Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63

Re: Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63

[quote author=FortuneMonkey link=topic=1474.msg51186#msg51186 date=1158392144]
    not the CJ shit AGAIN????????????
    [/quote]

Ummm yeah thats what this thread is basically about, if you don't like it don't come back to this thread.  Its that easy, who would have thunk it?

i came back to it because I was accused of being that person.
    On some level. we'd all like to know what's next and be assured that the choices we're making are the right ones. But there's no substitue for following your own instincts"?* Mary Teller

[quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg51194#msg51194 date=1158392589]
    [quote author=FortuneMonkey link=topic=1474.msg51186#msg51186 date=1158392144]
    not the CJ shit AGAIN????????????
    [/quote]

Ummm yeah thats what this thread is basically about, if you don't like it don't come back to this thread.Â* Its that easy, who would have thunk it?
    [/quote]

Ok.  Here's a new theory....cj is the bastard son of George W. Bush.  It would be more likely that Al Gore was his father (and he could manipulate his IP), but I like Al Gore too much to think he could spawn a cj   

well I'll be a monkeys uncle........................................
    On some level. we'd all like to know what's next and be assured that the choices we're making are the right ones. But there's no substitue for following your own instincts"?* Mary Teller

Carljohn's Friend Space
    Carljohn has 7 friends. 

Well, he didn't kill himself and he has found 6 friends (minus Tom, of course).

no, he didn't off himself...... but I thought " no more threads about that"  i do think I read that somewhere...

Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63
    « on: Yesterday at 04:39:02 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_page=2& ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=ae931e81-2717-4130-9a6a-d9a3a383de53

Stay on topic this time. 

well, i'll be,, another one shut down...

[quote author=FortuneMonkey link=topic=1474.msg51215#msg51215 date=1158395853]

Michelle Crawford - Suicide #63
    « on: Yesterday at 04:39:02 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_page=2& ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=ae931e81-2717-4130-9a6a-d9a3a383de53

Stay on topic this time.

[/quote]

It is sad that this person felt so desparate. And I do feel for the family and friends who were left to suffer the results of her decision. I guess I am curious about the how and why, but not that curious. The other thread brought out the ugly in alot of us, Whether the rants were asked for or not, or the who sent who what and when it did kinda get silly and my comment was wayyyy off topic. I know it sure got me riled up and my comment was a result of that! Glad it's over! On to bigger and brighter things...or other tragic and more interesting things.
    For what it's worth, my apologies. :-)

[quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg51177#msg51177 date=1158391673]
    [quote author=runt link=topic=1474.msg51170#msg51170 date=1158391444]
    [quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg51104#msg51104 date=1158386557]
    [quote author=red01angel link=topic=1474.msg51100#msg51100 date=1158386328]
    [quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg51098#msg51098 date=1158386244]
    Al Gore built the internet without locks
    And this is BS, all gore couldn't build a pile of shit with a pile of shit!
    [/quote]

But he could build a lock box with it.

Yes he could, but Drnaste is not CJ.  Well I guess he could be, using a differnet comp, with a different IP addy.  But somehow I don't think this is the case.  DrNaste, if you are infact CJ, why don't you give us something that we don't know about Michelle, just a little clue about what happened, just so that we can confirm this hypothosis.

Off topic.  Go 'head and spank me Mike.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

It's simple enough to cloak your IP... or reset it - heck, just turning your modem off (or router) for a wee while will generally reset the IP address unless "wildcards" were used when blocking him. As for using a different computer, we have about 5 in my house so it wouldn't be an odd thing - I regularly use two different computers to come here, a laptop and a desktop pc. (and that wasn't so off topic *ahem*)
    [/quote]

I know that and I agree 100%, and in fact I was arguing that point earlier, but my shit got deleted.  No one seems to be that interested in my theory, and the mods seem to think that just because they tracked the IP to florida that it is in fact the CJ that michelle is talking about.  However I think CJ is just some dude that is working freelance or some shit for the Chicago Paper, he just happens to be in FL>
    [/quote]

I've tracked mine to Texas and Sweden before... Im pretty sure Ive ALWAYS been in NZ :P
    MY PALM IS HITTING MY FACE<br />AT A CONSTANT AND POWERFUL PACE<br />I CANNOT DENY<br />THIS POST MADE ME CRY<br />YOUR FAILURE IS QUITE A DISGRACE

There's so much more to discuss here than CJ. Michelle seemed like a pretty interesting girl. The other thread started out in a respectful manner discussiong that Michelle seemed like a really creative soul who was a bit lost. Seems like she was a guinea pig for her doctors... the amount of different meds they put her on and off of. Bound to interrupt your chemistry a bit. If I blame anyone (as much of a douchebag as CJ is) I blame her doctors for helping throw her into an alternate reality.

