Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63

Re: Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63

[quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=1474.msg52219#msg52219 date=1158609530]
    How do u guys know the Florida News Press is watching..or chicago tribune.
    [/quote]

I have evil powers.

LOL..no seriously
    XoXo Angie

[quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=1474.msg52221#msg52221 date=1158609771]
    LOL..no seriously
    [/quote]

No seriously.

You did notice my lofty, important title, eh?  :lol: This gives me powers which I try to use for good, not evil. But evil is more fun so I default back to that.

I think she is serious.
    The glass is always half full.?* Glasses are created empty.?* If there&#039;s anything in there at all, someone put fourth the effort to get it there, and you&#039;ll damn well respect that effort!!!!<br /><br />I want to die tragically and be discussed on My Death Space.

the color nine

Perhaps the News Press people would like to play on their own forums.&nbsp; Not that I would start anything over there.....
    http://www.news-press.net/phpBB2/index.php

Yes, please divert all comments about CJ to the above addy!&nbsp; :lol:

Can we at least talk about Michelle???....Has anyone read her poetry.&nbsp; It's really good.&nbsp; And with the story and outcome behind it, may be worthy of print itself...

oh.. They have a section for story ideas.&nbsp; Maybe we should ask for a story on Michelle Crawford.
    The glass is always half full.?* Glasses are created empty.?* If there&#039;s anything in there at all, someone put fourth the effort to get it there, and you&#039;ll damn well respect that effort!!!!<br /><br />I want to die tragically and be discussed on My Death Space.

[quote author=rondata link=topic=1474.msg52379#msg52379 date=1158621123]
    oh.. They have a section for story ideas.Â* Maybe we should ask for a story on Michelle Crawford.
    [/quote]

Hey thats a damn goo idea!&nbsp; Probably one of the best that I have seen on MDS!&nbsp; :-D

Do you tripple dog dare me? :lol:

DO it, Do it, Do it, damnit, now!!!

the color nine

I see there is a new topic on the news press forums called suicides, myspace and mydeathspace.
    http://www.news-press.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=18&amp;sid=e98e38f76dc4f8f1c906346 383e66705

[quote author=rondata link=topic=1474.msg52389#msg52389 date=1158622096]
    [quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg52384#msg52384 date=1158621870]
    DO it, Do it, Do it, damnit, now!!!
    [/quote]

LMAO.. is this the same paper that the other person involved works for? Is it at least in the same city? :) if so, then I will ask :D

[/quote]

I believe so, but I am not 100% sure.

For some reason this death is one that haunts my mind.&nbsp; I read through all of her comments and live journal yesteday and she seemed like an extremely smart girl.&nbsp; I mean the type I would've love to sit down and converse with.&nbsp; Not too up on the CJ thing (that happened here), but I'm assuming it was somewhat recent as he posted a message about what I believe to be the situation that happened here on his livejournal on 9/13.&nbsp; Back to Michelle, I just hope her pain and suffering is over, as she is in a better place now.&nbsp; I just wish she, and others, don't have to endure such pain and anguish in this world.&nbsp; Life is supposed to be a gift, but it doesn't always prove to be with some:(

[quote author=skizzott link=topic=1474.msg54829#msg54829 date=1158853472]
    For some reason this death is one that haunts my mind.Â* I read through all of her comments and live journal yesteday and she seemed like an extremely smart girl.Â* I mean the type I would've love to sit down and converse with.Â* Not too up on the CJ thing (that happened here), but I'm assuming it was somewhat recent as he posted a message about what I believe to be the situation that happened here on his livejournal on 9/13.Â* Back to Michelle, I just hope her pain and suffering is over, as she is in a better place now.Â* I just wish she, and others, don't have to endure such pain and anguish in this world.Â* Life is supposed to be a gift, but it doesn't always prove to be with some:(
    [/quote]

Very true...life is a gift to some.&nbsp; In this case, Michelle was the 'gift' to those around her and hopefully everyone ends up better because she was a part of their lives - including CJ, who, despite the nasty things said and the shit that went on in the thread, seems to be smart, articulate.&nbsp; He was pushed into a corner and came out fighting.&nbsp; I can't say that I wouldn't have been the same way.

the color nine

I wonder if her use of the name Momo on her myspace is in reference to The Men in Grey, the novel by Michael Ende?&nbsp;
    Michael Ende uses fantasy and symbolism to deal with real world matters such as the nature and importance of time, the power of stories, friendship, compassion and the value of the small but pleasant things that make life more worth living.&nbsp; Quoted from Wikipedia.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momo
    :-(

From what I've read, and I may be wrong, &quot;momo&quot; was a nickname she had for CJ.&nbsp; I recall reading something in her LiveJournal where she referred to him as &quot;momo&quot;.&nbsp; As to what it meant in that sense, I'm unsure.

the color nine

Thanks skizzott.&nbsp; If she thought of him as that, in reference to the book.&nbsp; That is so sad.&nbsp; I will have to read further.

lol, when we use the word momo, we use it as an insult...as in you fucking momo (retard)

From The Urban Dictionary:

1. MOMO&nbsp;

A generic insult used to describe one who is irritating, annoying, or an idiot.

the color nine

From what he displayed of himself that fits cj like a fine leather glove.&nbsp; The mysteries remain.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    Momo&nbsp;
    Recent edition cover
    Author Michael Ende
    Country Germany
    Language German
    Genre(s) Fantasy Novel
    Publisher Thienemann Verlag
    Released 1 January 1973
    Media Type Print (Hardback &amp; Paperback)
    ISBN ISBN 3-522-11940-1
    For other uses, see Momo (disambiguation).
    Momo, also known as The Grey Gentlemen or The Men in Grey, is a fantasy novel by Michael Ende, published in 1973. It is about the concept of time and how it is used by humans in modern societies.

On some level. we&#039;d all like to know what&#039;s next and be assured that the choices we&#039;re making are the right ones. But there&#039;s no substitue for following your own instincts&quot;?* Mary Teller

the color nine

See page four, last post

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=1474.msg55872#msg55872 date=1158963947]
    See page four, last post
    [/quote]

MoMo...similar to a nick name she had for her grandma that passed away 'mawmaw'.&nbsp; perhaps phonetically changed.

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=1474.msg55785#msg55785 date=1158957335]
    From what he displayed of himself that fits cj like a fine leather glove.Â* The mysteries remain.
    [/quote]

As opposed to OJ's glove.
    I know what Momo means, but I'm not telling.&nbsp;
    You don't need a weatherman to know this site blows.

Thread Information