, taking the farewell pics.  Here they are being silly-heads for Mama.  :2grin:

Thank you, as always, Sue for sharing more of your memories and photos of Michelle.  I always look forward to seeing them.

Thread Information