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=1474.msg51240#msg51240 date=1158416493]
    There's so much more to discuss here than CJ. Michelle seemed like a pretty interesting girl. The other thread started out in a respectful manner discussiong that Michelle seemed like a really creative soul who was a bit lost. Seems like she was a guinea pig for her doctors... the amount of different meds they put her on and off of. Bound to interrupt your chemistry a bit. If I blame anyone (as much of a douchebag as CJ is) I blame her doctors for helping throw her into an alternate reality.
    [/quote]
    I absolutely agree - from reading her blogs it seems as though she had one doctor that did what ever Michelle told him/her to do.&nbsp; Other doctors did try to reduce her meds but she wasn't having it.

I'm finding more and more, through my own experiences and hearing stories from acquaintances (sp?) that these days doctors let the patient do the diagnosing and have reduced themselves to being nothing more than drug pushers.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=1474.msg51252#msg51252 date=1158420112]
    [quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=1474.msg51248#msg51248 date=1158419640]
    [quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=1474.msg51247#msg51247 date=1158418086]
    I'm finding more and more, through my own experiences and hearing stories from acquaintances (sp?) that these days doctors let the patient do the diagnosing and have reduced themselves to being nothing more than drug pushers.
    [/quote]

Needs to be a team effort though. The doctor shouldn't have full control.
    [/quote]
    Oh, definitely not.Â* But it seems as though they have no control these days.Â* They're glorified drug pushers.

This one woman I worked with ran out of [insert name of any widely abused painkiller here] and called her Dr. for a renewal - except he was on vacation and his &quot;fill-in&quot; refused to fill it without seeing her (good dr!).Â* She raised stink, contacted two other doctors, had her doctor who was on vacation contacted and in the end she ended up with THREE filled prescriptions for the shit!

It's even happend with my own doctor - &quot;you sound sniffly, do you have a cold?&quot;Â* Me-&quot;nah, just sniffly&quot;Â* Dr-&quot;hmm, you probably have allergies and don't know it [reaches into sample closet] here, take these.Â* If you like them, call me and I'll call in a prescription&quot;.

No tests, no further questions, just &quot;here, have some candy&quot;.

[/quote]

I don't think the docs can take all the blame.&nbsp;

Michelle mentioned in one blog that she could almost afford insurance.&nbsp; The HMOs rule each and every decision a doc makes.&nbsp; Most docs or clinics refuse to see someone without insurance or make you pay cash to even see a doc.&nbsp; And the cost of meds w/o insurance is outrageous.&nbsp; But she also mentioned the doc didn't not understand her illness.&nbsp; If only she could have found the medical help she needed.

[quote author=DrNaste link=topic=1474.msg51006#msg51006 date=1158377989]
    You people have no idea. And you will never understand.
    [/quote]

What a suicide??&nbsp; A good friend of mine took his life after graduation, mind you in a house with two girls there.&nbsp; He told them 'I'm taking this bottle of pills, but I don't want anyone calling the ambulance until I'm dead'&nbsp; He went in the room, made good on what he said he'd do.&nbsp; And the girls made good too, never called the damned ambulance, and he died.&nbsp; Don't assume nobody here knows about suicide, because it HAS struck me and hard.
    ~Of All The Things I&#039;ve Lost, I Miss My Mind The Most~

recent poem by Carl-John X Veraja

Dear Death

I was a birthday cake for Death
    the party was well-attended
    He made a wish, held His breath,
    and my friend’s life ended
    then He blew out my heart
    and there was loud applause
    they cut me meticulously apart
    and fed his greedy jaws.

recent letter to Carl-John X Veraja

[quote author=illbeyourmirror link=topic=1474.msg52103#msg52103 date=1158601597]

Dear Death

and fed his greedy jaws.

[/quote]
    Where did you get this?&nbsp; The guy has some brilliant writing.

[quote author=Snuff Junkie link=topic=1474.msg52150#msg52150 date=1158605478]
    [quote author=illbeyourmirror link=topic=1474.msg52103#msg52103 date=1158601597]

Dear Death

and fed his greedy jaws.

[/quote]
    Where did you get this?Â* The guy has some brilliant writing.
    [/quote]

Yeah too bad he is a fucktard!

Let's not start that again.

I know I know, I just see that there is a new post, and I think someone has some good information on this death.&nbsp; And then I come in and read a compliment to CJ, ohhhhh the dissapointment.&nbsp; :-(

A rewrite of the poem is at myspace.com/cjxv, not sure which I like better.

[quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg52160#msg52160 date=1158605919]
    I know I know, I just see that there is a new post, and I think someone has some good information on this death.Â* And then I come in and read a compliment to CJ, ohhhhh the dissapointment.Â* :-(
    [/quote]

Yes, the Florida News Press people are posting again. But let's not start the bullshit all over. I think it's been thoroughly discussed.

I agree...beat to death like a horse. No more CJ bashing...and apparently complimenting either.&nbsp; I continue to read the live journals and Michelle was a witty, charismatic and interesting person.&nbsp; I wish I would have come across her before all of this.

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=1474.msg52165#msg52165 date=1158606095]
    [quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg52160#msg52160 date=1158605919]
    I know I know, I just see that there is a new post, and I think someone has some good information on this death.Â* And then I come in and read a compliment to CJ, ohhhhh the dissapointment.Â* :-(
    [/quote]

Yes, the Florida News Press people are posting again. But let's not start the bullshit all over. I think it's been thoroughly discussed.
    [/quote]

I won't but I might be more wise that the admin ban him for more than 7 days, don't you think?

[quote author=runt link=topic=1474.msg51170#msg51170 date=1158391444]
    [quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg51104#msg51104 date=1158386557]
    [quote author=red01angel link=topic=1474.msg51100#msg51100 date=1158386328]
    [quote author=budweiserdrinker link=topic=1474.msg51098#msg51098 date=1158386244]
    Al Gore built the internet without locks
    And this is BS, all gore couldn't build a pile of shit with a pile of shit!
    [/quote]

But he could build a lock box with it.

Yes he could, but Drnaste is not CJ. Well I guess he could be, using a differnet comp, with a different IP addy. But somehow I don't think this is the case. DrNaste, if you are infact CJ, why don't you give us something that we don't know about Michelle, just a little clue about what happened, just so that we can confirm this hypothosis.

Off topic. Go 'head and spank me Mike.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

It's simple enough to cloak your IP... or reset it - heck, just turning your modem off (or router) for a wee while will generally reset the IP address unless &quot;wildcards&quot; were used when blocking him. As for using a different computer, we have about 5 in my house so it wouldn't be an odd thing - I regularly use two different computers to come here, a laptop and a desktop pc. (and that wasn't so off topic *ahem*)
    [/quote]

That's not necessarily true.&nbsp; You can change part of your IP but you can't change all 4 octets if you are coming from the same ISP.

Also, most ISPs and businesses set up some kind of lease for DHCP addresses.. and renew the lease a certain amount of the tiime through the lease unless you log off a long time.. that way if people are acessing websites through their IP that need to be allowed for whatever reason can do so and continue to have the same IP.

IP anonymizers are pretty much the only way to get around it.. and I am pretty sure they cost money.&nbsp; It would be kind of a stretch IMO for someone to go through that trouble, when they can just as easily hit up a library or friends house.&nbsp; But then again, wtf do I know.
    The glass is always half full.?* Glasses are created empty.?* If there&#039;s anything in there at all, someone put fourth the effort to get it there, and you&#039;ll damn well respect that effort!!!!<br /><br />I want to die tragically and be discussed on My Death Space.

How do u guys know the Florida News Press is watching..or chicago tribune.
    XoXo Angie

Thread Information